Cats Vs Dogs [Sugakookie/Yoon...

By boopable_army

Yoongi's kingdom, the cat hybrid kingdom, has been in war his whole life with the neighboring dog hybrid king... More

Info:
1: Outside the Fort Walls
2: Who Are You?
3: Who Is He?
4: Prince Yoongi
5: Queen of the Canines
6: Best Friend
7: It's A Fortress
8: Tying The Knot
9: Coming of Age
10: Honeymoon: Day 1+2
11: Day 3: Breakfast
12: Day 4: The Beach
13: Day 5: Pillow Fort
14: Day 6: Alone Time
15: Day 7: The Last
16: Royalty
17: Oh Heck, That's Hot
18: After Effects
19: Pro Or Con
20: A Breath of Fresh Air
21: A Puppy's Anger
22: Happy Wife Happy Life
23: Chubby
24: The Kingdom's Heir
25: First Time Parents
26: Prince Beomgyu
27: Visiting Grandparents
28: Four Months
29: Dinner Party
30: Throw Hands
31: The Protector
32: The Perfect Gift
33: Jungkook's Birthday
34: Baby's First Tooth
35: A Walk Through the Woods
37: Coup D'état
38: The New Ally
39: The New King
40: Trauma
41: Cat Gets Caught
42: Talking Your Feelings Out
43: A Small Crush
44: House Arrest
45: Set Free
46: Better Together
47: Mistakes Were Made
48: Backlash
49: Tension
50: First and Last Words
51: Yoongi's Birthday
52: Chubbier
53: The Miracle of Childbirth
54: Epilogue 1: Terrible Two's
55: Epilogue 2: Playdate
56: Epilogue 3: Namjin Part 1
57: Epilogue 4: Namjin part 2
58: Epilogue 5: They Grow Up So Fast
59: Epilogue 6: Baby Fever
60: Epilogue 7: Probability

36: Taken

2.3K 118 96
By boopable_army

(A/N: Y'all were upset about the bear getting away, so I decided to bring him back and change his fate. This is hopefully about to get more interesting. Thoughts?)

"It's all my fault!" Jungkook cried, pulling at his hair and pacing around his room.

"It's not your fault," Jin tried to make Jungkook feel better as he rocked Beomgyu in his arms since his father was too distressed to hold him himself.

"I shouldn't have taken my eyes off of him!"

"Jungkook, there's no way you could have known!" Namjoon followed behind Jungkook, trying to get him to calm down.

"But I should have!" Jungkook shouted, angry with himself.

"There's nothing you could have done, no way you would have known," Namjoon insisted. "After the party we made so many treaties and allies! We've been in a state of peace for months! Even the bear kingdom recently requested for peace--"

"That b*tch!" Jungkook froze, eyes wide. "What the f*ck!"

"What?"

"I know where Yoongi is," Jungkook growled, storming out of his room.

Namjoon and Jin quickly followed after him, trying to catch up. Namjoon grabbed his arm to try and stop him or slow him down.

"Wait, Jungkook!" Namjoon pleaded. "What are you talking about? Where's Yoongi?"

"The bear from the party," Jungkook growled, yanking his arm away from Namjoon, but stopping anyway. "I'd bet on my life that he's the one who took Yoongi."

"He's not allowed in the kingdom!"

"He didn't have to get in," Jungkook argued. "Yoongi said he would wait by the gates. He was out there waiting for Yoongi to be left alone, and I gave him the opportunity. I might as well have f*cking handed Yoongi to him on a golden platter!"

"You didn't give him anything," Jin shook his head, holding Beomgyu on his hip. "He  took Yoongi. You didn't know he was there."

"I didn't, but I should have been more cautious!"

"Jungkook, you're being too hard on yourself!"

"I'm worried!" Jungkook whined. "Yoongi's pregnant and emotional right now, which makes this situation a lot more dangerous and scary for him! The bear had called Beomgyu an abomination and tried to get rid of him! So what does that mean for the one Yoongi's still carrying inside of him right now?!"

"Jungkook, calm down," Namjoon advised. "We need a plan of action before we invade someone else's kingdom. That's a big deal decision to make, and a lot of prep work to do for our warriors."

"Maybe we can talk to them?" Jin asked.

Both Namjoon and Jungkook looked at his as if he had multiple heads.

"Are you crazy?!"

"What?" Jin grumbled. "I helped with planning the party. The bear that came was only a prince, not a king. His father still rules the kingdom. What if he doesn't even know about what happened? I'm sure he would appreciate a chance to explain and talk things out before we attack without reason."

"Without reason?! We have a f*cking huge reason!" Jungkook barked.

"But what if he doesn't realize that? Think in their perspective for a minute. Would you rather discuss things politically or have a kingdom randomly attack you out of nowhere, with no way to prepare your defense?"

"He has a point," Namjoon sighed, running a hand through his hair and then turning to Jungkook. "I think we should go to the kingdom peacefully before thinking about an attack."

Jungkook growled, not wanting to admit that their plan was better than his. But he was angry, and that was misguiding his judgement. He wanted so badly just to find that bear and strangle him.

He had messed with Jungkook's family a few times too many.

Jungkook was going to make him regret what he did, even if he had to wait and go through with his friend's stupid plan.

~~~~~

Yoongi tried to calm down and wipe away his tears as he watched the sun slowly sink to the horizon behind the trees in the distance.

He wasn't going to sit and cry over this. He was just emotional from being pregnant. The bear would come back, and Yoongi was going to talk to him.

Yoongi didn't have to wait long.

Soon the bear came back holding two plates of food, and a smile on his face.

"I brought us dinner."

Yoongi shivered but accepted the plate of food, knowing that he would need to eat, both to please his kidnapper and to make sure his baby got enough nutrients. Starving himself out of spite would only be harmful to the baby's health and safety.

"Thank you," Yoongi mumbled.

The bear smiled and sat next to Yoongi on his bed. "You're welcome."

Yoongi began eating slowly and cautiously, overly aware of how the bear stared at him as he ate. The bear finished eating before he did, so the bear turned to him and just watched him eat, making Yoongi uncomfortable. But he didn't say anything, trying not to anger him.

Yoongi finished and put his plate down, looking at his lap. 

The bear reached over and picked up Yoongi's plate and his own, taking them over to the nightstand and setting them down. He turned to look at Yoongi again, and just looked at him. It could be said that he was looking at Yoongi with loving or fond eyes, but that wouldn't be telling the complete truth. Yoongi glanced at the bear, and the look in his eyes make him shrink back.

It wasn't eyes full of love. It was eyes full of obsession. 

Yoongi wanted to throw up at the realization. This man was obsessed with him, and who knows to what extent he had gone to in his pursuit of Yoongi. Had he been stalked without realizing it? How much did the bear really know about Yoongi, when Yoongi didn't know anything about him?

"What are you thinking about?"

Yoongi flinched when the bear spoke, but quickly regained his composure. "I think about a lot of things," he answered quietly.

"You look very concerned and deep in thought right now. There must be something specific weighing on your mind," the bear pushed.

Yoongi gave in with a small sigh. "There's two things I'm worried about right now."

"You can tell me. I'm here for you."

Yoongi wanted to scoff at that, but he knew it would be dangerous to do so, so he held his tongue. "Well, I'm curious," Yoongi slowly began, thinking about his words carefully. "I had never met you before the party a few months ago, but you seemed to have already known about me. You've brought me here claiming I belong here with you, but I don't know anything about you. I don't even know your name."

"Seojun."

"What?"

"My name is Seojun, the first in line for the throne."

"First in line?"

"I have a younger brother," Seojun rolled his eyes with a small scoff. "He always hides away in his room, and he's practically useless. He always seems to disagree with our father and I."

The gears in Yoongi's mind started turning. The bear, Seojun, had a younger brother that goes against him. Maybe Yoongi could convince him to help him escape.

"Oh, that's too bad," Yoongi replied, trying to sound sympathetic to Seojun's side of things.

"Not really. He can stay in his room all he wants. I don't care what he does."

"Let's not talk about him anymore," Yoongi changed topics, trying to make Seojun loosen up a bit. "Tell me more about you."

Seojun sat up straighter with a little bit of excitement, leading Yoongi to believe he liked it when Yoongi wanted to know about him. 

"Well, I'm a very active person. I enjoy going on runs, training with the warriors in my father's army, and doing boxing for fun."

Well, sh*t.

"Really?" Yoongi swallowed a lump in his throat.

"Yeah. I spar and compete against my dad's greatest warriors all the time," Seojun boasted. "I win almost every time."

"Those warriors must have a lot of experience. How old are you to be able to beat them?"

"I'm only 24, but I always win because I have a lot more passion and dedication."

Yoongi could agree with that based on the passion and dedication the bear had for Yoongi himself. It was scary how much the bear was attached to him.

"Those are very admirable qualities to have." To a certain point.

"I have very many admirable qualities," Seojun smirked.

Apparently being humble isn't one of them.

"Oh, I'm sure you do," Yoongi weakly smiled. Maybe if he could win over Seojun with sweet talk, he might let Yoongi go, or at least see Beomgyu.

"That's enough about me," Seojun leaned towards Yoongi. "Let's talk about us."

"Us?" Yoongi weakly let out.

"Yes," Seojun continued, reaching a hand over and caressing Yoongi's face and taking a hold of his chin, ignoring how Yoongi shook slightly. "We were meant to be together, Yoongi. Just picture it. We'll get married, go on a honeymoon, start a family together..."

"W-what?" Yoongi whispered in shock.

Seojun lifted Yoongi's chin to make Yoongi look him in the eye. "I can't wait to start a family with you. Imagining you pregnant with my cubs brings me more joy than anything else ever could."

Yoongi felt himself slowly start to panic, but he tried to keep himself composed. Hesitantly, he decided to ask the other question weighing on his mind. "Seojun--"

"Oh, I love it when you say my name," Seojun grinned, leaning in with a crazed glint in his eye. "What is it, my love?"

"W-what about my babies?"

Instantly a scowl appeared on Seojun's face as he growled, letting go of Yoongi's chin. "Don't speak of those abominations."

"Please, Seojun. My baby needs me! He's just an infant and he still breastfeeds. He'll starve to death without me!"

"See if I care," Seojun growled. "The only children you will have to worry about from now on are our own."

"But I'm pregnant! What about the one I'm still carrying?" Yoongi almost wanted to cry in frustration.

"We can always send them back or put them up for adoption. You won't have to worry about them, my love," Seojun smiled.

Yoongi couldn't hold back the tears anymore. "What kind of mother would I be if I abandoned my children?!"

"They aren't your children," Seojun insisted. "They belong to that mutt, and that mutt only. We're going to have much better children together."

"Children?! How many kids do you want to have?!"

"As many as we can," Seojun smiled. "I think six or seven is the perfect number of--"

"Oh my god!" Yoongi was horrified. Who would want to go through childbirth that many times? Certainly not him, and especially not with someone he didn't love. 

"What's wrong, my love?"

"I'm exhausted," Yoongi lied as his heart pounded in his chest. "Is it okay if I go to bed?"

"Oh, of course!" Seojun beamed. "Let me get you some of my clothes to sleep in." Suddenly his face darkened slightly. "It's about time you took off that mutt's hoodie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 11K 26
❝i'm just a product of the system, a catastrophe ❞ ••• where jimin's grandmother passes away and leaves her two hybrids with him. ••• started: 17/2/1...
10.9K 536 32
When a MAFIA KING who is known for his dangerous And his merciless behaviour but if we look closely then we can see a baby brat who wants affection a...
124K 6.4K 26
"You're good, nothing is gonna happen to you" Min Yoongi lives of off the streets in the capital ~ he has no home, no family and nowhere to go. Kim...
147K 5.6K 33
BTS x YoonKook [COMPLETED] "I'm a bunny. You are?" - JungKook "I'm... ummm... I'm a kitten..." - YoonGi "We'll keep this as our secret. Promise?" "Um...