When You Meet Again

ROBIN ;)

your parents were moving across the world and you didn't want to move. After weeks of beging and making deals your parents agreed to let you stay with your Aunt Sabrina, who is as old as a rock! But you were staying so WHO CARES! You had to move schools but it was completely fine. In the middle of packing you heard a knock on the window, you quickly went and unlocked, and opened it. ITS THE BLACK HAIRED BOY!!! When he entered there was a smile on his face, but when he saw boxes all over your room the smile faded.

" Are you leaving?" he asked as he looked at you with SAD filled eyes.

"Yahh, my parents are moving across the world to Australia and I'm going to live with my Aunts near Gotham High School."

" Ohh I go to that school!" He said all excited and you where excited as well, you get to see him all the time!

" I never caught your name?" You asked

"Robin" he replied, "whats yours?"

"Y/N" he shook your hand and you guys talked for awhile, and you continued packing.

" Hey, I got to go heres my number if you want to talk again ok?"

"Thanks! You want to come over tomorrow?  My last day in this house cause my parents are already gone."

"Sure, see you tomorrow!" He said with a grin

"See you tomorrow Robin!" And he left with you smiling like a goofball.

KID FLASH :)

For once you weren't running, you were swimming. It still gave your legs a workout, so it's fun and a workout! Your mom was mad at you because you spend to much time running and not hanging out with her, so you guys were at the beach, here tanning and you swimming. What you didn't know was that the guy that saved you, is watching you. Making sure he's away from anyone to see he quickly changes into his uniform, because thats the only thing you know him. Once you were getting out to make some hot dogs dose he and his starving tummy come over to you and say hi.

" Hey, how are you? Anymore bullies? " he asked you with concern visable in his eyes

" Nope " you said as you turn around and smile up at him. " Thanks for the help though! "

" No problem, umm, can I have a hotdog? " he asked just as his stomach growled.

" Yahh sure. Ketchup or mustard? "

" both please. " you handed him the hotdog you were going to eat and quickly made anouther one for you and him. Half way through the package, he and you start staring at eachother. It wasn't a wiered or awkward stare but a very intense one. As he stared at you and you him, your mom unfortunatly called you.

" I've got to go, see you later? " you asked him, but in your mind you wanted him to say yes SO bad.

" Yahh " and he left with ketchup and mustard on his face.

SUPERBOY :$

You were furious, for the stupid child survices had arrived no longer than an hour ago saying that if you didnt have another person taking care of the kids with you that they would be taken out of your custody. Having no idea what to do you wanted to find your mom within the week they gave you. After two days you were losing hope of ever finding your mother. Taking Kayla and Jack to go and hangout at whatever place Jack wanted to hangout because Kayla was still to young, and of course he choose the gaming arcade.

"Mom, mom, mom, come and play a round with me pretty please!"

"I would love to buddy, but I have your sis with me and nobody --- " I started but then was cut of by somebody else....