Once In A Lifetime {N.H fanf...

By Cath0_o

Stella a regular girl who turns 19, lives in USA but before she left for USA she lived in Doncaster her best... More

Sometimes I miss him
Summer Plans!
Sleepovers, Planes and Hotel rooms
Beaches and Old Friends
Family Time and Crushes
Time with Louis!
Dressing up for a Date
Birthdays
Goodbye...
University
First College Party
University and Tour
Traitor
Dates
Leave it in the past
Does He Know?
I'll be back soon
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving Dinner
Nightmares
I guess I'm in
Louis'Birthday
Christmas
Larry Stylinson
5SOS
Something Special
Proposing
Epilogue

Prequel

509 6 0
By Cath0_o

Hello people, ok so Im getting right to the point. I wrote this when I was 10 and it makes no sence. It's reallllllllyyy cringy and there's going to be LOTS of typos and a LOTTT of plotholes.  Read at your own risk also *shameless self promo ahead*  check out some of my other books they're A LOT better. Have a nice day :)))

I'm Stella Smith! I live in America and I moved here from Doncaster. My best friend in Doncaster is Louis Tomlinson yes the same Louis Tomlinson from One Direction he was my best friend. I moved from Doncaster when I was 14 and 4 years later Louis auditions for the X-Factor. One Direction are releasing their second album Take me home and to support the band I always buy their albums. Even though Louis and I don't talk anymore he'll always be my bestfriend and brother.

My parents name are "Grace" and "Tony" I have no siblings. One of my closest friends name is 'Alexa' . She has been there for me since I moved here and has been nothing but supportive.

Authors Note : Guys so this is going to be Once in a lifetime! Enjoy
Vote
Comment
And
Treat People With Kindness ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 55 21
Victoria Roberts or Tori. A french girl from Canada moved to Doncaster when she was ten years old and the first person who talked to her was Louis To...
62.3K 873 23
Delilah has always been best friends growing up with Louis Tomlinson until she moves and he auditions on x factor. He loses all contact with her unti...
17.1K 235 23
Ally and Niall, yes Niall from One Direction, have been best friends since she moved into the house next to him when he was 11 and she was 6. Niall h...
275 29 5
where Louis and Harry are best friend but Louis has alcohol problems. What happen when they fall in love and Louis promise Harry to stop to drink? wi...