Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

Da ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... Altro

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
5- what are you two supposed to be.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
12- Queddy
13- there will be no snogging.
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
21- Sleeping Dragon.
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
31- Tonks
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
48- A white dress really?
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
52- Their story
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
61- We are not calling our child that!
62- Theodore!
63- I'm gonna be a mum.
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
67- "How did uou gind out?"
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

36- Hot coco.

609 6 3
Da ErinJorgiaxx

"So how long have you two been together?" Tonks asked Teddy as she, Remus, Teddy, Charlie, Eva and Quinn sat together in the drawing room.

"Just gone two years." Teddy said with the biggest smile Quinn had ever seen on his face. "Yeah, we got together the day after Halloween in our seventh year." Quinn told them.

"It's nice knowing our kids grew up so close. See Evie, I told you you wouldn't be able to shake me." Tonks grasped her best friend's hand. Eva laughed, "I still can't believe me and Charlie and you and Remus actually had kids."

Teddy and Quinn shared a look with dad smiles adorning their faces, but they both quickly hid them. Quinn, who was sat on Teddy's knee, pulled his head to hers and kissed his head.

Charlie nodded to the two of them, "so you're both trying to  become Magizologists?"
"Yeah. Quinn wants to work for the magi-zoological conservation team in the London Center (basically a vet/ zoo worker) and I want to do scouting and rescue work for the English magi-zoological group."

"Sounds amazing." Said Tonks, "How come neither of you wanted to be Aurors though?"
"I don't know I see how stressed Uncle Harry gets and I don't really think it's for me, plus we both love animals." Quinn said and they all nodded.

"Well I for one am exhausted." Remus said making Charlie nod. "I'm gonna go set up mine and Eva's room. You all coming up?" He asked.

Quinn nodded standing up and grabbing Teddy's hand. He jumped up allowing her to guide him up towards their room. The other four adults followed them up the stairs to find Rose, Albus and Scorpius stood in the hallway. Rose bid the boys good night and Quinn followed her into the girl's room to say goodnight to the girls.

When she entered the room she found Roxanne already passed out on her bed and past Hermione reading in bed while past Ginny sat with Lily on the younger girl's makeshift bed. Lily was shaking slightly as the younger version of her mother tried and failed to calm her down.

"Hey girls I was just gonna come and say-...oh lil." Quinn stopped talking as she approached the struggling Ginny and the crying Lily. "Hey Lily-pad, you ok?"

"What if we don't get home." The small eleven-year-old asked in a small voice. "Oh don't worry we will." Quinn cooed sitting down on Lily's other side and hugging her gently. "But what if daddy can't find us."

"Don't worry Lil, he will." She said calmly kissing the younger girl's head. "Hey, why don't you me and Teddy go have a coco before bed?" Quinn knew that the young girl loved having a coco with Teddy when she was worried or she had a nightmare.

The small girl nodded with a smile. "Ok." She said happily. Quinn grinned at her, helping her up and sending a kind smile to her cousins and two young aunts. Ginny smiled back while the others all gave gentle looks.

Quinn led the girl down the hallway to hers and Teddy's room where she found Teddy and his parents sitting talking. Teddy looked rather sad but when he noticed Quinn and Lily in the door way he smiled.

"Hey you two." He called out to them making Remus and Tonks turn to see who was there. "Hi. I promised Lily here that we could get a coco. We'll wait downstairs for you." Quinn said politely. She held the girl's shoulder and the two of them moved to leave but were stopped by Tonks.

"Mind if we join?" She asked.
"Do you like CoCo?" Asked Lily with w smirk. "Do I?!" Tonks said with a huge grin. "Good cause Teddy makes the best coco." Lily said making them all laugh and smile.

Lily lead the way back down to the kitchen. Lily day on Quinn's left side as they waited for their mugs. Tonks and Remus day across from them. Teddy finished making the drinks and placed them all down on the table.

He sat down beside Quinn kissing her head gently and ruffled Lily's hair who eagerly grabbed a mug and began to sip the warm drink.

Quinn reached down and held Teddy's hand as he told his parents about the time they had to dance together at the winter ball.

Tonks and Remus laughed as Quinn told them about how appalling Teddy's dancing could be.

"You two are so good together." Said Tonks with a smile. "Thanks mum." Teddy said with a huge smile.

Lily finished her drink with a big smile. "Thank you Teddy Bear." She yawned. Tonks and Remus shared a smile. "You tired now?" He asked the young girl. She nodded tiredly.

"Come on Lil, I'll take you back upstairs." Quinn moves to get up from the table waiting for lil to get up and push her chair back in.

"I'll see you in the room?" Quinn asked her boyfriend, he nodded. She leaned down to give him a quick kiss then she gave a smile to his parents before she headed up the stairs.

lol followed after her, leaning down over Teddy's shoulders to hug him, "thanks teddy Bear."

She let Lily go into the girl's room before she moved into hers and Teddy's. On t he bed she noticed two piles of pjs.

She pulled on a pair she knew must have belonged to either Tonks or Eva.

She smiled to herself in the mirror as she brushed her hair in the mirror. The stress of the day slipping away as she felt two hands on her shoulders. "How you feeling?" She asked without looking up in the mirror to see who it was.

"I'm ok I guess." Was Teddy's answer as he gently rubbed her shoulders. "You're so tense."
"Yeah well, me, my boyfriend and my cousins are stuck 22 years in past during a war. So you know, I'm kinda stressed." She quipped sarcastically as he let out a soft chuckle.

"Well I for one am exhausted. You ready for bed?" He asked. She nodded with a smile, "yeah come on." She grabbed his hand as he threw off his shirt and kicked off his shoes. He quickly changed into the pj pants someone had left.

Then he climbed into the bed and pulled her to his chest as he lay on his back. His arms around her as he reached up as turned off the light.

Then slowly took her hand in his and kissed her forehead sweetly. "Goodnight love."
"Night."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

286K 5.6K 33
(Y/N) Weasley falls for a certain professor at Hogwarts. WARNING: ~ SMUT ~ SWEARING ~ AGE GAP Key for the chapters: ~ (β€’) normal chapter ~ (β€’β€’) sm...
45.3K 1.1K 38
Natalia (Natty) Quest lived a brutal life. Her father abandoned her before she was born, and her mother died before she started her first year at Hog...
225 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...