Flowerpot - Slytherpuff Story

Od Lovey_boo

Maya is a Hufflepuff with a big bright smile and Virgil is a Slytherin with green piercing eyes. yes this is... Viac

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifthteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty five

Chapter Thirty

987 30 35
Od Lovey_boo

"Okay, question one." I begin. "What is this?" I say and show her a small yellow bath duck.

Were sitting in the great hall doing the quiz ma and Daisy made for Tori.

"Its a bath duck, do you think I'm that stupid?" She asks and Daisy laughs.

"No no of course not were just starting off easy." Daisy says and Tori smiles.

"Question two, where is this iconic quote from?" I ask and point dramatically at Daisy.

"Look at all those chickens." Daisy says almost not being able to hold her laugh back seeing Tori's confused expression.

"What even, I don't know. Chickens?" She says and both me and Daisy laugh.

"It's from something called Vine, people were able to post short videos and some of them got really popular." I explain and Tori still looks a bit confused.

"Okay next." Tori says.

"Question three-" I begin but before I finish a younger Hufflepuff grabs our attention.

"What are you guys doing? Your so loud." She almost shouts. If I remember correctly her name is Anna since she's from Hufflepuff I see her quite a lot.

"Just a quiz thing." I say.

"Oh, can I join?" She almost shouts again.

"Anna, are you here?" Another Hufflepuff stumbles through the door almost tripping over the air.

"Oh, Emma there you are! I thought you forgot about me!" Anna says. "Sorry guys can't join you anyways, I have homework."

"Uh, okay." Daisy says slightly confused. We can hear the girls chatting and laughing so we just decide to continue.

"Okay so question three-" I begin once again.

"Hey guys, thought we would find you here." Virgil says as he and Lucas walk through the door.

"You gotta be kidding me." Tori says annoyed that we keep getting interrupted, but when Daisy starts to laughs Tori smiles as well.

"Hey." I say as Virgil hugs me from behind and puts his head on top of mine. I love the feeling of him holding me and just being in contact with him.

"What are you guys doing?" Lucas ask.

"A quiz about muggle things." Daisy says. "You guys are born into the magical world as well right?"

"Yeah." Both Lucas and Virgil says.

"Great you can join then!" I say feeling happy that we can all spend time together. Lucas sits down beside Tori and Virgil sits beside Lucas.

"Okay, I will try again, question three: What is this?" I ask and put a worm on a string on the table.

"Again... WHAT?" Tori says and stares at the worm.

"Why is the worm fluffy?" Virgil asks confused.

"It's cute okay." Daisy says and laughs.

"Explain the purpose of the worm please." Lucas says.

"Okay so like it's a kids toy but it has become really popular. I think there's some kind of worm on a string cult." I say and Tori just places her head on the table.

"What is wrong with muggles?" She says and we laugh.

"Question four, what is pride? Hint it's an event, but for what?" I ask and can in some way feel how nervous Daisy suddenly gets.

"Pride, that's a weird name for an event." Lucas says.

"Not when you know what it's about." I say.

"Yeah okay." Lucas says.

"I don't know what this it's about, sounds cool tho." Virgil says.

"Same." Tori says.

"Okay, so Pride is a big event where LGBTQ people celebrate how far they have come and stuff. There's a whole parade and everything." I say.

"Really!" Tori says and her eyes glow from excitement.

"Yeah." Daisy says and smiles.

"That's great! I mean uh." Tori says and stops mid-sentence. Only Lucas doesn't seem to notice.

"What is LGBTQ?" He asks still a bit confused.

"It's the community of people who are gay, lesbian, bi, trans, and more." I say.

"Oh okay cool."

"Yeah, I agree." Virgil says and looks at me with a raised eyebrow, looks quickly a Daisy and then back to tell me he figured it out.

"Anyways next questions," I say and the quiz continues for a while longer.

-

We finished the quiz and me and Daisy out our stuff into our bag.

"Hey, Maya can we talk?" Virgil asks.

"I actually have to-" I begin but get cut off by Daisy.

"Its fine, I will just go with Tory." She says.

"Okay, thank you." I say.

"Your welcome." She says and smiles.

We leave and Virgil takes my hand to drag me with him, even tho he doesn't have to drag me I would walk with him without any questions. We walk into an empty classroom, that luckily for us haven't been locked off. Virgil closes the door behind us and I sit down on a table.

"You figured it out didn't you?" I say and smile.

"I think i did, wanna hear my theory?" He asks with a smirk.

"Sure." I say.

"Okay, so Daisy is gay or something LGBT right?" He asks.

"I won't tell you until she's ready." I say.

"Damn you're a good friend huh." He says.

"Well I don't know about that, but I do try my best." I say. "Do you have anything more to add?"

"Wait there's more?" He asks.

"Ohhh you don't have all of it yet!" I say honestly a bit surprised.

"Apparently not." He says. "You could, of course, tell me.

"Nope." I say and he gives me a quick glare before softly smiling again.

"Not even if I won't kiss you until you tell me." He says.

"What no, that's so mean," I say in a jokingly.

"I'm just kidding, don't worry. I wouldn't be able to do that anyway." He says and walks over to me and presses our lips together. We break apart and he kisses my forehead. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but my life is like one of the cheesy fanfictions. I don't mind it at all tho.

Before Virgil gets to take a step back I grab his hand and pull him close so I can kiss him again. I can feel him smile into the kiss, and so do i.

Kinda mature content ahead (Not really but like I feel like I should at least warn you)

Virgil decides to take the kiss a step further and parts my lips to make space for his tongue. The kiss becomes passionate and I feel a bit awkward since I have never tried this before, but it still feels so right. Our lips fall in sync and my hands traveled to the back of his head. His hands are around my waist so he can hold me close. We break apart to catch our breath and Virgil moves down to my neck and kisses it. He finds a spot and starts sucking there. When his lips leave my neck a hickey had appeared.

"Now I have to hide that." I say and smile.

"You can just leave your hair up, so people can see your mine." He says with a smirk.

"Nope, not going to happen." I say.

"At least I tried." He says and kisses me again.

Our kiss continues until we have to break apart again.

The kinda mature content is over

"Your so gorgeous" Virgil whispers in my ear making the butterflies in my stomach fly around like crazy.

"And your handsome," I say and cup his cheeks.

He plants a quick kiss on my lips before taking my hand.

"Let's go before the others suspect anything." He says and i follow him out of the classroom. 

_

Words: 1265

Thank you for reading! I really really appreciate it.

If you didn't see it in my last chapter In including the readers in the story. You can still be in it just comment it in the last chapter, please.

I hope the two readers featured in this chapter enjoyed how I wrote their characters :)

The song in the top is from a very potter musical :)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

21.7K 608 75
Hermione x Reader (Female) Slytherin - Y/N Riddle or Y/N Malfoy Hufflepuff - Y/N Diggory Ravenclaw - Y/N Lovegood Gryffindor - Y/N Weasley or Y/N Pot...
242 0 92
Follow the story of Laura Belmont, a fifth year Hufflepuff, in the Harry Potter Universe. This fan fiction starts with the third book of Harry Potte...
Dandelions Od NMalfoy

Všeobecná beletria

14K 373 57
Maya Bagnold is determined not to fall for her best friend, George Weasley. Who is she kidding? She has been madly in love with the ginger for years...
9.7K 271 30
18 + Fluff and lemons Looking towards what you are going to do after graduation, which is six months away, you need to figure out what you want your...