The Paul sister x KSI [Finish...

By Grace_xix

The Paul sister. Addison Rae Paul. The smallest and most successful Paul too, with 13 million subscribers mor... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77+ a/n on business
Final Part.
Just a wrap. A final A/N

Chapter 7

6.2K 64 59
By Grace_xix

Simon's head stuck out of the window with a grin plastered on his face. The door of the minibus opened revealing a bearded man in the drivers seat.

'Come on in.' He grinned.

We flashed a smile back before stepping in. I looked around at everyone in the bus. 

*I know that Addie probably wouldn't know the boys names, but for the sake of making this easier to explain, let's just say she does.*

I looked on both aisles of the bus, looking for a spare seat. On the left, was:

Freya and Talia

Niko and JJ

Tobi and Vikk

Harry and Chip

Lux and Freezy

WillNE and Simon

And on the right was:

Tobi and Vikk

Deji and Lewis

Gee and Mier (WillNe's gf)

Saorise (Tobi's gf) and Nia (JJ's GF)

Viddal

Ethan

I saw that Ethan and Viddal weren't sitting next to anyone, so I quickly sat next to Viddal and let Alissa sit next to Ethan. I sat down and looked at Viddal.

'Hey again.' I smiled. He looked at me joyfully before pulling me in for a bone-crushing hug. I laughed and pushed him away.

'I've missed you so much.' He grinned.

'Same bro.' I replied.

'So, what's new?'

'Well I got a girlfriend' He started.

'Oooooh, what does she look like?' I asked. He showed a picture of her and she was downright gorgeous. She had long black wavy hair and gorgeous honey brown eyes.

'If I was lesbian I'd fuck that.' I said in awe. I heard some people laugh around the bus. 'Shit, I didn't mean to say that out loud.' I said, laughing with everyone.

'Well, what about you?' He asked.

'Uhm, went out with Alex from team ten, broke up with him when he cheated on my for some other random YouTuber. I bleached my hair, took up dance, also joined YouTube, decided to try my luck in the music industry and succeeded, took up modelling and went to fashion week in Milan, started a charity for homeless people and I got my driving license!' I rambled. Viddal looked at me shocked, and I could feel many other pairs of eyes on me.

'Hey, you told me you still hadn't gotten your driving license?!' Alissa said from behind me.

'Sorry, I just didn't want to drive you.' I shrugged and laughed.

I looked outside the window to see a massive club with flashing lights and 2 burly bodyguards standing at the entrance. 

'Jeez guys, look at that.' I looked at the club in awe. I hadn't gone out partying in a long time since I didn't like very loud places, and couldn't make eye contact with people for more that a few seconds before feeling pressured or scared. As Josh parked, we all ogled at the club. We stepped outside before Talia invited me over to talk to the girls.

'Hey, I'm Addie.' I introduced.

'Blood hell,  we all know who you are.' Saorise Said.

'We're actually fans.' Freya laughed.

'That's great because I didn't want to have to pour out my life story as an introduction.' I laughed with her.

'I don't know who you are actually, ' I heard an unnaturally sweet voice say from behind me. I turned around to see Nia Pickering.

'JJ's girlfriend. I'm Nia.' She introduced. I was surprised she said who she was dating before her real name. 

'Oh, yeah I know who you are, I watch you on YouTube.' I replied, trying not to be rude.

'Of course you'd be subscribed then.' She gave an unnaturally high pitched laugh which made my ears ring after hearing it.

'Shut up, Nia' Mier rolled her eyes and pulled me towards the rest of the girls, leaving Nia behind.

'Sorry, we just really dislike Nia.' Gee said bubbly-ly?

'Yeah, she seems fake and unnatural.' I agreed.

'Not to mention how much make-up she's wearing, and look at how much cleavage she's showing!' Talia whispered and pointed at Nia who had pressed herself against JJ. Nia was wearing lots of makeup and looked her face looked extraordinarily caked. I wondered whether her makeup would peel off like a face mask. I thought my dress was quite revealing and too short, but Nia was wearing a dress that barely covered her ass, and her dress was held up by 2 spaghetti straps which pulled her cleavage up to the point I thought they would fall out of her dress.

I tried to avert the conversation, feeling slightly uncomfortable bitching about a girl I'd just met to a group of girls... who I'd just met. I looked around before asking 'So, who's in relationships with who?'

'I'm with Si. To be honest though, I'm pretty sure he'd rather be with you or Logan. He thinks you guys make banging videos.' Talia laughed. I laughed with her before Gee said:

'I'm Chip's girlfriend. We just call him chip because of the older Josh.'

'And that older Josh is my boyfriend.' Freya said 'I don't know why I'm with him though, he's butters.' We all laughed at Freya's use of slang.

'My boyfriend is square-head over there.' Mia pointed at Will. I chuckled before letting Sursh (Saorise) continue.

'Me and Tobi go out. We met through Ethan and did some videos together before Tobi asked me out. We always were kind of flirty even on camera, which led to people thinking we were dating. We've kept our relationship secret though, because he doesn't want his fans to hate me.' Sursh blushed.

'Awww, you guys sound so sweet together.' I cooed.

'They definitely are the cutest couple out of all of us.' Mier agreed.

'They just love eachother so much.' Laughed Gee, sounding drunk already.

We walked to the entrance of the club to see the boys arguing with the bouncer.

'Yo, can we just go in man?' JJ said, pissed.

'No club card, no entry.' the bouncer replied with a thick Russian accent. I particularly enjoyed learning different languages. I'd learnt Spanish, French and Italian inside of school, and decided to learn Latin and Russian on my spare time. I walked up to the bouncer

'Are you Russian?' I asked in fluent Russian.

'Yes.' he replied stiffly in Russian.

'that's brilliant.' I continued in Russian. 'now if I am correct your manager is John Advies.' I read of his badge. His face paire paled before I continued. 'We are siblings.' I lied.

'I-I-I thought John was an only chil-' he stuttered before I cut him off.

'Well you thought wrong.' I spat. 'Now let us in before I make sure you lose your job.' I finished. He nodded quickly before stepping to the side and allowing us in.

'Russian is a hot language.' I heard JJ comment behind me. Turned around just in time to see Nia elbow him in the ribs. I sniggered quietly and walked over to the girls.

'How are you so skilled?' Sursh immediately asked.

'Yeah, I thought I was talented with makeup, singing and gaming, but you can sing, game, be kind, generous, likeable, put up with your siblings, speak different languages, dance, model and drive. What can't you do?' Talia ranted.

'to answer your first question, I payed really close attention in school to things, and pursued all of my passions. Since we're YouTubers and don't have a specific work schedule, if I want to learn something, I'd take a break from YouTube and do it until I'm happy with what I've done. And 2, I can't do many things. I can't do makeup, hair, or make a good outfit, Alissa always does that for me, I can't knit either. It's something all of my grandmas have been able to do, but I've failed majorly at knitting.' I laughed at.

We walked our way over to a booth. We all squished in the booth together.

 'Drinks?' I suggested. Everyone nodded and I got up. 'I'll get 5 sets of vodka shots. Then a wine for everyone?' I suggested. Everyone agreed, but Tobi and Talia asked for water, I nodded in acknowledgement before getting up and going to the bar.

'Hey, can I have 5 sets of 22 vodka shots, and 16 glasses of wine, 2 waters?' I asked the handsome bartender. He nodded and I quickly told him my table number before giving him a request.

'There's a tanned girl with brown hair at out table, she's wearing a short black dress and showing lots of cleavage.' I described before leaning forwards slightly, and trying not to let anyone overhear our conversation. 'Do you have any drugs or anything you can put in her drink that will make her go...weird?'

He looked down at my cleavage. 'Yes. Sex pills.'

'Ta' I thanked him smugly before walking back to the table and sitting with everyone.

'drinks will be here in a moment.' I told them all. They all went into their own separate conversations before I turned to the person sitting next to me, who happened to me Calfreezy. He wasn't in a conversation with anyone. 'hey' I smiled up at him.

He looked down at me in suprise before saying hey back.

'I'm Addie.'

'Well I bloody know that! You're practically the most famous YouTuber in America!'

'haha, thanks.' I replied awkwardly.

'So, do you go to the club often? I mean, you look stunning and fit in perfectly with everyone here, but you feel too... Awkward to be a regular goer.' Freezy asked.

'I love the club, but it's just that I don't go often. I prefer to stay inside and be lazy. I also struggle maintaining eye contact with someone for more than a few seconds. What about you?'

'Oh, I go to the club very often. I love drinking and I'm no lightweight. My favourite parts are the hook ups.' he winked.

'I'm a bit of a lightweight, and when I get drunk I do some mad things. Once I started dancing on the bar and was about to start stripping, but a bouncer removed me.' I laughed at the memory.

Cal laughed. 'We best get you drunk then.' he joked.

I saw the bartender from before come over, holding 5 sets of shots on one tray in one hand, and the other drinks on a separate tray on his other hand. He stood at the end of the table and placed a shot down infront of everyone. He made eye contact with me as he placed one by Nia. I nodded at him to show him he had gotten the right person. Nia's shot had looked the exact same as all of ours, but if you looked closely, you could see it was fizzier than the others' shots. I raised my shot into the air.

'to a great night'

--------------------------------------------

FYI!

If you hadn't seen, the media says what everyone would be wearing. I tried to put all the girls in things I could image them wearing. Here is why I put some of the people in what they are wearing:

Talia- You may have seen a picture of her with Simon where she was wearing a pink silk version of the dress in the media.

Freya- In a video with Emily, she showed what she would wear to the club. It was a pair of black jeans with fishnets underneath, and a cropped black T-shirt.

Gee- Gee is like the perfect example of an e-girl. She loves to wear skater-skirts, and I could imagine her wearing a comfortable but cute outfit like the one she's shown wearing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 590 20
WARNING: Contains violence, sexual content, and swearing! Inspired by @RoseSDMNXIX
89.2K 1.2K 39
(2018: Many of you will be pissed at me for saying this, considering you didn't get the chance to understand the Sidemen before JJ and Logan got into...
49.1K 526 44
When home is a person, it doesn't matter where you come from or what you've been through. Home is where you are loved fully and unconditionally, with...
38.7K 395 40
A regular makeup artist meet the famous KSI, on a night out. It's not the normal way you would meet anyone, Emily met a sobbing boy in front of her...