Between Love and Hate (Rewrit...

由 belkisaris

Between Love and hate is not your typical vampire/human love story. It isn't your typical slayer/ vampire sto... 更多

Trailer and cast
Prologue
1.1Dead...
1.2 Accepted...
1.3 Meeting him...
1.4 Unfortunate Soul
1.5 Normal Routine
1.6 New Enemy
1.7 The art of seduction
1.8 Friends
1.9 Compulsion
1.10 Lost
1.11 Complicated.
1.12 Getting Acquainted with the Enemy.
1.13 Choices
1.14 What's a broken heart?
1.15 Angela
1.16 In love
1.17 Carmel
1.18 The Truth
1.19 The End
1.20 New Life
1.21 Vampire Life
1.22 Bloodlust Part 1
1.23 Bloodlust part 2
1.24: There's no such thing as happily ever after.
1.25 Adak
1.26 Memories
1.27 First Love
1.28 I know what you did in the dark.
1.29 Purgatory
1.30 Changing Destiny
1.31 Goodbye
1.31 The End... For now
Book Two Trailer and cast
2.2 Eon
2.3 You made a monster
2.4 I see red
2.5 The art of being evil.
2.6 Regret
2.7 Purgatory
2.8 Starting all over again
2.9 Changes...
2.10 Stranger
2.11 Angry
2.12 The Faker
2.13 Hector
2.14 Insecurities
2.15 Dirty Little secrets
2.16 Friends and enemies
2.17 Plan B
2.18 Angela
2.19 Complications
2.20 More complication's
2.21 Halley's Comet
2.22 Old Love
2.23 Intruder
2.24 Alice
2.25Jealousy
2.26 Disappoint me...
2.27 Numb
2.28 Back to the hate
2.29 Rules and regulations
2.30 No pain last forever
2.31 Hybrid
Book Three
3.1 Lost in the same routine
3.2 Complications

2.1 New Woman

85 21 25
由 belkisaris

His scent is the first that hits my nostrils I open my eyes slowly and stretch. Last night was the first time I drank until I was intoxicated. I turn and look at Marcus who's still sleeping ungratefully in my bed naked and cover in bite marks. I stand up which promps him to open his eyes as he sees me standing by the bed naked and looking at him he scoots back putting a sheet over his body making me smirk.

"Thank you for your services I'll see you tonight-"

"Isabella, this is not," I stare into his eyes.

"Get dress, go to the bar, and wait for me there."

"Yes,"

I don't watch him just go to the bathroom and get ready for the day. A towel is wrap around my waist as I stare into the closet. I barely remember my human self not liking the provocative side of the clothes Elena brought me. I choose a tank crop that's black with a sleeveless vest, the fabric in the middle of the tank top is clear giving perfect view of my cleavage. I put it on, I pick up a leather jacket and put it on, then choose a low rise leather pants.

Walking into the hallway towards my buffet aka English class when I notice the building where humans donate blood. The building is empty of course human's are in class. I stand up in front of the human that's in charge today.

"Come back at lunch," the guy says without looking my way.

I stare at the silver necklaces in his neck. I have a feeling he wont be able to being compelled, Elena does her best to protect humans in this school. I give him my most seductive smile glad that he's a boy. I have never in my life attempted to purposely seduce anyone, so this will probably fail and I will end up killing him, but I want to give it a shot. I let a fake sob get him to lift his gaze and stare at me. His mouth drops open and I recognize this human. We have English together.

"Isabella?" he gasped out.

"Hey," I whisper, trying hard to keep the old Isabella's tone. "Leopold turned me against my will. I am soo hungry... Leopold didn't explain the rules, he just left me."

"Is class time, and this is against the rules. But I will give you blood,"

I give him a soft smile. "Thank You." He stands up and exposes his neck towards me. "Let's go to my dorm." His eyes light up like a chritsmas tree. I walk first with with the human following on my heels. I sit on the bed laying back legs crossed. I watch him walks towards me nervously, sweats drips down his forehead and it's smell delicious. Who knew that a human's nervousness makes blood smell even sweeter. "Take off your shirt," I gasp out as if he turns me on, but the truth is...

Ever since yesterday... I don't feel anything.

"Yes," he gasp out as well. Taking off his shirt, I caress his chest and guide him to sit down on the bed. I lick his neck and softly bite into it. His arousal, mixed with his nervousness makes the blood taste amazing. So I drink greedily while rubbing on his manhood. He moans and and just like at the beginning blood taste a lot better while he's arouse. I lose track of time until he whispers.

"Isabella," he groans weakly.

I have a second to debate if I want to kill him or stop. I stop stepping back. He will be useful. I retract my fangs and step back, staring at him in disbelief. He puts a hand on his neck weakly.

"Sorry," we can both hear in the tone I am not sorry. "How do you know I was taking too much blood?"

The boy lay back down on the bed, eyes still closed. "I'm used to feeding. I have learned the hard way when a vampire should stop," he says weakly.

"Can you make it to my room tomorrow morning same time? Maybe do something WHILE feeding." I smirk.

The poor bastard nods eagerly. "Yes!"

I walk to the office without knocking. Elena is doing paperwork and doesn't lift the gaze to look at me.

"You know office hours, leave-"

"Hello, Elena,"

She lifts her gaze slowly then stares at me with a face that screams disbelieve; It is the same look Carmel gave me when she noticed I was turned into a vampire.

"So... The rumors are true. He turned you into one of us."

"Yup." I turn and lock her office door then turn right back to stare at her leaning against the door.

"Well... That explains," she murmurs.

"Explains what?" I ask with fake curiosity. 

She pushes a backpack towards me. "In there there's everything you need to manage money your self, laptops, a bank account with a lot of money, a house and a car."

I frown staring at it without interest. "From?"

"Leopold. You must be something special," she murmurs with disdain. "Turning someone into a vampire doesn't mean you have to take care of them."

"Why thank you. I know it thrills you to see Leopold Zach didn't kill me, and not only that gives me a lot of money."  Elena kept looking at me like a science experiment. "Well, I don't need his money-"

"You're leaving?" the headmistress interrupted with eagerness.

"Wouldn't that be something," I say with sarcasm. "No. I'm not leaving. I'm not attending classes either."

"So you are just going to hang around?"

"That's what I want to talk to you about. Why are you protecting the human's? Why don't you just kill them whenever we want to. Or why when there's an accident you punish the vampires."

"Because that's stupid! It would get us caught-"

"Human's know about us. When I was first turned I went to prison to feed. They knew about us-"

"There are small exeptions, not only that we can always compell them to forget, if we start killing humans here-"

"Just kill whoever comes investigating."

"That's just stupid."

"No. I'll be in charge and show you that it can be done." I walk towards Elena, and she stands up. "Are you in?"

"You know I am not-"

I smirk and keep walking towards Elena,  "That's a shame," I run fast and I am in front of her, she opens her mouth but I don't let her. In the same instant I snap her kneck stunning her for a moment. I starts looking through the desk and I see it.  A lot of stakes. I grab one of the silver one and although I hear my skin slizing until the hold of it but it doesn't hurt. I bend out and kill the headmistress for good.

I walk out of the office and look for a vampire. It takes a minute but I find Elena's guard. They are just getting ready for the day. "Who's in charge?"

"Elena." One of them says stupidly.

"No shit. After Elena who's the boss of you guys-"

"I am." This vampire looks young, he has dark brown hair, light green eyes. 

"Elena is dead, I am in charge now. Can you get all the vampires in a room? I need to speak to them."

"Yes," he smirks. "Wait at the gym. It will be empty."

I do, for a moment I think that he's setting up a trap, and the fact that all the vampires that walk in the gym that do no look friendly makes me think I am right.

"Here they are."

I stand up in the middle of the gym. "I killed Elena, I am in charge now." Half of the vampires look happy the other half looks angry. "Who here like Elena's rule of protecting the humans?" Only very few raise their eyebrow. "Too bad. Because I do not believe humans need protection. We are stronger, superior, they are merely food-"

"What about being expose?" 

"We'll cross that bridge when we arrive to it-"

"No I do not think-" 

I take the opportunity that they don't expect it and breaks that vampire neck.  "Anyone else doesn't think my new rule is a good idea?"

No one dare admit it. I smirk. "Good, like they say in france bon appetite." They start to leave. "Wait! We need humans, I am not saying kill them all, I am just saying, you wont be punish if you do." A vampire raises a hand and I laugh.  "Speak."

"What about wanting relations with them... When they don't want to." 

"Well, seeing as they are no longer allow to wear a protecting neclace against compulsion, be my guess." I turn to leave.

"What if using compulsion is boring?" He presses. Something deep inside of me, tells me that it should bother me what he's asking. As if the old me has been put in a prison and is banging at the door begging me to feel something. She better stay lost.

"I am not against a human being forced, do whatever! No rules! If there's no more questions." We all leave. I am walking around the school trying to get a new feel of what this school will be. When I see the girl Leopold once brought into his room for me to feed off.

"Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes!"

"I'm busy," she starts to walk and I grab her arm pulling her back roughly.

"You'll learn well enough not to do that again!"

 "Elena-"

"Elena is dead! I am in charge now. I want to feed-"

"But-"

"I am not asking either." She tries to sidestep again, and that's when I put my hands around her neck and pull her towards me. "That was a little rude."

"You can't-" she starts again with a groan.

"Oh, but I can," I bit her neck hard-drinking her blood fast. Fully intending on killing her.

The girl struggles and kicks fighting me, but I hold on to her enjoying her pain. She gets weak and I am already enjoying my second kill when suddenly she's pulled away from me hard making the girl fall to the floor on her ass. I turn to lick the blood from my lips to see Eon staring at me with mouth agape.

"Bella, it looked like you were trying to kill her."

"That was the plan," I lick the blood that's still on my lips with a smile.

"Elena-"

"Oh, she's dead. I am in charge." 

The girl Eon rescue whimpers, stands up putting a hand on her bleeding neck and starts to run off. I walk towards her about to finish her off when Eon puts a hand on my waist and pulls me back.

"Bella?" he gasp out as if shocking on tears. "Let her be."

"She dies now, or later-"

"What happened to you, you were ok after being turned."

"I decided to be bad to the bone," I say jockingly.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure," I say seductively. "Can we go to your dorm?"

He gulps. "Sure," he gasp out. 

"Can't wait," I murmur following Eon towards his dorm...

A/N: Ok, I know the one on the video is Katherine Pierce lol, but until I learn to do or edit videos, I have to use the ones I find that are similar to Isabella's mood. I know the fight between Isabella and the headmistress was not only short but kind of blah. I have been working on this chapter forever and fight scenes are not my forte, and the headmistress is a weak vampire anyway, she never has fought in her vampire life and Isabella has, but if you have a better fight scene or suggestion, leave them here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

43K 694 28
[COMPLETED] Niklaus and Adeline. Adeline and Niklaus. Everyone's favorite couple. Growing up. Vampires. Marriage? Kids? Or heartbreak? ••••••••...
13.4K 318 7
*UPDATE APRIL 2022* This book has been revised and edited extensively, grateful thanks to @anmazonruns for all her help. Dating a vampire is never st...
311K 10.4K 25
Lena Jordan is your typical college girl, working her way through school while getting as much of an education as she can. All she wanted was to get...
47.3K 4.7K 46
❝When a Devil falls in love, it's the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever and you would be terrified, he'll go to the depth of hell for her.❞ What...