I D I O T (Bakugou x Female R...

By Rose_water_s

With a supportive mother, educated sister and explosive crush, (y/n) has her hands full. Coming from the Cali... More

1 - Tests
2 - What's wrong with me
Character Information
3 - Memories
4 - Healing
5 - Rubble
6 - Training
7 - Last Day
8 - Dinner
9 - Sushi
10 - Matches
11 - Finish Line
12 - Internships
13 - Bruises
14 - "Pole Exercises"
Q&A
16 - Marriage
17 - Mornings
18 - Library
19 - Final Exam
20 - Lavender
21 - Home
22 - Trouble
23 - Rabbits
24 - Decisions
25 - Scared
26 - Uh Oh
27 - Strange Situation
28 - Mental Strength
29 - No Thanks

15 - Wanted

6.9K 245 157
By Rose_water_s

Making my way to the pole room in my hero costume, like I did every day, I find Midnight already there in her hero costume as well.

"Come on you little goblin, let's grab coffee and head out" she says with a smirk as she walks past me.

"Sounds great" I say smiling as we head out the agency, I waved at the receptionist as we headed out, she waved back kindly.  "Have fun and be safe" the she says to us with a smile. I gave her a nod, walking out if the building.

Making our way down the street, it was weird feeling so many eyes on me, I was sure they recognized me from the UA festival, telling by how they looked at me.

Suddenly feeling too exposed in my hero costume, I crossed my arms in front of me nervously.

Maybe they were right, I shouldn't have made my costume so..... Daring I thought to myself, full of doubt.

"Y/N, don't let them get to you. You look stunning, don't be ashamed." Midnight says, using my first name to grab my attention.

"Right" I said, lowering my arms again. I heard a few camera sounds as people took pictures of us as we headed into a small coffee shop.

We both got our drinks, I finished mine within 10 minutes and so did she.

We left the coffee shop and patrolled the streets of Hosu. This went on for an hour or two, at one point I got the privilege to stop a purse theif.

After walking them to the police station, I heard something.

Both Midnight and myself stopped, sensing something was wrong. Suddenly a large bird-humanized creature landed in front of us, it seemed to have leaped from a building.

I recognized the bird creature, I had read an article about these things last week. The pro heroes found a huge warehouse of them, all varying in shapes and sizes. According to further inspection, the scientific community concluded that they take orders from the leader of the league of villians and contained multiple quirks.

Three other large creatures landed on the same street, beginning to create chaos by crushing and hitting everything in their path.

"Nightmare, take nearby citizens to safety. I'll take these guys out." Midnight said as she pulled her whip from its sheath.

"You got it" I say, running to people already caught up in the few crushed buildings and street fires. The sound of Midnight's whip against the nomu's hide propelling me faster.

Using my quirk, I take away the citizen's fear just enough to calm them. Searching for survivors under the rubble, I spot two small children. Crap, they're stuck  I think to myself as I rush to them.

I quickly haul the various pieces of rubble off of both of them.

Putting the child with brown hair on my back, I pick up his little sister. I rush them out of the line of fire and to safety, setting them down gently.

"Both of you stay safe, try and find help, ok?" I asked them, their eyes were bright as they looked up at me.

"Thank you Miss hero, what's your name?" The older boy asked, practically beaming.

"I'm Nightmare, a hero in training. Now hurry and go get find your parents!" I tell them, heading back to the scene at hand.

It wasn't looking pretty. The fire hydrant on the street had burst, creating a slowly building flood into one house while fire engulfed another.

I glanced back to check on the Nomu Midnight was fighting. I realized that it was stumbling slightly but not asleep yet.

I ran into the building on fire, covering my mouth with my hand slightly and calling out to see if anyone was inside.

Finding a women in her 20's and her husband, I help them out quickly and efficiently. Having to judo kick a door down to do so.

"Get to safety, quickly." I say, ushering them out of the building. Suddenly I felt my costume tighten as a hand grabbed the back of it, lifting me into the air.

Looking over my shoulder, I see get an up close and personal view of a hideous N9mu. It seemed to pause as it held me in the air. Taking this opportunity, I use my quirk with almost full force, diving into the nomu's brain.

What I felt inside of it was weird. Wait... It's brain is empty? I think, shocked as I retract my quirk.

Ok, ignoring that it's physically impossible, let's try this! I think to myself, using a visual hallucination instead. Since they didn't have fear, it'd just be a simple hallucination with audio cues.

I make shigaraki appear in front of him, looking quite bored, scratching his neck. "Put her down" he says in his head.

The Nomu simply drops me. I roll, standing up again. Good, I can control them myself I thought, looking towards the other nomu's.

The Shigaraki figure wavered slightly, I focused back on the Nomu. "Sit and stay" I made him say, the Nomu sat down and stared at the floor.

I had to keep each hallucination active for all the Nomu's, since I wanted them to stay. Holding so many active hallucinations at once would drain my energy quickly, but I could handle it.

Moving to the other Nomus I did the same thing. Instructioning them to sit with the first Nomu. Within 30 minutes I had four nomu's sitting in a square, just as the pro heroes showed up and put out the fire.

I put my hands on my knees, feeling my muscles strain and my stomach grumble at the sudden loss of energy.

Midnight strutted over to me, swaying her hips. "That's was seriously impressive. Sadly I'll get most of the praise for it. Dont worrt, your name will probably be included as well." she said, clearly not agreeing with it.

"I'll try to give you as much credit as I can though" she continues, clicking her whip back into her holster. That was one thing I admire about Midnight. She's an honest hero and doesn't like taking other people's victories.

I nod, standing back up again.
Once the scene was deemed safe by local authorities, they let the news crew come through. The reports brought out large cameras, theur record lights flashing on as they filmed the street view first.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇3rd person POV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁

[     45 Minutes Ago  ]

Shigaraki and his trusty portal man stood atop a skyscraper, watching the wreckage below. "Perfect, no heroes, that means more damage, and more damage means that we can get all might here faster." he cackled, happy with himself.

He watched the scene below as the nomu's landed and began to wreck the place. Suddenly the pro hero Midnight and her intern sprang out from the sidewalk, quick to defend the citizens.

"Midnight is nothing against my Nomu, they can't even fall asleep. It'll make them drowsy at best" he said, his heart rate increasing ever so slightly.

"My my, well this is quite the turn" he muttered to himself, watching the Nomu that picked up the intern suddenly drop her and sit down.

"With power like that, we could need to be careful" he muttered, considering the potential threat a small child could pose.

"Or we could simply turn the tables and have her on our side." he said, a wide smile slowly creeping out over his face.

Watching her as she repeated the action, making all the nomu's sit down and cease their destructive rampage. He gets an idea, deciding to put it into action.

"Do research on that student." he commands the stoic man standing beside him as he gestured to my figure.

He nods, opening a portal back to their headquarters. "I trust your judgement, it seems she would make a nice addition." he says casually.

Silence fills the air as shigaraki glares down at my figure with a menacing smirk.

"Yes, I believe we will be meeting quite soon." shigaraki whispers to himself as he scratches his neck impulsively.

"Please teleport the nomu's back to the base once I get there. They need to be tampered with." shigaraki says as he passes through the portal.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇Asunas POV▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
[  Current Time. ]

The camera crew pans their massive  camera over the street while the news reporter comments on the destruction that had occured.

Panning over to us, she brightens, buzzing full of questions. "Now to the heroes who stopped it all, we have the pro hero Midnight here with her intern." She says energetically with a smile.

"Midnight, how did you take down the Nomu so quickly? A battle like this must surely have had a mastermind like yourself behind it." she says, moving the microphone to Midnight to reply.

"I could only hold off the Nomu temporarily as my intern here, Nightmare, disabled the threat completely. I don't think it's possible for Nomu's to fall asleep unless their instructed to or are injected with a chemical to make them sleep." She says proudly, throwing a quick smile in at the end as she looked towards me.

"Oh my, what a courageous hero in training! Although I don't think I recognize the name Nightmare, what's your real name dear?" The reporter askes, making eye contact with the camera and handing me the microphone.

"Y/N Asuna" I said with a flattering smile, just like midnight taught me.

"I would expect nothing less from the champion of the UA sports festival, now, all of us at home are wondering Nightmare, how did you do it?" She asks, gesturing to the Nomu sitting peacefully.

"How did you make them so docile?" She asks again, handing me the microphone. "Well, my quirk Fear Manipulation includes hallucination control as well. Even though Nomu don't have fear.."

.. or really anything in their heads, I thought to myself

"..they do have a master, who is, as we all know from the article from last week, Shigaraki. By using the image I saw of him in the paper, I reconstructed his body in the minds of the Nomu and simply commanded them to stop fighting." I said, finishing my explanation.

"Wow, that's quite a quirk! Wait- what's going on now?" The reporter questions, the camera panning just in time to see the purple portal swallow up the group of nomu.

"Oh my! It seems as though the Nomu have been teleported from the street! We will be back to update you! Hero news out" she says, ending the report.

Turning to us she smiled as the camera crew packed up the equipment into the van. Coming up to me, she shook my hand. "You did an amazing job, thank you so much" she says, smiling.

"Is it ok if I get your autograph?" She asks, holding out a pen and paperpad, practically beaming.

"I'd love to be the first, afterall, this is really impressive" she said again, clearly a fan already."Of course" I said, writing my hero name.

𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮
𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

She squeaks with joy, clearly a hero super-fan. "Thank you so much!" I've gotta go" she says, running to catch up to the camera crew.

"Good idea with the xoxo bit, that'll be your signature thing for now on though" Midnight said, unsure if I wanted that.

"Good, I think it makes me seem more playful" I said with a grin. Midnight ruffles my hair as she lets out a soft chuckle. I laugh, pushing her away gently as we begin to make our way back to the agency.

We get back and the girl at the front desk is practically beaming. I glance around the room, realizing that every tv in the lobby is tuned into the news station we were just on.

"You two were amazing!" She says supportively. "Thank you so much" I said with a smile. Midnight told us we could chat as she left to go make a phone call.

During my conversation with the receptionist, I learned that her name is Alyssa Reeds. She had been a big fan of Midnight for a few years, she collected hero costumes, action figures, etc.

"You know, even though you aren't a pro, would you like to be the first hero in training autograph to go on my wall?" She asks, handing me a napkin and pen.

I smile, not used to the attention. "Of course" I say, writing down the same signature as before.

"Wow, thank you so much!" She said, holding the napkin like it was a diamond. "Of course, also can I have some food sent up to my room? A protein shake or two?" I ask, hoping it isn't too much.

"Of course. Strawberry, banana and pineapple just as you like it?" She asks, writing it down.

"Yup" I say as I walk to the elevator, going back up to my floor. I wasn't used to all the positive feedback. It made me feel good. No, more than good. It made me feel great.

It made me feel... Well, wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
103K 9.1K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC