Getting you back!

Robin :)

He went and tracked you down using his computer, like always. The gang  had him put back and set him straight. Once your location was found he sprinted to you and got a bundle of roses. Again sprinting to you. He saw you and his heart almost stopped. You looked beautiful, like always. He watched as your hair blew past and you reached up to tame it. He almost was to scarred but forced himself to go over there. 

" Y/N" he said quietly. You looked up shocked. 

"Dick? Is that really you? Why are you here?" You loved him but you were still hurt.  He pulled out the roses, they were a little bit ruined but you didn't care. You got tears near your eyes, but refused to cry. 

"I want you to know that I still love you, and I will never stop loving you. I know that you probably never want to see me but I want you to know that this is how I feel. I don't want you to feel as if you have to never love again, even if that means that we will not get back together again." He slowly put the flowers down and turned around. As he walked away he knew he wasn't going to get you back.

You rushed to him and stopped him hugging his back and mumbling how sorry you were and that you would take him back.

Kid flash ;)

The gang needed the funny and flirty Wally back, so they made a plan, to get you two back together. You were walking around admiring an old couple, wishing that Wally and and you could have been like that. A cloth was placed over your mouth and the next thing you knew was that you were in darkness. Waking up was something that was scary for you to even do, but you soon realized where you were at. The teams mountian. Wally was thrown into the place with you and the door shut and locked. He looked up and dashed towards you to check if you were okay. You scooted away from him, hurt, emotionally. 

"Y/N are you okay? Please let me help you!" he begged, it hurt you to see him like this, but he hurt your heart, you cant handle it again.

"Your just going to hurt my heart, and i cant handle that, not again." you kept whispering not again, not again. Wally feared that you were broken, but he knew he had to help you. 

" Y/N please its okay if you want we don't have to get back together, but let me fix you so you can be happy! Please that's the only thing that matters, I don't care about me, only you!" You only nodded your head and stopped whispering. He looked into your eyes and you into his. You both leaned in and kissed, you didn't care at the moment, you just loved him to much.

Superboy :$

Kayla and Jack didn't really know what was happening between you and Conner, but Jack kept asking where you were and when you were coming home. Conner didn't know what to say but to keep telling them later and later. You knew that maybe he was just stressed, but you also knew that you left the kids with him. Maybe if you gave him another chance, and only the one chance to make it up to you and the kids. Driving back to the town where they were you parked and started to walk up the steps. You unlocked the door to see Jack running around and Conner running after him smiling and laughing. He picked him up and sat him on his shoulders. You heard Jack ask where you were, and Conner looked sad almost to much and you would have died! He shook his head and said later, later. You dropped your stuff and ran towards them throwing your arms around them. 

"Im sorry, Im so sorry!" Conner turned around and hugged you, kissed you and cried with you.

Aqualad :3

 You went to the beach and decided it would be a nice day to go surfing. You new you needed to get Kaldar off your mind. Surfing brought you happiness. A storm was coming up and you didn't see it, so  you stayed in the water. As you were about to stand up, you were knocked down from the storms waves and thrown underneath the current and couldn't resurface. Without air you couldn't breath, and without breathing you were knocked out. You woke up by a pounding on your chest and a pair of lips trying to give you breath.

"Y/N please wake up I cant live without you, im sorry for what I did, I just need you to be alive and well!" You knew he was crying, you could here it in his voice. Gasping for the air that you much needed, coughing up all the water that was in your lungs, you turned to the side, and tryed to get up. Kaldar grabbed you and full on kissed you, you kissed back, you missed him and no matter how much you hate him, you will always love him.