More Than Friends

By jthawtiter

Everybody life is good, living great, and enjoying their purpose for being on earth. Family means everything... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 Pt. 1
Chapter 63 Pt. 2
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 33

2.4K 73 9
By jthawtiter

*Sister Dejah in the MM*

Payton sleep was disturbed by her phone ringing. August was asleep on top of her with his arms wrapped tight around her. He picked her up from the airport this morning. She reached over and grabbed it. She answered without looking at the Caller ID.

"Hello" she groaned into the phone.

"Sis, can you pick up Asia, i'm running late because Marin is sick and I need your help" He told her and she sigh.

"Pierre what time is it" she asked and he smacked his teeth.

"It's two in the afternoon, sis you still sleep" he asked and she sigh.

"I'll get Asia, go handle your business bro" she said and he thanked her and she hung up.

"August babe, get up" she said and he groaned.

"But you promised you'd sleep in today" he said into her neck.

"Auntie duties" Payton said and he kissed her neck.

"I love you" he told her and she smiled.

"I love you too" she said and he rolled off of her and she got up and got ready.

"Babe do you want me to stop and get something to eat or you want me to cook" she asked and he turned his head facing her.

"Cook for me" he said and she nodded.

"Alright cool, chicken wings and what" she asked and he shrugged.

"Babe you pick, as long as you feed me and give me my deserts" he said with a smirk and she giggled.

"I'll be back" she said grabbing her keys off the dresser heading out.

"Marco wassup boy, wanna go with me" she said as she walked towards the door and he barked.

"Alright then let's go" she said opening the door and she headed out.

They got in the car and Marco jumped in the front and sat down. She started the car and pulled out heading to Asia's school. Once she got there Asia got in the back and she was a bit to quiet for Payton liking.

"Umm...Asia, good afternoon" Payton said as she made a left turn heading to Walmart.

"Hey auntie" Asia said and Marco jumped in the backseat.

"What's wrong P" she asked and Asia sigh.

"The girl at my school doesn't want to be my friend because I'm black" Asia said and Payton instantly got mad.

"What the fu- what" she said stopping herself then looking in her rear view.

"She dropped her crayon and I picked it up and handed it to her, then she was like I wanna be your friend but my mom said I can't have black friends" Asia told Payton and Payton did a big u-turn in the road.

"And what did you tell her" Payton asked as she hit 60 on her way back to Asia's school.

"That all people are equal and we are all children of god" She said and Payton made the quickest turn back into the parking lot of Asia school.

"Get out, lets go" Payton said tuning off the car, unbuckling her seatbelt and opening the door.

She let the windows down in the back so Marco could sit in the car while her and Asia headed inside. Payton was heated as her hair swung with the wind. She had on her black and white adidas outfit with her black and white 1's.

"Excuse me, I need to make a complaint against....what's her name" Payton asked Asia as she stood at the front desk.

"Jackie Benson" Asia said and Payton looked at the lady behind the desk.

"Jackie Benson" Payton finished her sentence.

"She's in a meeting with her mom right now" She told her and Payton shrugged.

"Ion rememba' askin' ya that, I wanna make a complaint" she said and the lady picked up the phone and dialed numbers.

"There's a guardian here to file a complaint on the person your meeting with, would you like for me to send her in" she asked and she nodded before hanging up.

"Go through that door right there and the first door on the left is where they are" she said and Payton nodded.

"Thank you" She said as she grabbed Asia's hand.

Payton walked through the door and went to the room. She knocked then walked in. She looked to see a upset white woman and her daughter. Payton was about to beat her ass.

"So you the woman sending your child to school telling her not to talk to black people" Payton asked calmly pointing at the lady.

"Who is she" the lady and Payton walked in.

"Oh my bad let me introduce myself, I'm Payton the auntie of P'Asia East. When I picked her up she was upset because she nicely gave your daughter the crayon she dropped and told her she didn't wanna be friends because her mom told her not to talk to black people, you think that's cool to tell your child" Payton asked confusingly, the lady turned red.

"I don't want any trouble" she said and Payton shrugged.

"It's kinda to late, the point that your a mother and you walk around putting stuff that happened in the pass in your six year old child h mead shows that you already going have a hard time on your hands when she hits 12." Payton said as she stood by the door and Asia stood behind her.

"If you don't want your child here then move her, don't have her walking around here thinking she's better than cause one day she gone think she better than someone and that same someone gone beat her ass and you can't say shit because you raised her like that, she's going to fault you all her life because she'll never have friends or anyone" Payton told her the truth.

"Make her leave" the lady said pointing at Payton.

"Oh trust I'm bout to because I'm bout two seconds away from turning you another color, got the nerve to walk around her talking about us black people but y'all white people change color more than we do, get your facts together before you speak on something." P said before grabbing Asia's hand walking out of the room.

They headed out the school and as they walked Payton could tell Asia was pretty sad. She felt it, that was her niece she knew everything about her.

"Asia" Payton called her name as she squatted down.

"Black is beautiful, you are a gorgeous little girl and I love everything about you. Don't ever feel bad because someone judges your color, chin up chest out. Always remember that in any situation" Payton told her and she started to tear up.

"Thank you Auntie" she said and Payton pulled her into a hug.

"I love you Asia" she told her and Asia hugged her tight.

"I love you too" Asia told her and she pulled back with a smile.

"Now can we get ice cream" she asked and Payton giggled.

"Yea lets go" she said standing up grabbing her hand.

Payton pulled up outside of Pierre house and got out with Marco this time. Asia was too busy eating ice cream. Payton got Junior and Mari one, in a cup though. They walked up on the porch and rung the doorbell.

The door unlocked and Payton walked in. It was quiet. Payton let Asia and Marco in before closing the door behind her. They headed towards the living room to see Junior in his play area.

"Pj, hey brother" Asia said as she sat her things down then walked over to him.

"Poor baby" Payton said as Amarin walked down the stairs with a mask on her face.

Her hair was a mess and she had on sweats and one of Pierre shirts. She looked so sick. Her eyes were red, she was coughing, and sneezing.

"Payton, I'm so sick. I can't even hug my kids" she said as she stood on the bottom step.

"What's wrong" Payton asked walking over to her and Amarin shrugged.

"I have a bad cold,  Pierre been taking care of me though" She said and Payton smiled.

"Well I'm glad he taking care of you, you going to your show Friday" Payton asked and Amarin shook her head no.

"Girl no, my voice is straight trash right now. I went in the studio to spit some bars for a feature. I just sent him the money back" she said and Payton started laughing.

"Oh yea you sick" Payton said and Asia walked over to them.

"Mommy, you look....sick but pretty" Asia complimented her the best she could.

"Thanks baby, daddy will be here in a minute to help you with your homework ok" Amarin said and Asia nodded.

"But I have to watch Frozen tonight remember" Asia reminded her and Amarin sigh.

"Oh yea, well P is here. Mommy can't do it, I'm going back to bed" she said walking away feeling herself get dizzy.

"Well lil one lets get started on your homework" Payton said and they headed to the den. Payton put Junior and Amari ice cream in the fridge.

Asia sat at the table and Payton sat in the end seat beside her. She put her bookbag on the table while Payton checked her phone.

"Ok auntie, I only have math homework today" she said as she pulled her math worksheet out.

"Alright, this should be easy" Payton said putting her phone on do not disturb.

"So we doing adding today, tomorrow we have to do subtracting" Asia said and Payton nodded.

"Ok, lets see. two plus four gives you the sum of" Payton asked and Asia started to count on her finger.

"two, three, four, five, six. Six" she answered once she finished counting on her finger.

"Good, write six under the line right there" Payton said handing her the pencil.

"Alright, seven plus two gives you the sum of" Payton asked and Asia began counting on her fingers again.

"seven, eight, nine. Nine" she said and Payton nodded.

"Good write it on your paper" She said and Asia wrote it.

By the time they finished Pierre was back. Once they finished Payton stood and walked to the kitchen to get a water. Pierre was in the living room changing Junior.

"Yo bro, you want me to make the kids a snack or something" she asked and he nodded.

"I'd appreciate that sis" he said and she nodded as she drunk her water.

"I gotchu" she said closing the water.

She cleaned her hands and got all the fruit put. She cut up watermelon, kiwi, bananas, strawberries, and cantaloupe. She added blueberries and sat the cups on the table.

"Asia, Amari fruit cup on the table" she said and the the two came to the table quickly.

"Thank you auntie" Asia said as she gave them hand sanitizer.

"No problem kid, imma take this to ya moms ok" Payton said grabbing the cup she made for Amarin.

"Ok" Mari said and Payton giggled walking off.

She walked up the stairs and to the room Amarin was in. She knocked before going in. Amarin was on the bed, writing in her notepad.

"Yo Amarin I made you a fruit cup" Payton said and Amarin looked over at her.

"I've been craving one of these" Amarin said and Payton handed it to her.

"Craving" Payton said and Amarin smacked her teeth.

"I wish Pierre would get me pregnant again, I'll keep my pussy to myself for the rest of my life" she said and Payton started laughing.

"Well I'm bout to go, I gotta stop by Walmart to get something to cook" Payton said and Amarin smiled at her.

"August got you over there cooking sis" Amarin asked as she ate a watermelon.

"Amarin get well soon sis" Payton said with a smirk as she walked towards the door.

"Get yo dick in peace sis" Amarin said and Payton giggled as she walked out the room.

"Payton" Pierre called her name as she walked down the stairs.

"Yea Pierre" she said as she walked to the living room.

"School is almost out which mean summers starts, so we got a family meeting at my house tomorrow at 9" he told her and she sigh.

"Do I have to attend" she asked and Pierre smacked his teeth.

"You know it" Pierre said and Payton sigh.

"I'll be here, you talked to Rondo" She asked as he came to mind.

"Nigga stay down the street next to Rakim" he said with a giggle.

"Oh well tell him we gotta match cause he owe me one" She said and Pierre nodded.

"He on his way to smoke one now, you back smoking" he said and Payton shrugged.

"For now, you can't be smoking either" she said eating a piece of watermelon.

"Drugs can be utilized this year sis, steroids can't be use and weed isn't a steroid" he said and she smacked her teeth giggling.

She got the weed out her car and the cigars and headed back in. As she opened the door Rondo came right behind her.

"Wassup rondo" she said as he walked in behind her.

"You smoking with us too" he asked and Payton stopped and looked at him.

"Yea Rondo" she said with a smiled.

"God on yo side today cause I sholl brought nine blunts" he said pulling out the already pre-rolled blunts.

"UNCLE RONDO" Asia yelled as she ran over to rondo.

"Wassup lil one" he said handing Payton the blunts so he could hug her back.

"We was suppose to go toy shopping" Asia said putting her hands on her hip.

"I'm sorry lil P.... here, I'll take you tomorrow" he said handing a hundred dollars and she smiled.

"Thanks uncle rondo" she said running away.

"Nigga didn't you give her four-hundred last week" Pierre said standing up and Rondo smacked his teeth.

"Nigga that's my niece she get whatever she want" he said and Pierre shook his head.

"Where Amarin" Rondo asked looking around.

"She upstairs sick" Pierre said scratching his head.

"Man tell my sis to come hit this, she'll be straight" he said and Payton chuckled.

"AMARIN" Payton yelled her name and she came to the stairway.

"Come smoke this sis you'll be straight" Rondo said holding up the other blunts he had in his pocket.

"Ok but I need my own cause I'm sick" Amarin said as she walked down the stairs.

"I bought extra" Payton said holding up her weed and cigars.

"Alright, babe where are the kids" she asked as she walked over to them.

"Amari and Junior just finished eating there fruit cup so their upstairs with Marco and Asia is playing with her toys" he said and Amarin clapped.

"Alright to the backyard we go" Amarin said and everybody headed to the back.

August was on the couch pissed. He had been calling Payton since she left. It was 11 at night and he was livid. He had to go get his own food because he was hungry. He heard the door lock move and turn around to look at the door as Payton walked in.

"Where you been P" he asked standing up and she looked up.

"Pierre's house" she said closing the door letting Marco in as she licked over her lips.

"You couldn't answer you phone" August said walking over to her.

"I didn't hear it ring" she said pulling it out her pocket.

"Lemme see your phone P" he said and she gave him the phone.

"Your phone on do not disturb.... and you got high without me" he said as he looked at her. Her eyes sat low and she kept licking her lips.

"Bae I'm sorry, I missed you too. Did you get me something to eat" she asked changing the entire subject walking over to the kitchen counter.

"It's in the microwave" he said walking over to her.

"Babe I really love you for this...give me a kiss cause I'm so hungry right now" she said with a smile and he smacked his teeth.

"I'm not giving you nothing til you tell me why your phone was on do not disturb" he said and her mouth dropped.

"So you don't wanna kiss me" she asked and he was trying his best not to smile.

"Payton yes but I want you t-" before he could finish she leaned up in her tippy toes, grabbed his face, and kissed him.

"Mm" he moaned as he pulled back biting her lip.

"I love you, this food boutta be good tho" she said excitedly warming her food up.

"Payton you not answering my question" he said seriously and she looked at him.

"Babe what did you ask me, cause I don't remember hearing you asking me nothing" she said walking around him going to the silverware cabinet.

"Payton you that high you don't know what I just asked you" he asked with a attitude.

"Babe....yes" she said looking at him then closing the draw back with a giggle.

"Ok Payton, nevermind" he said walking away, he wasn't mad because she looked to fine to be mad at but he was irritated.

"August, babe what's wrong" she asked as she got her food out the microwave.

"Nothing P, eat ya food I'm going to lay down" he said turning the tf off going to her room.

"What" she said and she sigh before shrugging going back to eating her food.

Once she finished she walked in her room and used the bathroom and took a long hot relaxing shower. She washed her hair and got out. She put on her usual night clothes and and tied her wet curly hair up into a bun.

"Babe I'm sorry" she said walking out the bathroom looking at August who was on his phone.

"August" she said climbing on the bed going over hugging his neck and kissing his cheek.

"Bae move" he said pushing her back some but she didn't budge.

"My phone was on do not disturb because I was helping Asia with her homework" Payton told him as she kissed on his neck.

"Ok. May you move now" he asked and she smacked her teeth.

"Why you mad, I answered your question" she said as rubbed his jawline.

"I'm not mad P, I just want my space" he said and she smacked her teeth.

"space, ok bet" she said moving off of him.

She climbed on top of him and laid down on his chest. He smacked his teeth looking at her as she got comfortable on top of him.

"Payton I said space, not get closer to me" he said and she smacked her teeth.

"Babe I know what you said but I'm not moving, you had your space when I was gone" she said as she kissed his neck.

"Payton move bruh" he said and she laid there not saying a word.

He smacked his teeth and went back to his phone. She laid there kissing on his neck. By the next 20 minutes, August could tell Payton was sleep. He couldn't move so he did no other then go to sleep with her.

Payton heard glass break and her eyes fluttered open. August was holding her hella tight so she couldn't move. She heard more glass break and pushed herself out of August grip.

"Payton" he said opening his eyes seeing her hop off the bed going over to her closet.

"August you don't hear that" she asked as the glass continued to break and she unlocked her closet.

"Come here" he said standing up once he heard more of it break.

"nope, because somebody is breaking my shit and I'm bout to buss a cap in they ass" She said completely mad, August watched as she loaded her gun.

"Shit" he said walking around the bed, he grabbed his gun and before he could take it off safety Payton was already out the room.

"Payton wait" he said as he rushed out the room and he checked to see where the glass breaking was coming from.

"Payton" he called after her as she unlocked the door.

He walked over behind her and they walked outside to see two figures breaking her windows and vandalizing her car. She took her gun off safety and walked off the porch.

She aimed for them and she almost had it but they move. She was about to pull the trigger again but they took off running. They took off running before she could see who it was. She knew it was two females and she had feelings who they were.

"My fuckin' car yo, man I don't even care I'm to high for this shit." she said as she looked her car as it was straight vandalized.

"You good bae" August asked as she stopped infront of him.

"No, I wanted to kill them bitches" she told him as she rubbed her eyes.

"When was you gon' tell me you had a gun" he asked her with a smirk.

"I wasn't, I almost forgot I had one" she said looking down at it as she put it on safety.

"Come on, lets go back to sleep" he said pulling her close to him and they headed in the house.

"What you gone do bout your car" he asked as they walked in the house and he closed the door.

"I'm buying a new one" she said as she walked to her room.

"Just like that huh" he asked as he walked behind her.

"Do you know how much that's gone cost if I get that car fix, the same amount I'd pay for another one" she said as she put her gun back in her closet.

"When was you gone tell me you had your gun in my house" she asked as she closed the closet back.

"Babe, I gotta keep a scrap on me. Niggas be to scared to fight these days" August said as he put his gun back under the bed.

"Exactly, what time is it" she asked as she walked to the bathroom to wash her hands.

"It's 7 in the morning" he said walking in the bathroom.

"It's still dark outside tho" she said as he began to take a pee.

"Time changed" he told her as she turned off the water.

"I'm going back to sleep then" she said walking out the bathroom going back to bed.

August washed his hands and went back in the room. He got in bed and laid behind P wrapping his arms around her holding her tight.

Everybody was at Pierre house for the meeting. Payton was the only late one, everybody had dropped their kids off at school and Dejah was going in late just so she could have this meeting.

"Why is Payton always the late one" Rondo asked, he was high and hungry.

"What is this about anyways" Amarin asked as she laid on Pierre chest.

"Well since Payton is late and I have to leave in the next 15 minutes we can get th-" before Dejah could finish the door bell rung.

"COME IN" Pierre yelled and they heard the door open.

"Where you been" Dejah asked as Payton walked in.

"On my way over here" she answered and August walked in behind her.

"August you look like a pencil" Amarin started and he smacked his teeth.

"Says the one who look like the eraser, morning everybody" he cracked back and she started laughing as he took a seat on the beanbag.

"Is there something you want to tell us P" Dejah asked looking at the two of them.

"Umm yea, Goodmorning" She waves with a smile.

"I fucks with Payton bruh" Rondo said laughing, she didn't want nobody in her business. If you knew you knew, if you didn't find out another ways

"You and August together" Layton asked and Payton looked at her.

"I can't ask him for a ride, somebody vandalized my car lastnight I was about to buss a cap in they ass. I was too high for my own good to be mad so I'll buy a new one. " Payton said and Pierre sat up quickly.

"The dodge or the Benz" he asked and Payton shook her head.

"The dodge bro the benz in Harlem. I would've shot both of them bitches if they would've did that to my Benz, it's cool I'm buying another one as soon as I leave here" she told him and Amarin shook her head.

"You can borrow one of our cars for now than P" Amarin said nicely.

"You guys, lets not forget about the meeting" Dejah said and everybody looked at her.

"Am I suppose to be here" August asked and Dejah sigh.

"If you and P are dating then yea" she said and he just sat there.

"So what, what's this about" Payton asked putting her hands in her jacket pocket.

"Well the kids get out of school in within a month and a half so we definitely going on a couple retreat, and vacations" Dejah informed them.

"Thank god" Rondo said holding his hands together like he was praying.

"Our couple retreat is June the fourth, everybody we are meeting at the airport at 8 o'clock in the morning" Dejah told them and Payton nodded.

"I'll be there, that's all" Payton asked and Dejah nodded.

"May I please go get my car now" she asked and Lauren cut in.

"Actually no, Payton we have to go the shop and discuss some things." Lauren told her and Payton sigh.

"What time does it start" Payton asked looking at her Apple Watch.

"Fifteen minutes" Lauren said and Payton took a deep breath.

"Let's go, I'm driving though. You eight months pregnant, is you even suppose to be out the house" Payton asked as her and Lauren headed out.

"Alright I'm going back home, I gotta show tonight and I'm tired as hell" Rondo said standing up heading out.

"See y'all later" Dejah said standing up leaving behind him.

"Layton, why I'm still looking at you" Pierre asked as she sat on her phone.

"Because me and Marin fend to go finish this song, why you still look like a shit turd" Layton said  and Pierre giggled as Amarin sat up.

"Oh yea, rondo already did his verse come on" Amarin said as she stood up and they both headed downstairs.

"Yo August, you ain't tell me you gave my sister a ring" Pierre said and August chuckled.

"Pierre I gave your sister a promise ring" he told him as he unlocked his phone.

"I got a hundred on 2k" Pierre said and August looked at him.

"I got two hundred" August said and Pierre shrugged.

"Let's go nigga" Pierre said and they both stood up heading to the game room.

"So Lauren what are we here for so early" Payton asked as they got out of Lauren's car.

"I have an announcement" Lauren said as they walked in the shop.

"The shop doesn't open to ten, it's only nine thirty-seven" Payton said as she looked at her Apple Watch.

"LADIES TO THE FRONT PLEASE" Lauren yelled as she put her purse on the counter.

"Lauren what's going on, I feel like you bout to say something really bad" Payton said as the girl walked out the back.

"Morning ladies, we have an huge announcement to make" Lauren said as all the ladies stood in front of them.

"No Lauren does, I have no clue what's going on I promise" Payton said holding her hands up in surrender.

"Ladies, we've previously had more than nine ladies on the clock which means somebody came in on they off day in replacement for someone else who wasn't even suppose to be working" Lauren said and Payton just listened to the announcement.

"Not only that, someone stood two-hundred dollars out the draw so if somebody don't tell who it was everybody is fired" Lauren told them and Payton was shocked.

"Nawl fuck that, whoever is was if you don't speak up yo ass is grass" Payton said looking at them and nobody said anything.

"Alright so whoever the two ladies that clocked in when they wasn't suppose to your going to get fired, imma go check the computer" Lauren said and Payton watched them closely.

"Don't even worry about it Lauren, I already know who it was" Payton said, she knew exactly who it was.

"Christy, you look pretty nervous. Your hands are sweating and your eyes are big. You stole the money didn't you" Payton called her out.

"My son....I just got evicted and me and my son had no place to go I had no choice" She said letting it out.

"Christy everything you do is a choice. Who was the girl you had clock in" Payton asked and she pointed at Camilla.

"Camilla and Christy step to the side please" Payton said and they both stepped to the side.

"Everybody come get your checks" Lauren said and the rest of them headed to the back with Lauren.

"Give me two reason I shouldn't fire both of you right now" Payton asked looking at the both of them.

"I didn't know she stole the money Payton I promise, she asked me to take her place and I did. I didn't know anything else about the stealing I the mo-" Camilla started to talk but Payton cut her off just by looking at her.

"And you" Payton said looking at Christy who stood with nothing to say.

"Payton I'm sorry. I had no choice" Christy apologized and Payton shook her head.

"Don't keep saying that, everything we do is a choice and the point of it is. The choice doesn't make us, we make it. You made a choice to steal out the draw right" Payton asked and Christy slowly nodded.

"Ok then, so I'm making a choice to take two-hundred dollars out your pay and knocking you off for two weeks go get your check please" Payton said and Christy broke down.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she pleaded and Payton didn't even care.

"Christy lets change the scenario. Say you steal from a bank, you'll get arrested right" Payton asked and she nodded.

"Ok then, be glad that you still have a job. Now again, go get your check please" Payton said and she wiped her face walking to the back.

"Camilla, you know why I hired you right" Payton asked and she shook her head no.

"Because you stood outside and told me someone called you ugly and you felt offended. I hired you because you didn't know who you was and by working here in a great environment you'd start to learn how much of a beautiful woman you is, inside and out" Payton said and Camilla stood and listened quietly.

"As you learn about yourself, you'd learn that being responsible comes with knowing who you are as a person. Camilla please don't make me fire you, I want you to learn from your mistake and when I say that I mean I'm knocking you off for a week, get your check and exit" Payton said and Camilla nodded with a big sigh.

"I sincerely apologized Payton, I really appreciate you for give me this job." She told Payton before walking off to the back.

Christy walked out the back door with her check in her hand. She had tears coming down her face. She walked over to Payton and handed her the check.

"Christy your making four hundred dollars ever two weeks and you telling me you can't keep a roof over your head with this" Payton asked as she looked at the check that reed $421.02 cents.

"My rent is five hundred dollars a month, lights and water is a hundred and twenty. Payton what am I suppose to do" she asked and Payton looked at her.

"Girl your making eight hundred dollars a months that's more than enough to pay your bills and make sure your kid is straight. I hope your doing the right thing with the money" Payton said and Christy sigh.

"Payton I'm sorry" she apologized and Payton sigh.

"Keep the check, I'll put the two hundred dollars back for you. You still laid off for two weeks though" Payton told her as she handed her the check back.

Christy nodded walking out the shop with the money. Payton knew something wasn't right but she refused to get into her business. She was a grown ass woman and Payton wasn't going to be her mother.

"Yo V, come here please" Payton said as they ladies began to open the shop.

"Put this in the draw, tell Lauren I'm going to get me a new car" Payton said as she handled her five hundred dollars and texted August.

She walked out the store and down the block to McDonald's. She walked in was noticed instantly. She took a couple pictures and ordered some food for her and August.

August🥺🦋: I'm outside. -9:48 am.
To August🥺🦋: ok. -9:48 am.

Payton got their food and walked out to see his car outside. He got out and opened the door for her and closed it. Once he got in he pulled off.

"I got you some food" she told him as she drunk some of her orange juice before putting it in the cup holder.

"Lemme get some" August said referring to her orange juice.

"Please don't drink all my stuff August" she said and he smirked at her as he grabbed her juice.

"Here" she handed him the bag with his food in it.

"Thanks" he said putting her juice down grabbing the bag as he stopped at a red light.

"Babe I really wanna see the new movie that came out today" she told him as she thought about it.

"And what movie is that" he asked making a u-turn.

"August you drunk all my juice" she said with a small smirk as she look to see her juice almost gone.

"Oh yea, I had to get my throat wet. You know these biscuits be dry P" he said and she smacked her teeth.

"You lame for that" she said and he looked over at he.

"I got some water in the back" he said pointing in the back seat.

"August if I wanted a water I would've ordered one, i wanted juice" she said and he smiled making a left turn.

"I'm sorry, what movie you wanna watch though" he asked as he stopped at the red light.

"Fast and Furious seven or eight. I forgot I wanna see it though" she said as she chewed her sausage.

"Wanna go see it today" he asked pulling off and he noticed she didn't respond. He looked over to see her about choke.

"Payton" he started laughing and she started coughing.

"Bae you aight" he asked as he died of laughter while lightly patting her back.

"August that junk ain't funny" she said as she downed all her orange juice in one swallow. He was just laughing.

"Bae that's not funny" she said slightly nudging him and he just laughed.

"August ok...its not that funny" she said with a small smile and he looked over and kept laughing at her.

"Bruh, I'm done talking to you" she said as he got on the highway, he was just laughing.

The two spent the entire day together. Movies, a spot to eat, and home to watch another move. They laughed and smiled the whole day and talked. They showered got in bed and cuddled til they went to sleep.

Hey people, y'all ok? Y'all can message if y'all get bored!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283 44 19
He hates life and she hates love, what happens when their path crosses? Peep in to know more😉
121K 4.6K 61
SQL to 30 Days...Read and Find Out😏
11.4K 239 44
August & Bianca Been BestFriends Since They Was 10... They Was Partners & Crime... They Did Everything Together... They Was Close As Hell But That Al...
1.3K 200 22
Life is not as easy as it generally looks like, it is based on love, hardships, relationships, hate and much much more interesting stuff. At some poi...