The Blonde Alpha

By petitefirecracker

Alecander Bloom, a miracle child...or at least one of them. His parents love life was never simple and even h... More

TBA
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
Aesthetics
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY FOUR
SPECIAL
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
Question and Answer
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
New story
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
Really important question for everyone
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
..
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
Epilogue
100K...

TWENTY THREE

6K 201 30
By petitefirecracker

NOT EDITED
REALLY LONG

What do you think of the dresses?

•••••
So I decided against putting on another white dress. I didn't want to be remotely compared to her. So while the Bloom siblings and her were decked in white, I decided to join my sisters pallet.
Cara has on a pretty mermaid style dress that was sleeves and nude. It had pretty white vine like structures around her bodice flowing down her body and sparsely ending. Xyla had on a nude mermaid dress as well with a single strap and a sliver sash  on as a curve from her bust to her waist, accentuating her body curves. Lastly Tori had on a nude ball gown that was sinched in just below her breast. Royal blue flower cut outs were delicately places over the nude material before sparely disappearing and leaving her nude tulle skirt.

I had a sweetheart neckline ballroom dress. It was made of a mixture of nude and blush tulle, it also had blue and gold floral cut outs that were placed delicately over my bust and above my waist, the bottom of the dress also had the gold and blue flowers. Lastly to complete the outfit I place my red hair behind my shoulders and put the Fleur De Lys style crown on my head.

I checked my make up once more before leaving the room and making way down to the party.

I was late. But I didn't care. The room itself smelt the same as when you walk into the perfume section of a store. Horrible.There were too many scents mixing together but I was only searching for one.

Citrus and chocolate. I stood at the top of the stair case and looked around for him, but I could not find him anywhere, I spotted Alpha Xander's red hair, My sisters crowns and even my dad. But not him - nor Rebecca.

"Are you going to stand there the whole time Princess Renezmaé?" I looked over at who called my name and there at the bottom of the stairs stood Alpha James.

I smiled and walked down, being a princess and having so much practice I could skip down the stairs in heels and a crown and not mess it up once.

"I see you are still hiding your scent."

I widened my eyes remembering that I hide it to show the sisters, slowly I closed my eyes again and released my scent.

"Oops, I was showing the Bloom girls how to do it."

"So I guess you and Alec have spoke?"

I raise my eyebrow  and put my hand in his extended one, " I am under the impression you told him my secret."

"I did no such thing! I will never disrespect the royal family like that!" He teased.

I smirked, " of course if you just imply it, you are not directly saying it."

"Exactly!"

"Uncle." We got interrupted by Derek who came over. He quickly bowed down to me before looking back at his uncle.

"Have you seen Alec? He told me His Rojo is here, I'm trying to find her but it hard hey."

"And why are you looking for her Banzai?" I ask completely serious.

"Cause she is hot and I want to make Alec mad- what Banzai."

"Or do you prefer Shenzi?"

I see his eyes glossing over and in a second later Alpha James speaks up, " Yes Derek, the princess is talking to you."

Derek then makes eyes contact with me again before his face lights up. " hells its you! Except your hair is red! And you are a princess! A princess of werewolves!"

James and I laughed at Derek.

"Well since I found you, can I have a dance?"

I let go of Alpha James and took Derek's hand as he lead me of to dance.

"You look damn gorgeous!" He smiled and he spun me around, " these Bloom guys are lucky."

I smiled and twirled, " from what I heard Derek, you can leave you pack anytime to travel and look for your mate, I'm sure she will be even better then both violet and I."

"Can I not just have you?"

A clearing of a voice startled us, looking up I was met with forest green eyes, not the same ones I'm used to but rather stern, wise green eyes. And a head full of red hair.

"May I?" his voice was sharp and to the point.

"Sure why not, steal another girl from me Uncle Xander, just like you stole violet."

Xander growler under his breath and that sent Derek running off.

"So are you trying to make my son jealous?" He asks swaying me to the sound of the music.

"I dare do no such thing, actually all I am doing is dancing."

"He tossed his head to the direction of the stairs, and I follow his eyes to where my mate was standing and waiting. He eyes were trained on mine. He raised his eyebrows at his father before looking back at me.

He opened his mouth and mouthed WOW.

I could help but giggle as I continue to dance in his father's arms.

"Come on Renezmaé, there are a few people I want you to meet." He pulled me towards a group of Alpha's, the only one I recognized was Alpha James.

"Renezmaé, these are other Alphas who I have a treaty with Alpha James, Alpha Jace And Alpha Stephan."

I smiled at the Alphas, each of their ages seems to be completely different.

Alpha James was hands down in his late fifties, Alpha Stephan looked like he was in his early forties and Alpha Jace looked the youngest, maybe the same age as Xander late thirties, early forties.

I smile and greet them all, " it nice to meet you all."

"I can see why Alpha X likes you ay? The red hair and all, oh well looks like you finally going to bring back the color." Alpha Stephan exclaims patting Alpha Xander's back.

"Don't stress yourself about it, you wouldn't look good in red anyway, only a certain few can pull it off-"

"Babe."  All of us turned to face Luna violet, she strutted up to us in a Scarlett red dress, there was a red lace work around her bust , she looked beautiful, and hot.

Dear Moon goddess make me look like that when I'm thirty something!

Violet walked towards us and placed her hands in Xander, they looked so perfect together. He towered over her, and had glossy green eyes and red hair, his body was lean with muscles and she was slim , her body had no trace of pregnancy weight , her blonde hair curled perfectly to one side. You would never have thought that they weren't actually first choice mates.

" Alpha Jace , so happy you could join us, hows Emily. She still wants to be Luna pack warrior?" Violet asks.

Jace groaned and banged his head on the pillar, " Emma, and you told me you forgave me for that, years ago! We got kids now Vio come on!"

Violet laughed, " I'm kidding , I just love seeing you uncomfortable."

Xander leaned down and whispered to his wife, it was so quite that even I wouldn't have been able hear if I was not  standing so close.

"I love it when you are petty sweetheart."

I smiled at the couple when I feel a warm hand grasp my own, I turned my head to the side and the body holding my hand behind me restricted my movements.

"Can I have this dance?" Alec whispered into my ear, I shivered although I tried not to. The three Alphas in front of me caught it and they subtly smiled to themselves.

"Excuse me." I exclaim as Alec lead me to dance.

He slipped one hand around my waist and took my other hand in his, " What are you doing to me. Rojo." He continued dancing, his eyes not on me but his grip tightened ever so slightly.
" you are looking gorgeous, ever so beautiful," that's when he looked down and moved a piece of hair from my face. " I feel like you have been punishing me through all those weeks we were alone together, keeping your beauty hidden."

"Are you saying I wasn't beautiful all those days?"

He stopped dancing and placed his hand in my chin, " you always look beautiful but today you look drop dead gorgeous." He states his lips getting closer to mine as he was just about to -

"Alec. What are you doing."
Alec and I separate quickly and turned to look at the person interrupted us.

Rebecca fricking Stride.

I stepped in front of Alec and looked down directly at her.

"Hi, Rebecca right? Remember me we met earlier."

"Yes I see you changed, what a shame , and now you wearing a crown , it's not a fancy dress party hun."

"Is your nose still working after that nose job or are you just stupid." i reply so quickly.

Alec placed a hand on my back and I immediately regretted being mean.

"You can't talk to me like that, my father is Alpha Iannos Stride!"

I heard a snort in the distance, all three of us turned to look at Alpha Xander who was looking up at the sky , a drink to his lips and a smirk on his face.

I smirked.

"Your dad is an Alpha, well mines the king." I state and turn my head to the left to look down at her.

"You would think a real life princess wou- would know how to dress better."

I took a step away from her and did a twirl, the tulle of my dress floating up in a circle before resting at my feet.

I'm not sure about your opinion but I feel beautiful, and I don't need anyone to tell me anything.

"Alec, dance with me please." She states turning her attention from me to my mate.

"Actually Becca, I was dancing with Renezmaé,"

Yes! Go boy! Reject her sorry ass! Snow sung  from my mind.

Becca left out a aggravated shout and turned to look at me , " Are you seriously going to use your princess power to make everyone like you! Alec thinks he is forced to dance with you,because you are you."

I opened my mouth to interrupt but Alec did it for me.

"Actually Becca, I want to dance with Renezmaé. Maybe I'll catch you later, but for now," he turned towards me and took my hand, " excuse us."

He pulled me towards him and we continued dancing to the classical piano in the background. it took everything in my power to not turn around and shoot becca a wink.

We danced in silent, mainly because I was just enjoying the moment with my mate.

"Excuse me, Can I dance with the princess." Another young alpha walked up to us, setting his hand out.

Alec turned towards the alpha and growled before pulling my even closer to him.

"I love this possessive side of you Bloomie,"

"I should march you right back up to your room and make you change."  He states his eyes scanning the room, " there are way to many males staring at you."

I laughed and titled my head back- not to much so my crown doesn't tip.

"Why do you just take me back to your room?"  He looked down at me , his green eyes turning dark, " don't joke like that Renezmaé. "

"Who said I'm joking?" I whisper.

I pulled away from Alec and walked away.

"Where are you going!"

It's time for dads announcement I state still walking backwards away from Alec.

"You are a tease Rojo!"

"Says the boy who showed up to my room in nothing but a towel the first time we met." i bit my lip as i smiled and turned away.

Yes our conversations caught some stares at chatter but I couldn't care less. In this moment it was just me and him.

I could feel his eyes on my back, and my stomach had a ton butterflies just - swarming through them.

i joined my family at the center of the room, my  dad stood on the staircase, maybe the seventh stair up, Luca and Tori stood two stairs above him yet of to the right. They looked majestic just standing there, with their hands interlinked and their gaze set on the public.

At the bottom of the stairs stood Zain,causally leaning on the rail, messy hair and a brooding look on his face- all fake and just for the ladies.

The twins started climbing the stairs to get higher but fathers glare shot them down so they stayed on the first step.

I walked past Zain, the twins, and father, and joined Luca and Tori, but on the left. I didn't even look in dads direction because I know he would have had a disapproving look.

" Werewolves!" Dad began.
"It is an honor for us here today to welcome another mate to the royal family. My son Axel has found a mate in Alpha Alexander's oldest daughter Aliza Bloom. I am so grateful for this match and can not wait to milk what this rewards in the future."

Everyone claps as Axel and Aliza step forward and bows.

"Another most splendid news I would like to announce."

The entire hall quieted down and started at us, but even my siblings were confused.

"Another child of mine has found their mate!"
He turned back and looked at me, a giant smile on his face, my heart actually skipped a beat, dad never smiled at me like this.

I looked up to the crowd, a huge smile on my face, my eyes searching for where Alec was, and when I found him ,his eyes were already on mines.

"Everyone Renezmaé here has found a mate in the most amazing guy, non other then a close friend of mine, Craig!"

Everyone erupted into cheers but my heart just sunk to my stomach.

There he was walking through the crowd as the crowd makes way for him, was Craig and his graying  hair.

My eyes first went to Alec, but he was already glaring at craig, then i quickly looked over at luca,  im sure my eyes held desperation. i was really desperate.

" Luca do something," tori asked her eyes searching for my other siblings.

"stop!"

luca's voice echoed throught the building, casing many windows to tremble and dishes to quake.

"what. my son." dad askes not removing his hand from Craigs shoulder.

"you know that craig is not her mate. stop this foolishness."

'' thats absurd boy, i know what it feels like to have a mate and she is mine. to have and to hold.'' craig looked at me sending a disgusting shiver through my body.

thats all it took for all three of my brothers to be pusheed over the egde, in seconds zain had his hand around Craigs Neck.

"you disgusting pig.'' zain growled, how dare you think about my sister that way.

he tightened his grip and you could see Craigs face reddening.

"leave him." dad growled his wolf showing throug, it took a few seconds but zain did let go and stepped back in line with his siblings.

'' she is just young and naive, after i mark and mate her she will be more respectful and accepting, craig smiled while trying to catch his breath.

i low growl caught my ears, but with all the commotion fell short of reaching eveeryone elses attention. i looke up to see derek and xander both trying to hold Alec back, his eyes were pitched back and his jaw was clenched.

i let out a shakey breath as some of the older alphas nodded their head in agreement.

luca tunred around and walked back onto the stairs, the exact postion where dad was standing.

he turned around and held a hand up for tori and i, he led us to stand on either side of him, " werewolves.' my brother announced, his voice full of superiority and authority.

"A few week ago." He carried in once he retrieved everyone's attention. " a few people noticed my sister Renezmaé's absenteeism from royal events and normal public meetings."

"Yeah! She was ill!" Someone from the crowd shouted out.

"No, she ran away from home for the exact reason that we see here today.
My sister turned into her wolf, and a full week went by with her and Craig have multiple meetings- in the dining room, at public events etecera. Nothing, until one day all of a sudden Craig claims to be her mate. She feels no attraction, no pull , no tingles nothing. But when she begged." He took a deep breath to regulate his breathing, " when she begged our father to hear her out. He refused. So she ran."

"While running she did find her mate, the attraction and all, and that wasn't Craig."

"Father allow Renezmaé to be with her true mate and not this liar."

"You bloody idiots. Do you think we know nothing! We have mates. We know better than you what to feel." Dad shouted. Forgetting he was surrounded by Alphas and Betas.

"That's just it Dad, you had how many mates? And how many did Craig have? Four? That's clearly not normal. But I will ask once more , allow Renezmaé to be with her mate and do not forced her into anything." Luca continued.

"I am the king, what I say goes and Renezmaé will be mated of to Craig!"

"Then I am forced to do this. I, Lucius Xavier DelaRosa, challenge you for the title of King."

The room went deadly silent before dads laugh broke it.

"I have done my part son. You haven't gotten the proper training , there is no way you will stand a chance alone."

I bit my lip, dads right, he always held us back with training, putting the girls into finishing school, training the boys in basic defense only then putting them in school, never enough to stand up against him.

"He isn't alone." Zain states walking to join us by the stairs, " for I Zinan Hero DelaRosa also challenge you father and give the role of King to Lucius."

"Even I Renezmaé Snow DelaRosa. Will fight against you for what is right."

I stood next to my brothers feeling content. This was the start of something.

Xyla and Cara declares their hearts with us, all that was left was Axel. We never wanted to put him in a place of us vs his parents. And we will never make him choose.

Axel looked up at me and made eye contact, but I slowly shook my head, telling him that he didn't have to make this choice.

"I'm sorry but this is the right thing to do." Axel states coming to stand by us.

Anger shone through father's eyes, but he was not having any of this.

"You think you five can make a difference! I have the entire werewolf community on my side." Father shouts.

"Actually, I stand with the Red head." Alpha Xander speaks up. Crossing his suited arms over his chest, making his biceps pop.

"As do I." Alpha James agrees.

"We go , where they go." Alpha Jace stands up and point to alpha xander.

After that many more Alphas step forward and pledge their allegiance.

I slowly looked up catching Alpha Xander's eyes, and mouthed a THANK YOU, if it wasn't for him, the Alphas wouldn't take the chance with us.

Father was a good king. He ruled his community well. But he was not a good father. And he probably would never be.

"Fine, I accept. One month from now we will fight. Until then, find somewhere else to live."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 61K 22
THIS BOOK IS NOT FINISHED AND WILL NEVER BE FINISHED! DO NOT READ! "Mate." His words had me frozen. His eyes seared into mine and I felt weak. Even m...
18.1K 647 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...
394K 12K 51
UNEDITED/poorly written when I was younger (needs severe editing) "Becky, I'm scared! Someone's following me and I don't think I can make it home! Pl...
1.2M 10.5K 9
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...