The Struggle

By queenkimmm

Sapphire Naomi Jones is a 22 year old single second grade school teacher. She graduated from Bowie State Univ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34

Chapter 23

2.5K 87 4
By queenkimmm

Sapphire POV
I woke up and Ni was kissing my forehead. He said "goodmorning baby."

I said "goodmorning daddy."

He said "how you feel?"

I said "very tired."

He said "aight I took a 4 day vacation, needa break from all that and I wanna spend time with my woman."

I wrapped my arms around him the best I could with a pout. I said "thank you babe I really was missing you like crazy."

He started pecking my forehead and I kissed his lips. He said "I love you."

I said "I love you too." I got up and used the bathroom, then washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

He said "what you tryna do mamas?"

I wrapped my legs around his body and started kissing on his neck. I said "I want some dick."

He laughed at me and said "lemme taste you first, I missed you."

I said "okayy." He turned me around on my back pulling my pants down.

He said "you so damn sexy."

My wax lady was still booking privately and I had just visited her so my pussy was feeling pretty asf. I said "daddy."

He started eating my shit while humming lightly. I moaned loudly, feeling my clit vibrating lightly. He said "you sweet as hell mama."

I said "thank you da-" I cut myself off cumming loudly.

I picked his head up and brought it to my lips. We started kissing as he pulled his boxers off and slowly pushed into me. He said "shit be wet as hell."

I felt my walls begin to clench around him. I said "fuck Ni!"

He said "girl loosen ya ass up, tryna turn me into a minute man."

I said "fuck daddy."

Once we both came we laid for a minute then got into the shower. After I dried myself off and put on a royal blue ethika sports bra and boxers. I put my hair into a bang with a bun.

He said "what you bouta do?"

I said "make some food. I'm hungry."

He said "what you making us?"

I said "I wanna baconeggandcheese. So imma make some."

He said "aight babe."

I went and made the food. I said "here babe."

I gave him his food while I put mine on the plate. I put our smoothies next to our plates and he pecked my lips. He said "thank you babe."

As we ate I was so hype. I was really hungry and it was hitting every spot. I said "nah my son was craving this."

He said "at least it ain't some nasty shit he wanting."

I rolled my eyes and said "yeah yeah."

He said "I missed you so much. I been wanting to be laid up this whole time."

I smiled and pecked his lips. He brought our dishes to the sink and washed them. I went into the living room and grabbed my blanket. He laid down and I laid in between his legs as he rubbed my belly. He turned on the tv. He put a show on and I got comfortable. He pecked the side of my head. I eventually fell asleep and when I woke up Ni said "was snoring ya ass off. Like you worked a 12 hour shift."

I said "damn, my scarf fucked up?"

He said "nah babe I fixed it for you."

I laid down moving my position as he rubbed my back. I said "thank you."

He said "gimme some kisses."

He rubbed my back as I started pecking his lips. I said "I missed you."

He wrapped his arms around me squeezing me a little. He said "I love you Saph."

I said "I love you too."

He said "lemme talk to my son."

I said "do ya thing."

He moved down to where his head was by my stomach and started pecking my stomach. He said "hey daddy's baby. Daddy been working like crazy to make sure you and ya mama gon be straight once you get here. Be good for ya mama. I love you boy."

I said "awww baby that was cute."

He said "let's take some pictures, I need a new background."

He grabbed his phone and started to take pictures of us. I said "pop got some cute ass parents."

He said "facts." We took a bunch of pictures together and he picked the one of him kissing my cheek while I cheesed as his background.

I said "lets take pictures in the mirror." I got up grabbing my phone and sat crisscross apple sauce in front of the mirror.

He came behind me, I was between his legs and he was kinda in the background of it. I got comfortable as we took pictures. He started kissing on my neck. He said "I missed you babe."

I said "you're gonna make me wet, stopp."

He laughed and said "girl you always be wet."

I said "stop for I gotta change." He started rubbing my back and kissing it lightly. I looked at the pictures and posted one.

The one I posted he was kissing on my neck and the second one where we both was smiling. I posted it and said "Ni said we needed updated pics so here yall go."

I said "sent me the pictures babe."

He sent me the ones he took and I posted it on Facebookosxwx. I don't post on their often just to keep my family updated.

Sapphire Jones: Quarantine needs to end ASAP... I'm tryna be Mrs. Smith.

Ni said "what you tryna do pooh?"

I laughed and said "I wanna love on you."

He helped me up and we laid down. He started kissing my forehead, he said "you wanna take a walk babe."

I said "yeah cause my legs getting stiff."

I got up and put on one of his white polo shirts and some shorts. I put on a pair of slides. He said "girl you so damn sexy."

I said "stop Ni." We walked all over the neighborhood with our masks on.

He said "ya ass looking real fat."

I said "my belly bigger than my butt now."

He laughed and said "girl that's cause my son in there growing."

I said "I know he gon be here in.."

He said "3 more months."

I said "yes I can't wait to see my pretty boy."

He said "come here mama."

He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing me. I said "daddy."

He started rubbing on my ass and gripped it. He said "you so damn fine."

I felt myself growing wet as he gripped my ass a little harder. I said "fuck."

Ni laughed and kissed up my neck a little. He said "you gon make me fuck you right now?"

I laughed and said "in the house babe."

We went in the house and upstairs. He pulled off my pants and panties before he started sucking my clit. I said "shitt Ni."

I started grinding on his tongue lightly. He said "you really a freak babe."

As I began to cum he pulled off his shirt and pants. He slowly pushed himself into me and I moaned. I said "shit Ni!"

He started slowly pushing into me while lifting off my shirt and bra. He said "pretty titties."

I moaned as I felt his lips make contact with my nipple. I said "fuck."

He said "ya pussy sounds like an ocean right now, dick wet asf."

He started giving me deep strokes as I slowly began to cum. As I tightened around him he moaned lightly. I said "fuck daddy."

He said "you gon make me nut in you again."

I laughed as I wrapped my legs around him and began clenching nutting as he started stroking faster and rougher.

I said "Niii, omg."

We both came and he pulled out as he laid on top of me. He said "you could be a whole pornstar, damn."

He started kissing on me. I said "ok I need a damn nap."

He laughed and I got comfortable as he cleaned me off and we both fell asleep. When we woke up Ni was rubbing my stomach talking to the baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.6K 35
{Teacher x Student AU} Love is something we unfortunately can't help but to do. Loving someone, unfortunately you don't get to decide and especially...
221K 8.3K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
7.5K 209 14
It's Nicole's Senior year of NorthShire Highschool, she has the beauty, brains, and courage, but it all changes when she meet a prime aged man name T...
2.4K 50 24
Tessa is 20 year old college student but the gag is she attends a college boarding school . Tessa lost her father at the young tender age of 15 . Tes...