Cats Vs Dogs [Sugakookie/Yoon...

By boopable_army

Yoongi's kingdom, the cat hybrid kingdom, has been in war his whole life with the neighboring dog hybrid king... More

Info:
1: Outside the Fort Walls
2: Who Are You?
3: Who Is He?
4: Prince Yoongi
5: Queen of the Canines
6: Best Friend
7: It's A Fortress
8: Tying The Knot
9: Coming of Age
10: Honeymoon: Day 1+2
11: Day 3: Breakfast
12: Day 4: The Beach
13: Day 5: Pillow Fort
14: Day 6: Alone Time
15: Day 7: The Last
16: Royalty
17: Oh Heck, That's Hot
18: After Effects
19: Pro Or Con
20: A Breath of Fresh Air
21: A Puppy's Anger
22: Happy Wife Happy Life
23: Chubby
24: The Kingdom's Heir
25: First Time Parents
26: Prince Beomgyu
27: Visiting Grandparents
28: Four Months
29: Dinner Party
30: Throw Hands
31: The Protector
32: The Perfect Gift
33: Jungkook's Birthday
34: Baby's First Tooth
35: A Walk Through the Woods
36: Taken
37: Coup D'état
39: The New King
40: Trauma
41: Cat Gets Caught
42: Talking Your Feelings Out
43: A Small Crush
44: House Arrest
45: Set Free
46: Better Together
47: Mistakes Were Made
48: Backlash
49: Tension
50: First and Last Words
51: Yoongi's Birthday
52: Chubbier
53: The Miracle of Childbirth
54: Epilogue 1: Terrible Two's
55: Epilogue 2: Playdate
56: Epilogue 3: Namjin Part 1
57: Epilogue 4: Namjin part 2
58: Epilogue 5: They Grow Up So Fast
59: Epilogue 6: Baby Fever
60: Epilogue 7: Probability

38: The New Ally

2.2K 126 73
By boopable_army

(A/N: Y'all, I've texted my friends and read so many crackhead text fics that I forgot that 'rood' is actually spelled 'rude' :/ )

Minjun snuck each person into the gates individually, bringing them to the side of the castle until they were all there. Once they were there, he had them stay for a few minutes while he brought out a ladder. He placed it in front of a specific window of the castle.

"That window leads to my room in the castle," Minjun explained as he set up the ladder. "I'm going to go to my room and open the window so you all can sneak into the castle. My brother's room is right next to mine, and I know that's where he's keeping Yoongi. However, my brother is most likely already back in his room."

"How much more complicated is that going to make this mission?" Jungkook asked.

Minjun turned back to Jungkook once the ladder was in place. "His window isn't far from mine. You will have to be careful climbing the ladder to make sure he doesn't catch you. Once we get in the castle, if we all go into his room at one time, we should be able to overpower him. But I have to warn you... In the last few months my brother has been working out and training like crazy. It might acually take all of us to catch him."

"What do we do after we catch your brother?"

"We will march down to the throne room and attack my father together. Once that's over, I'll be king and I'll be able to order the guards to leave you alone."

"That's good," Jungkook nodded thoughtfully. "But fighting this much with so little people is probably going to take some time."

"That's why we need to start the plan now," Minjun started walking away. "I'll go open my window. Just wait here and stay hidden!"

Jungkook turned to the others and sighed. "It's going to be a long night."

"How do we know we can trust him?" Taehyung frowned.

"Well, the king did want to kick us out, so he is going against direct orders from the king," Namjoon pointed out. "That seems like a decent enough reason to trust him for now. We don't have anyone else or any other plans at the moment."

"He seems pretty chill," Jimin shrugged.

"Well, that's the hope," Hoseok said. "Because if not, we're screwed and we're all going to die."

"Way to be dramatic," Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I'd like to think that I'm strong enough and fast enough to get away, so maybe I'll just be the lone survivor--"

"We are all going to survive," Jin glared. "No one's going to die."

"Are we absolutely sure--?"

Jin slapped Taehyung, effectively shutting him up. Not long after, they heard some noises from above.

Guys," Minjun called down, sticking his head out o his window. "You can climb up now."

Hoseok's face paled. "Gosh, I'm not very good with heights."

"Well, too bad," Jungkook grumbled, shoving Hoseok forward. "You're going first."

"What?! Why me?!"

"So that I can catch you if you pass out and fall."

Hoseok blushed a little in embarrassment and just silently walked to the ladder, grabbing on and starting to climb up.

Jungkook started climbing after him, and they all made their way up one by one, entering through the window. Once they were in they stayed quiet just in case they would be heard by someone out of the room.

"Okay," Minjun looked around. "Are you all comfortable fighting without weapons, or do I need to go find some?"

"Well, we can fight, but wouldn't it be easier or faster with guns?"

"My kingdom doesn't have guns. My father refused to invest."

"D*mn," Jungkook's eyes widened. "Your battle tactics must be ancient!"

Minjun nodded. "That's why we normally avoid wars."

"I would have thought the 'strong and mighty bears' would've had better weaponry." Jin snickered, shutting up when Jimin smacked him.

"I tried telling my father that, but my brother convinced him that pure strength was good enough." Minjun rolled his eyes. "Those idiots."

"So what weapons do  you have?" Namjoon asked.

~~~~~

"Come here, my love."

Yoongi turned to the door where Seojun came in, holding some food for dinner. He sat up on the bed and scooted to the edge obediently as Seojun came to him.

"I brought some food for us," Seojun smiled as he set the plates down on the nightstand. "After dinner, I have something for you."

Yoongi looked down in fear. He didn't want to find out what Seojun wanted to give him. He wanted Jungkook to save him.

When Seojun had come back from the meeting boasting about how 'that mutt' would never get between them again, he started slowly losing hope. Yoongi still clung to a small hope that Minjun would be able to keep his word, but the later it got, the less Yoongi believed.

"Thank you," Yoongi mumbled, reaching for a plate and slowly starting to eat.

"You're welcome," Seojun smiled, staring at Yoongi as they ate.

Yoongi never got used to the look in Seojun's eyes as he started at Yoongi while they ate. It gave him shivers down his spine every time, but there was nothing he could do. Asking Seojun to eat in private would be a huge disaster.

Angering someone who wasn't mentally right in the head is bound to have severe negative consequences. So Yoongi just suffered in silence.

Yoongi was filled with dread as they finished the food and put their plates to the side.

"I'll be right back," Seojun stood up, walking to the closet and bringing back a bag. He then came back and handed it to Yoongi. "Here you go, my love. I hope you like it."

Yoongi carefully took the bag and looked inside, seeing some pastel colors. He took out the clothes that were inside the bag, and examined them. There was a pair of short purple shorts that would show off his legs completely, and a tighter fitting pastel pink maternity shirt that would show off his curves.

It wasn't Yoongi's style at all. The colors were too bright, the shorts showed too much skin, and the shirt was too form fitting. However small they were, Yoongi didn't want his boobs to be shown off to Seojun.

"Do you like them?" Seojun asked eagerly. "I'm sure they'll look amazing on you!"

"I, uh," Yoongi stuttered. "They're pretty clothes, but I think I'd be more comfortable in the clothes I'm wearing."

"Nonsense! Go ahead and try them on!"

"I don't know," Yoongi mumbled, holding up the clothes. "I really think I'd rather keep these clothes on--"

"I said put on the clothes," Seojun growled, his eyes narrowing.

Yoongi stumbled backwards off of the bed. "O-okay! I'll p-put them on." 

Yoongi started going to the bear's closet to change, when the bear stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To the closet to change?"

"That won't be necessary," Seojun blocked the closet doorway. "We'll be married soon anyway, so we might as well change in front of each other since we'll being seeing a lot of each other during our honeymoon."

Yoongi's heart dropped to his stomach, and the air in his lungs escaped him. "W-what?"

"You should be able to change in our room without being embarrassed, my love."

Yoongi swallowed harshly, slowly walking back to the bed and setting the clothes down. He could feel his eyes start to water in fear and embarrassment, but he fought hard to keep it in. Slowly, he reached up to grab the waistband of his pants, mentally preparing himself to pull them down. 

Right as he started to slide them down, there was a knock at the door.

"Seojun? Can I come in?"

Seojun's eyes widened at the sound of his brother's voice, and he quickly started shoving Yoongi towards his closet.

"What do you want, Minjun?"

"Father asked me to bring you some documents for you to read over to prepare you for your coronation next month."

Seojun finished pushing Yoongi into the closet and closed the door, locking it as he whispered a threat to stay quiet. Putting the key in his pocket, he walked to his bedroom door, opening it.

"Alright, but hurry up--"

Seojun gasped as a figure ran through the doorway, slipping a rope over his head and tightening the noose around his throat. The momentum caused the two of them to fall to the ground as six other people ran in and closed the door.

"Knock, knock, b*tch," Jungkook sneered, tugging harshly on the rope. 

(A/N: I was debating whether to make this longer, but I ran out of hours in the day and still need sleep, so I would have probably had to skip a day to work on the rest of the chapter. I thought this might be the perfect place to stop so there's still enough action left to write a whole other chapter. So... this should be my last super busy day by the time I post this, so I should be able to take more time on it to make sure it's good and flows well.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 12K 41
taehyung hates cats and yoongi happens to be one lowercase intended started: march 16, 2020 finished: may 25, 2020 april 23, 2020- #22 in taegi april...
226K 11K 26
❝i'm just a product of the system, a catastrophe ❞ ••• where jimin's grandmother passes away and leaves her two hybrids with him. ••• started: 17/2/1...
63.6K 2.8K 23
kim taehyung meets a strange cat hybrid at his door. contains: •Hybrid • Vampire • Smut • Angst started- July. 15th 2019 ended- Jan. 5th 2020 ...
388K 16.7K 40
In which cat hybrid Jimin gets all the love from his new owner Yoongi who is just as curious about his new kitten as he is him. Does Yoongi even kno...