๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ || Sam Eva...

By spookelle

When the Vocal Adrenaline star dancer transfers to a rivaling school and meets a cute blond boy Or When Sky... More

โœŽ ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š ๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐–๐–˜
๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
โ”๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
โ”๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
โ”๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐žโ”๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ
โ”๐จ๐ง๐ž
โ”๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
โ”๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
โ”๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
โ”๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
โ”๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
โ”๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
โ”๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
โ”๐ญ๐ž๐ง
โ”๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
โ”๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
โ”๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ”๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ”๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
โ”๊œฐแดœษดแด‡ส€แด€สŸ
โ”ษดแด‡แดก สแดส€แด‹
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จโ”๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด
โ”แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดœส€แด˜สŸแด‡ แด˜ษชแด€ษดแด แด˜ส€แดแดŠแด‡แด„แด›
โ”ษช แด€แด แดœษดษชแด„แดส€ษด
โ”แด€๊œฑแด€ษชษด ๊œฐ
โ”แด˜แดแด› แด' ษขแดสŸแด…
โ”แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แด›ษชแดแด‡
โ”แดแด€๊œฑสœ แด๊œฐ๊œฐ
โ”ษช แด‹ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡แด… แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ
โ”สœแดสŸแด… แดษด แด›แด ๊œฑษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
โ”แด‡xแด›ส€แด€แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แดแด‡ส€ส€ส แด„สœส€ษช๊œฑแด›แดแด€๊œฑ
โ”สแด‡๊œฑ/ษดแด

โ”๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

1.1K 17 6
By spookelle

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
━━━━━━━━
𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚣𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜

Chapter Five━━ The Rocky Horror Glee Show

∘◦ミ◦∘

    After Sky and Sam’s date, the two started talking a lot more. They basically knew everything about each other. Talking on the phone till the sunrise and sunset. It was like a cliché romance movie coming to life right in front of them. But as you know, every romance movie has its hardship and heartbreak.

So along with the twos blossoming romance, they were always together during school. If you saw one of them, the other would be right there joined at the hip. In Glee Club, the two would always pair up, which made Santana and Finn jealous since they both would’ve wanted to pair up with Sky once in a while. And from the back of the group, Quinn was also a bit jealous. No one knew why, but they knew her looks all too well.

This week in Glee Club they knew they were going to be getting ready for a new musical lesson. Sitting by each other in front of her fellow Cheerios, Sky places her binder in her lap and gossiped with the girls before Mr. Schue came in.

“Great news, guys. I’ve had a little inspiration.” Mr. Schue walks into the room with a fast pace. “This week’s musical lesson isn’t really a lesson. It’s a musical.”

Wonderland?” Sky had chanted in her head, hoping to be the musical about her favorite movie, Alice in Wonderland.

Rocky Horror.” As Mr. Schue said that, Sky’s eye went wide. She loved Rocky Horror. Her aunt had introduced it to her and she loved the aesthetic and story.

The whole class agreed with Sky, because they all reputed with gasps and whispers. Finn on the other hand didn’t know what it was.

“Mr. Schue?” Rachel asks. He gives her a yeah in response. “While I admire your choice of the groundbreaking ‘70s musical aren’t you worried the adult themes might be a a point of controversy?” Sky would agree with Rachel’s point, but she loved Rocky Horror so she was a bit biased.

“Seriously. A school in Texas couldn’t even do Rent.” Kurt adds onto Rachel’s point. “Caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show.”

“Isn’t that the whole point of the arts? Pushing boundaries, doing things people say you can’t for the sake of self-expression.” As Mr. Schue talked, Sam had tapped on Sky’s arm with a pen. She looked over and saw that Sam had wrote something in her notebook.

You look good today ;)’ was written on the paper.

This small little note he wrote made her so happy. A big smile was plastered on her face. She slowly looked up at the boy and saw him smirking. She quickly tool her pen and wrote him back.

You look cute today always ♡’  Sky scribbled today out and now Sam was the one with the smile.

Little did the two know, Santana was watching over their shoulders to see any and everything they did. And after seeing the notes they were writing to each other, her suspicion of them liking each other was confirmed.

“Look, I got it all figured out.” Mr. Schue brings the two out of their little world to pay back attention to their teacher. “I cut out some of the more risqué sections and I’m sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure that they’re okay with it. And we are going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nationals in New York.” The class room let out excited gasps again. Sam turns to Sky with wide eyes. “New York!?” He mouths to her. She was so excited that she had to bite her lip to not scream. She nodded her head. “Okay. Let’s talk about casting.”

“Oh. Finn and I will play Brad and Janet.” Rachel says and Schuester points towards her.

“And I will be playing the guy in the wheelchair, right?” Artie spoke and raised his hand. “That’s what I was thinking. “And I thought Kurt could play the role of Frank-N-Furter.”

“No. There’s no way I’m playing a transvestite in high feels and fishnets and wearing lipstick.” Kurt protests. “Why? ‘Cause that look was last season?” Santana says which earns a mental scoff from Sky.

“I’ll do it.” Mike speaks up. “Really? It’s the male lead.” Tina asks since she knows Mike isn’t that confident in singing still. “I know, but I’m feeling a little more confident about my singing voice, after our duets project.” Mike smiles.

“Great! I have no problem with that.” Mr. Schue exclaims. “Now we’re a little short on female roles so we’re gonna have to double up on Columbia’s and Magenta’s.”

“I’m of course, Magenta.” Sky raises her hand and points to her already magenta hair. “We have the same thought process, Sky.” Mr. Schue points to her.

“It’s standard practice on Broadway. It’ll preserve your voices.” Rachel looks back at everyone.

“I’d like to preserve you in a jar -in my basement.” Mercedes says as everyone starts laughing.

“Sam! I’d like you to play the role of the creature.” Mr. Schue points at Sam now. Sky raises her eyebrows at the thought of Sam playing Rocky.

“From the Black Lagoon?” Sam asks. “Rocky. He’s like the Frankenstein character, but blond. You’ll kill the part. He’s cute, just like you.” Sky smirks over at Sam. From below them, Finn smiled up at the two. They were hitting it off pretty well. Quinn on the other hand, looked down and picked at her fingers.

“Better start working on those abs!” Santana says to Sam.

“Are you kidding me? You could cut glass with these babies.” Sam points to his stomach. “I have no problem showing off my body.” Sam smirks at Sky and she looks down to hide her blush.

“Okay. Looks like we got ourselves a show!” Mr. Schue says. The room cheers for their next project to get started. Sky was excited since she’s always loved Rocky Horror.

༊*·˚⸸ -ˋˏ

    Back in the choir room the next day, Santana and Sky were sat at top of the risers. They were all getting ready to rehearse their first scene for Rocky Horror.

“I think we should start off with Damit Janet.” Mr. Schue says.

“Oh I can’t wait till Finn takes his top off so we all can see the hotness underneath.” Santana laughs as she looks at Brittany and Sky.

“What are you talking about?” Finn asks the girl. “You can’t have sloppy joes everyday for lunch and get away with it.” Brittany comments.

“Um, that’s incredibly rude.” Rachel grabs Finn’s hand.

“Is it? Guys whisper behind our backs about how we girls look every day. They objectify us all every day.” Quinn tells the class. “She has a point.” Sky shrugs. From the little time she’s been at McKinley she’s been cat called. Not to mention the Cheerios get it worse.

“Yeah. Earlier today Artie asked if he could make a gigantic omelet when I’m done with the ostrich eggs I’m smuggling in my bra.” Santana says as the group all looks at Artie.

“I’m super looking forward to seeing Sam in his gold bikini.” Brittany says. Sky turns around to look a the blonde and gives her a thumbs up and a head nod.

“It’s gonna be ab-ulous.” Sam nods.

“Can we get on with rehearsal please?” Finn asks wanting to stop having the conversation about their bodies. He was already self conscious so someone pointing out the thing he feels guilty about made him upset. “Yeah!” Rachel drags Finn up to the floor with her.

“I agree. Yes. Let’s stay focused, guys.” Mr. Schue moves onto rehearsal finally. “All right, Riff Raff and Columbia and Magenta- team one. Take your places.” Mr. Schue instructs Mercedes, Kurt, and Quinn. “Let’s rock and roll.”

Everyone gets up for Damit Janet and gets into their places. The song starts and everything was going good. Sue came and snatched up Mr. Schue in the middle of the performance so he left whilst the group finished out their number. The rest of the group just sat back, watched, and took notes if they were in team two.

Damit Janet by Richard O'Brien
Sung By Finn, Rachel, Kurt, Quinn, and Mercedes

༊*·˚⸸ -ˋˏ

    Next day of rehearsal and they’re back in the choir room. Miss Pillsbury had brought in Carl, with the help of Sue, since they needed more cast members since Mike’s parents pulled him out of the musical.

“I don’t understand.” Mr. Schue says after Carl informs him that he wants to be in the musical since they lost their Frank-N-Furter.

“Well you guys have a hole to fill, and I’m just trying to help fill it.” Carl says. “Wanky.” Santana and Sky snark. The two girls do a low high five.

“Santana and Sky!” Miss Pillsbury shakes her head at the two girls.

“Well, you know I can’t just give you a role. You’d have to try out.” Me. Schue tells the guy. “Fair enough, but I’ll need a lady to sing to. Ems?” Carl pairs his hands with Emma. “Hot Patootie B-flat.” Carl tells the band.

Hot Patootie by
Sung by Carl and the New Directions

The music starts and Carl was really good. Him and Emma danced around the floor. Carl pulled Brittany up and spun her around before Mike got up and danced with Carl. After Mike was sat back down, Carl ushered for everyone to get up and dance. Sky pulled Sam up by his wrist and pulled him in to dance. Everyone was having a good time, everyone besides Mr. Schue of course. He was still pinning over Emma. When the song gets over, Sue butts in.

“No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. This will not do.” Sue yells. “Excuse me?” Carl asks from on the floor. “For this musical to continue, we need a Frank-N-Furter, not an Eddie. Eddie was eliminated in my rewrites.” Sue informs them all, but mainly Carl.

“Sue’s right. You wanna play in our sandbox, sing a Frank-N-Furter number.” Mr. Schue says.

“Well, I’m sorry bro, but I think it’s fine to wear the Frankie bustier in the privacy of your own home. I’m freaky like that.” Carl earned a giddy smile from Emma as he talked. “But don’t you think it’s inappropriate in a high school musical? At least if I play Eddie I won’t have to grind up against the students.” Carl looks back at the kids as Santana slowly raises her hand. Mercedes immediately pushing her hand down. “You know, Eddie’s an important role. If I did it, i’d be showing my supplier for the arts.” Carl says.

Mr. Schue laughs at Carl and stands up from the chair he was in. “You telling me how to direct my show?” “Well, Will—” carl gets cut off.

“Mr. Schue?” Mercedes’ stands up. “I’d like to play Frank-N-Furter. I was rereading the script yesterday and it said, “Don’t dream it, be it.” And it’s my dream to play a lead role so I figure, why not me? I’d be all kinda crazy sexy in that outfit.” Which earns a few nods from the group. “And I can reinterpret the number a little bit- make it more modern. I’d really like the chance, Mr. Schue.”

“Well, there you go Will. You killed two birds with one stone here today. Congratulations. Look- you got yourself a Frank-N-Furter and an Eddie.” Sue pats Will’s shoulder. “This is outstanding.”

The whole room erupts in applause as Mercedes makes her way back to her seat. As Sky was clapping, Sam pulls her back into him as he sat on top of one of the big speakers. Sam’s hands were placed on Sky’s upper arms as she still clapped. Sky looked up to Sam and smiled at him.

༊*·˚⸸ -ˋˏ

    All the Glee kids were now in the auditorium in their costumes for their dress rehearsal. Sky, Quinn, and Santana were all dressed up as Magenta as Brittany and Tina were dressed as Columbia. Santana helped style Sky’s hair since she already had the right color for her role.

“Sky you were meant to play Magenta!” Tina says as Santana and Sky both fluff out some of her curls. “I know! Especially when my hair is fluffed out like this.” Sky turns to Tina and smiles at her. Santana places Magenta’s hat on Sky and the girls all head out to the stage to get into their positions. The curtains soon get pulled back and Finn walks down center stage. 

“Uh, Mr. Schue? I know I’m supposed to be in my underwear for this scene and I’m totally down with that.” Finn throws his hands up. “I thought maybe I would save it for the opening, if that’s okay.” Mr. Schue gives Finn an ok sign with his hand.

“Um, also, Miss Pillsbury, is there a way I could wear, like, some gold board shorts, or something? These are really short, and I’m afraid I’m gonna show off some nut-age!” Sam steps down stage next and covers his groin area.

Sky stares at the boy’s body. Sky’s never seen him without a shirt on, but she’s liking every second she’s getting of it. Santana noticed Sky staring at the boy and hits her arm gently.

“Sooner or later your gonna be on your knees if you keep looking at him like that.” Santana smirks at the girl. “Please. We’ve only been on one date Tana, its not gonna get to that any time soon.” Sky sighs and takes her eyes off Sam to look at her best friend.

“You’ll get there sooner than you think. With the help moi you’ll be on your knees tomorrow.” Santana points to herself and smiles.

“Tana, I love you, but I don’t want that right now.” Sky shakes her head. “The time’ll come.” Santana winks.

“And… action!” Mr. Schue yells into the god mic.

Sweet Transvestite by
Sung by Mercedes and the New Directions

The performance goes good. Everybody knew what to do. Sky was having a good time singing and dancing. Sam caught her eye a few times and she tried her best not to get distracted. When the performance ended, Carl abruptly bursts through the fake wall on the motorcycle before his que. All the kids gasped and backed up so they didn’t get hit by anything.

“Mr. director- I take that wall out right?” Carl asks taking off his helmet.

“You’re two acts early, Carl. You’re supposed to bust through the the dinner party scene.” Mr. Schue says upset.

“Oh. Well, actually, I was sort of feeling my entrance in this scene.” Carl spoke and Sky put her head on Santana’s shoulder.

“I love Rocky Horror, but if Mr. Schue keeps getting jealous of Carl every three second, I’m not gonna want to continue.”

“I know the feeling, Sky’s. If Schue just gets off his rocker and goes and shags Miss Pillsbury already, this wouldn’t be happening.” Santana shrugs as she speaks her mind.

“Let’s hope this stops soon.” Sky sighs before Santana leans her head on top of Sky’s.

༊*·˚⸸ -ˋˏ

    Sky was informed by Sam that he’s never seen Rocky Horror. So she took it upon herself and set up another date for them. Right before school got out, Mr. Schue pulled Sam aside and talked to him about a change in the musical casting.

Mr. Schue thought it would be best that he’d replace Sam as Rocky. Sam admitted he felt a bit embarrassed being in his tiny gold shorts. And since Sam doesn’t know the source material, he had no idea on how to actually play Rocky. So that’s why Sky set up this date, so he can watch the movie and understand what it’s about.

Sam met up with Sky and they got picked up by Sky’s mom who dropped them off at the Pipper residents. Sam was a bit nervous. This was the first time going over to Sky’s house, and any girls house matter of fact. But he knew they were just getting started in their blossoming relationship. Nothing was official yet, but they were both committed to each other. Sky hasn’t even talked to Jeff in a while, so he was out of the picture, for now.

They set up base in Sky’s basement where there was a flat screen TV that lined the wall and a big comfy couch that Sky loved to just sit and sleep on. A lot of times that she got back from her dance rehearsals, she’s just come down stairs and pass out on the couch. Sky made popcorn and got them drinks. Since Sam was on his strict diet he only opted for water. He would snack on some popcorn, but he made sure to workout an extra 30 minutes tomorrow.

Putting in the movie, Sky grabbed a blanket from the back of the couch and laid it over their legs. There were two cup holders built into the arms of the couch that held Sam’s water and Sky’s Sprite. The bucket of popcorn sat in between the two. Since they’ve been rehearsing all week, Sam knew the songs pretty well now. The two of them sung every song that came up. Sky even pulled Sam up from the couch and started to dance. They were still up when Touch-A-Touch-A-Touch-A-Touch Me came on, they two were really into the song and performance. Sky got into the most.

Touch-A-Touch-A-Touch-A-Touch Me
Sung by Sky and Sam

She slowly walked towards Sam and placed her hand on his chest. Sam’s mouth dropped and he felt his heart pick up in pace. Sky quickly walked away from Sam and took off her Cheerios jacket and quickly pulled out her ponytail, ruffling up her hair afterwards. They walked close to one another and Sky placed her hands on Sam’s hips, pulling his body towards her. Sam’s mouth was still agape as this new feeling courses through his body. Sam goes to put his hands on Sky’s hips, but she pulls away and circle his body. Sky backed her body up to Sam’s and grabbed his hands. Placing them on her chest and stomach and does a butterfly wing effect with their intertwined fingers. Sky moved her body down Sam’s front and his head shot upwards.

Quickly straightening out her body, Sky turns and faces Sam. She placed her index finger on his chest and pushed him towards a wall. In a blink of an eye, Sam was ow pinning Sky to the wall behind her. Sky was still singing, but her heart was beating fast. She pushed him back by two to three inches and grabbed his hand, leading him away from the wall and over to the back of the couch. She stood behind him and placed her hands on his chest before ripping open the blue flannel he was wearing. It revealed his tone muscular body that Sky couldn’t help but eye during rehearsal. Sky sat Sam down on the back of the couch and leaned in close to him all playfully. He started to fall backward, but Sky caught his arms and pulled him towards her. Their noses were so close to touching.

Before Sam could close the gap in between them, Sky turned around and moved her body against Sam’s front again. Crouching down and shimmying her way back up. Sky quickly pranced her way to the other side of the couch and lays down on it. She wiggles her finger to Sam and he stumbles his way over to the girl. He hovers over the girl and sings above her. He leaned in and hovered his lips on her neck before dinging his part once more. Sky finishes the number by squealing and clutching onto Sam’s body. Both their bodies were buzzing, something they’ve both never experienced before.

They stopped for a quick second to catch their breath before locking eyes. It was the astronomy classroom all over again. There was a pulse that they both felt that told them to lean in with a bliss, but there was also a thought lingering in Sky’s mind that told her not to. I mean what if something happens and its Quinn 2.0?

“Um—I- uh.” Sky pulled away and quickly rushed towards the bathroom.

Sam sat there lost in his thoughts as he sits down on the couch and grabs a throw pillow to place on his lap. He swallowed the lump in his throat hard and watched the movie waiting for Sky to get back.

When Sky made it to the bathroom, she slide down the door and rested her head on it. “What did I just do?” She thought to herself. She wasn’t going to lie and say she didn’t like it, but she was scared of what would happen if she’d admit it. She’s never been this deep into a fling before- well that’s a lie. Sky and Santana had a fling over the summer that lead to lady kisses and heavy petting. But it was a one time thing. They were drunk and just wanted to experiment.

Sky didn’t know what to do, so she quickly turned on the tap and pulled out her phone. Dialing the first number that popped into her mind. It ringed twice before the person picked up.

“Hey, Sky’s.” The voice says into the phone. “Hey, Tana. I- um. I did a thing.” Sky crutches the back of her neck.

“Please don’t tell me you died your hair green. We still need it to be Magenta for the rest of the week.” Santana groaned into the phone and Sky could hear her throw her head onto a pillow.

“No. I didn’t change my hair color. I sort of did Touch-A-Touch-A-Touch-A-Touch Me with Sam.” Sky crunched up her face when she poke. “You did what?!” Sky had to pull her phone away from her ear from how loud Santana screamed. “Yeah. And I kind of ran off after we got done.”

“Oh, honey. Get back out there and finish him off.” Santana said seriously. “Tana! No. I told you I’m not gonna do that.” Skyways the next to sound serious.

“Well, you can’t just leave him blue balled.” Santana flung her hand out. “He can release himself when he leaves. I just don’t know what to do.” Sky paced the small bathroom.

“You came to the wrong person, Sky’s. You know I’m all about getting you laid, so that’s my only options going forward for you.” Sky could hear the shrug through the phone.

“I know. I know. But I panicked and you’re my best friend, so I knew you’d listen.”

“Yeah, I’m listening and all I’m hearing is that you and Sam need to hook up.” Santana placed her phone between her ear and her shoulder and began filing her nails.

“Okay. I’m out going to do that, so I’ll just go out there and talk to him. Try to make things normal again.” Sky stopped pacing in front of her sink. “I’m telling you he’s out there blue balled and you need to fix that.”

“Love you, Santana.” Sky said as her hand checked the water temperature. “Love you too, Sky.” Santana pouted.

Sky hung up and closed her phone. She looked at herself in the mirror to prepare herself for whats outside that door. She took some water in her hands and splashed herself with the cold water. She turned the faucet off and dabbed her face with the towel hanging off the hook. She nodded to herself before stepping outside. Making her way over to the couch, she saw that Sam was back in his flannel watching the movie. When she came into his peripheral vision, he looked over and clenched his jaw. Sky sat down next to Sam and sat criss-crossed. Her hands went in her lap and she paused for a quick second before speaking.

“That was something.” She says. “Yeah. It was something all right.” They both didn’t dare to make eye contact. They kept their eyes either on the TV or the carpet. “Do you wanna talk about it?” Sky asks.

“Not really.” Sam said quicker than Sky liked. “Okay.” Sky nodded. “Popcorn?” Sky handed Sam the bucket of popcorn and he took a fist full of the junk food.

For the rest of the movie, the two sat in silence. Sam had finally calmed down. He actually enjoyed both the movie and him and Sky’s little Rocky Horror rendezvous. He wanted to talk about what they were and if their relationship could go forward, but he was too scared to ask, just like Sky was. At the end of the movie, all the popcorn had been eaten and both their drink had been drunk. Sam went to the bathroom real quick and splashed some cold water in his face to get all his nerves out. He came back and sat next to Sky who was taking the DVD out of the player.

Sam cleared his throat. “So, my mom’s on the way to get me, so you don’t need to call your dad to take me home.” Sam placed his hands in his back pockets as he talked.

“Oh, okay. Do you just want to go upstairs and wait then?” Sky pointed towards the stairs. “Sure.”

And with that, the two made their ways upstairs and sat in Sky’s living room. They both sat on their phones as they waited for Sam’s mom to get there. Sky was texting Santana about all the details that went on until Sam got a message.

“That’s her.” Sam said. Sky got up and lead Sam to her front door. “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow in Glee Club then.” Sam gave Sky a straight lipped smile. “Yeah.” Sam was about to walk out the door before Sky said something else. “And, uh, hey.” Sam turned to her. “I didn’t… hate what happened.” She shrugged with one shoulder as her hands gripped the doorknob. Sam smirked. “I didn’t hate it either.” Sky let out a breath through her nose before leaning over and placing a soft kiss onto the boys cheek.

“Bye, Sky.”

“Bye, Sam.” Sam walked out the door and towards his mom’s car.

Mrs. Evans waved to Sky and she waved back with a smile. Sky heard a faint “stop it mom” come from Sam’s mouth before he hopped into the the car. Sky went back inside and locked the door behind her. Leaning her back to the door and looking up at the ceiling, she let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding.

༊*·˚⸸ -ˋˏ

    The next two Glee rehearsals Sky skipped. She was trying her best to avoid Sam to the best extent. Sam picked up what she was doing and tried his best to try and talk to her. But every time he did, Sky either ran into the nearest restroom or had someone drag her away from him.

Santana also may or may not have cornered Sam after rehearsal one day to ask him some questions. He stammered over his words, because quite frankly he was scared of Santana. Santana assured she wouldn’t hurt him because Sky likes him for some reason, but she did threaten him in the sense of him hurting Sky.

Sky finally showed up to a Glee meeting since Mr. Schue said it was a “mandatory and important” meeting. She walked into the choir room and when she saw Sam, she quickly sat on the opposite side from where he was- aka Santana sat in between them. Sam sent Sky a quick message, but Santana stole her phone and waved a finger at Sam which Sky pushed down with a “stop it”.

“I want to apologize for putting you guys through all this.” Mr. Schue starts off which put an end in the whatever triangle Sky, Santana, and Sam were in. “Particularly Finn and Sam.”

“It’s cool, Mr. Schue. Sure the teasing will die down by the time my 10th reunion rolls around.” Finn says.

“And I got asked to be June in the Men of McKinley High calendar.” When Sam said this, Sky’s eyes went wide and Santana quickly looked over to the girl. They both nodded to one another. It felt like they were communicating telepathically because they both had the same idea of getting Sky that calendar.

Even though Sky was at a weird place with Sam, she couldn’t miss up the chance of potentially getting Sam’s chiseled abs as a calendars. Plus it was June, which was her birth month so it was even better.

“I’m happy for you. But we still can’t do the musical. Look, I was wrong. Rocky Horror isn’t about pushing boundaries or making an audience accept a certain rebellious point of view. Those were my reasons for doing it… and they aren’t worth risking what we have here. When I was younger and they started midnight slows of Rocky Horror, it wasn’t for envelope pushers. It was for outcasts- people on the fringes who had no place left to go but were searching for someplace, any place, where they felt like they belonged. Sound familiar?” There was a quick pause. “The truth is, with that perspective… Rocky Horror is the perfect show for this club.”

“Then why aren’t we putting it on?” Santana asks which Mr. Schue chuckles.

“We’re still gonna perform Rocky Horror.” Everyone gasps in excitement. “We’re just not doing it for an audience. We’re doing it for ourselves.”

And with that, the Glee Club all got in their costumes. And went to the auditorium. Sky and Kurt were going to be the main performers along with Finn, Tina, and Brittany. Sky was happy that they get tot finish their musical lesson. If her and Sam didn’t get distracted, Sky would’ve shown Sam how much she liked Rocky Horror, but things aren’t always in their control.

Time Warp
Sung by Sky, Kurt, and the New Directions

∘◦ミ◦

✎ 𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖘
    ━A little spicy steamy moment between the two. I love this episode and musical so much.

© 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.5K 9
i never could've seen you coming, i think you're everything i've wanted? ( ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ ) โ˜ฝ [ glee ] [ season 2 ]
9.1K 238 36
rachel and blaine are super talented and when they meet and are introduced by their mutual friend kurt their epic love story begins.
120K 2.1K 25
โ– ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. sam evans โœ— fem! oc glee โ”โ” seasons two completed, slow updates ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...
82.6K 1.9K 88
in which the cute popular cheerio and the cute new blonde boy fall in love SAM EVANS X OC SEASON 2 -6