Young Justice League boyfrien...

Oleh A_S_H_L_E_Y_108

Just a collection of Young Justice Boys ROBIN KID FLASH AQUALAD SUPERBOY and if anyone wants to do... Lebih Banyak

Authors note
When you meet: Robin
When you meet: Kid Flash
When you meet: Superboy
When you think about him
When You Meet Again
First Date
First Date Part 2
Texting
GF & BF
Meeting the Gang
Keeping Secrets
Missing
Rescue or Not
Together
Powers
Problems
Were Through!
How they feel without you
Getting you back!
Untitled Part 22
Help
He moves in!
Say Yes!
Planning the Wedding
The Dress
The Cake
Wedding hair
What do you guys want to see
The Wedding
Honeymoon
Telling him you're Pregnant
When your on your Period
When You Have A Misscarriage
When You Guys Find Out the Sex
When the Baby Kicks
The Baby Is Coming!
untitled
What your baby looks like
Maternity Photos
Help VERY important!
DONATE PLEASE!!

When you meet: Aqualad

12.4K 302 45
Oleh A_S_H_L_E_Y_108

You were swimming in the ocean at night and not caring about anything since you were the only one who nobody cares about. You felt like nobody loved you in the whole. You didnt realize how far out you had gotten and you were getting tired. Slowly making your way to the shore, you noticed that police were looking for you....again. You cheacked for any dogs, but knew that there were none....since you killed the last dog. The only reason why you ran away from home was because you didnt feel loved and your parents beat you infront of everyone, and nobody cared to help you out.

"Y/N!" you kept hearing the police and anyone else searching for you.

"Im not coming, the only people who could help right now would be a superhero, but they arnt real are they?" you had said that to yourself almost every day because they seemed to help everyone but you and that mad you mad! After awhile they stopped searching for you and gave up. You came out of the hiding place you had and walked along the oceans shore when a voice came out of nowhere.

"I finally found you!" somebody yelled and made you turn around fast. Standing not even 10 feet away was a blonde haires boy that had some type of black tattoos on his arm. He had grey eyes and muscles. He looked familiar but you couldnt place it.

"What do you want?" You asked

"Im trying to help you out, but I can just let you be if you want?" He said politely but with a hint of not wanting to leave you as well.

"That would be helpful since I dont want to be anywhere except here." Alittle sadness in your voice. Slowly as if you would change your mind he left. You had no idea who he was but as soon as he was out of sight you remember.....AQUALAD!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

72.3K 1.4K 31
She wasn't just and ordinary girl. Her father was Superman, and she joins the Young Justice team with her best friends. Supergirl finds herself fight...
171 1 11
This is a collab book between me and D_L_Meltinos. It is a Young Justice fic as well as Birdflash. There MAY be some cussing and there will definitel...
30.9K 1.5K 43
'Just how far can one walk the path that has been set for them by others?' [Young justice]
1.9K 67 11
⚠️updating this to add Sian and change Ame's character in this story⚠️ The Young Justice team tries to stop the growing of their new teammates's dep...