✔WHY ME!? || TAEHYUNG

Galing kay Whereismyoppa

"You are a monster" I whispered while shaking in fear, he showed no emotion at my broken state, he did not ca... Higit pa

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY- FINAL
Author's Note
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY- Face
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY- yours
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY- Epilogue
Author's Note

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

16.9K 764 384
Galing kay Whereismyoppa

The whole night you couldn't sleep, and now you are yawning again and again.

Even your appetite is gone, these whole two days, you kept thinking about what you saw in Busan.

Jungkook and you argued again and he isn't believing you. You both don't talk to each other, at least for now.

"Y/n, focus on eating. You are getting thin." Namjoon spoke and you nodded, looking down at your plate.

"What's wrong? Why do you look so sad these days?" Jin asked and you had to fake a smile again.

"I'm just bored, nothing else" you uttered and immediately looked away.

"Where's Yumi by the way?" You finally questioned and they all looked at you, "Her grandmother is sick again. So she visited her." Jin informed.

"Her granny gets sick a lot right?" You asked with sarcasm and Jungkook rolled his eyes at you.

"She is old, that's why" He adds.

"Hyung, we are getting late. Hurry up." Taehyung spoke to Jin and your eyes narrowed in confusion.

"Where are you going? You haven't healed yet!" You asked your brother. "It's fine, I can work now. Besides I will be back after some hours. Taehyung did you kept all the documents?" Your brother said and Taehyung nodded.

In no way would you let your brother go alone with that Taejerk.

"Oppa, can you please not go anywhere today?" "Sorry, but It's important. You can stay with Jungkook, right? Are you both good now?" He asked and you glanced at Jungkook,

"Come on, you were such good friends!" Namjoon complained.

"Come out when you are done, I will be waiting outside," Taehyung exclaims and starts to walk away but Jin stopped him.

"Yah! Wait I'm done."

You see your brother getting up and walking away with his potential killer.

Your eyes are widened in panic.

And leaving your food behind, you ran towards them and blocked their way.

"Wait. I will go with you." You breathed out and Jin shook his head in a no.

"Then you are not going. Not with him. Oppa, please. Not with him." You spoke and finally let your tears run down your cheeks which you were holding in for so long.

"Why not with him?" Seokjin asked in confusion.

"Because she thinks I will kill you."

Taehyung exclaimed suddenly, making your whole body go freeze.

"What!?" Jin asked and looked at you in disbelief.

You could only nod your head while pursing your lips in a thin line.

"Oppa believe me. He wants to kill you-" "Y/n. That's enough of our prank. Let's stop it." Jungkook jumped in, chuckling and pulling you away but you pushed him away.

"It's not a joke for fuck's sake!! Believe me. I saw him with Yumi, they are together in this. They are planning...planning everything...I stalked..stalked them" You started to stutter and leaned against Jungkook when you felt like losing your balance.

"Shit. Hyung she has a high fever" Jungkook exclaimed and shook his head in disbelief, "It doesn't matter!! I just want my brother to be away from that psychopath! Oppa..he..yumi, they are having an affair..they lied..h lied" you tried to speak with your breathy voice while clinging onto Jungkook for support.

"Y/n-" Jin paused at his words when he saw you losing your consciousness again.

Jin takes you in his arms and walks upstairs to your room.

"They are ch-cheating. He will kill...kill my brother." Jin heard you whispering lowly and sighed, caressing your forehead lovingly, he placed a peck on it and looked at a worried Jungkook beside him.

No matter how much you fought, the bunny still cared for you.

"Jungkook, call the doctor and take care of her." Jin orders and leaves you murmuring words unconsciously.

He knows exactly where to go, and he is marching towards the basement.

As expected, his brother is sitting in the dark, all alone and lost in his thoughts.

"Taehyung-ah" Jin calls out in a chill manner.

Marching towards the younger one, he plops his butt on the bench beside him.

"You don't have to ruin your image just to save me."

Taehyung is taken aback and looks at his hyung in confusion.

Jin chuckles in response.

"I know how murderous my wife is."

Taehyung's jaw is dropped and Jin lets out a laugh at his reaction.

"When did you even-"

"I found out during Y/n's surgery. Yeah, I was hurt at first but no worries. Hyung is a trained agent." The elder one explains while Taehyung is still recovering from the shock.

"So, all this time you were also acting?"

Jin nods in response, "I know that Everyone's acting. Even Y/n joined the gang."

"Hyung I'm sorry, I should have been more careful" Taehyung whispers looking at Jin's arm, "It's no big deal Tae, you saved me is all that matters. Or I would be dead by n-" "Don't talk nonsense!" Jin paused and smiled at his younger brother's words.

"Alright, but quit all that drama. It will take some time but  Y/n will understand. You have to think of yourself Taehyung. If you want to marry her, you have to keep her happy or I'm changing my mind."

"Talking about Marriage? Tsk. Your sister wants to chop me in pieces, deep fry me and serve to the street dogs."

A laugh echoed from Jin again and Taehyung rolled his eyes, "It's all because of that Yumi. Why don't we just kill her already."

He says frustratedly and Seokjin shook his head in disagreement.

"It's not that simple."

_____________________________________

You woke up with an intense headache, your whole body was steaming in fever.

Glimpsing here and there, you got up straight when you recollected the scenes from earlier.

Where's your brother? You thought and got up, just when you were about to step out of your room, you saw your brother coming in.

A sigh of relief unleashed through your lips.

He was safe and fine.

But why do you feel nervous and anxious? An unknown fear is bothering you again and again.

He smiles in surprise when he sees you already awake.

"How are you feeling now?" He questions and places the back of his palm on your forehead, "Gosh, sit down. You still need some rest."

He says and pushes you to sit on the bed. "Oppa, you believe me right?" You asked immediately and he paused for a while.

Nodding afterward.

"I believe you, Y/n. I know you would never lie about something like this." He speaks and holds your hand, caressing it softly to keep you calm.

But tears are already rolling down your cheeks because you were relieved and overwhelmed that at least he believes you.

"Yes. Yumi and Taehyung-" "Y/n, you are not in the state to discuss this topic hm? As you have told me already, I will be careful. But please rest for a while."

He tries to convince you but you shook your head in disagreement.

"But you are-" Your words trailed off when you heard a knock on the door.

It was the nurse, smiling at you and then bowing to your brother. Behind her was Jungkook who also passed a smile because he didn't want to act cold when you were sick and unstable.

"How are you feeling now?" The lady asks while continuously smiling at you. "I'm okay" was all you could utter.

And she started to check on you again. Jin and Jungkook stood behind while bickering lowly.

"Miss, she also has trouble falling asleep," Jungkook informs and you glared at him.

"And she isn't eating enough again" He adds and you annoyingly huffed out a breath in anger.

"Don't get mad. He is saying right. You shouldn't stress so much. It's not good for your health as you had surgery some months ago right?"

The nurse says in a sweet voice, you nodded while looking down.

"She becomes a scared cat in front of doctors but with me, she acts like a lioness," Jungkook whispered to Jin while chuckling.

"Duality." Jin replies back.

"What are you two whispering!?" You suddenly yelled at them, making their heads snap at you, "Nothing really"

_________________________________

"You are so evil. Seriously."

You blamed while holding onto your stomach in pain.

It felt like it will blast.

Over eating was really not your thing and it made you want to puke.

Maybe because there was a time you were so insecure about your body that you started starving yourself and your aunt only made your relationship with food worse with time, now you are a terrible eater, thanks to her narcissism.

After taking the sleeping pills, you are going to sleep again, you had several questions to ask your brother but he wouldn't let you utter a word about that topic.

He assured you that he would take care.

That he would be fine.

But you feel like something is wrong.

Something feels really off and it's disturbing.

I woke up and looked around myself, I was all alone.

I smiled at the birds sitting on my window and chirping cutely, as if scolding me to get up already.

I got ready hastily and came downstairs,

Smiling wide and waiting to meet everyone but I found no one in the house.

And then the main door suddenly creaked opened.

And came Kim Taehyung.

With my brother lifeless in his arms.

Both of them covered in blood.

My whole body went numb and mind froze at the sight, without a care in the world, I ran towards my brother.

Taehyung laid him on the couch and looked at me with a blank expression while I was too stunned to say anything.

Words were stuck inside my throat, each and every muscle in my body felt stiffened.

"I killed him." Taehyung says while looking into my eyes, jaw clenched, each and every feature of his hardened, the aura he possessed was darker than the devil himself. With his one gaze I felt trapped.

I felt defeated.

Looking at my brother again, I tried to reach him but I couldn't.

"How dare he try taking my place? How dare he?"

Taehyung asked while holding that big knife in his hands, covered with blood.

"Chop me in pieces huh? Now see me do it with your brother." He declared and extended his hand in the air, ready to stab anytime.

"NO STOP IT.. YOU CAN'T DO THIS. OPPA. OPPA. OPPA.."

I screamed on top of my lungs and opened my eyes, tears instantly brimming in my eyes and a hand tried to hold my shoulder but I flinched.

Snapping my head up to see who it was, I saw my brother, Jin.

He looked at me with worry written on his face and I instantly hugged him tightly as if he would slip out of my grip anytime.

"Oppa...you are fine right? Nothing happened to you right?" I asked in between my sobs, and felt his hand rubbing my back and patting my head.

"Shh, it was just a bad dream. I'm fine. I'm completely fine. Your oppa is fine. Don't worry."

He spoke in a soft tone but I aggressively shook my head in denial.

"N-no. You will leave me again. Without telling me. Without giving a warning. Just like everyone, You will leave me too. Please...please don't leave me. Oppa please." I spoke as tears ran down my cheeks uncontrollably.

I was a mess. I was scared to death because that nightmare felt so real. The fear was real. Everything felt so real.

"Y/n, I'm here beside you. I will never leave you. I'm here." He says again and pushes me on the bed to lay down again.

My head felt heavy due to the effects of those pills, I layed there continuosly murmuring words while he comforted me.

"Promise me. You will stay here. You won't leave. Promise me."

I asked with my senses on the verge of closing off.

"I promise." Was the last thing I heard and I dozed off while holding his hand tightly.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.3K 78 10
(Please vote if you read the chapter I repeat please!!!!) Kim Taehyung is a mafia king with a cold nature. Always, wanting to kill someone is what he...
339K 21.4K 38
[Violence suspense, Romance] "Dad no. please dad. you can't do this please. I....I promise I will break up with him just like you said. b...but pleas...
195K 6.6K 44
y/n: taehyung beg you. please. let me go, i don't want marry you. "She kneel infront of him and started to beg for her freedom." He bend her level a...
659K 21.8K 37
Taehyung:"YOU ARE MINE" Y/n:"I am not a object to be yours.LEAVE ME ALONE" Taehyung:"I WON'T." Y/n:"I don't Love you!!" Taehyung:"I don't care! I WI...