When you meet: Superboy

Finished with work you start to go home so you can take care of your baby sister and four year old brother. Before anything though you needed to go to the store and get them some dinner because you're patents are never home. Grabbing what you need to make cheesy enchiladas for the two of you and then your parents. Your baby sister Kayla just needed to drink her bottle of formula. After checking out you where half way home when the bottom of your bags drop and all of your dinner stuff fall out from them.

"Dangit!" You yelled out to know one in practical but within a couple of minutes someone was done picking things up with you. "You dont have to do that I can handle it.'' You told the boy quickly and quietly, only because you didnt want him to stop helping you.

"It's ok I can handle groceries, just show me where you live." I mumbled the adress to where my apartment was and may I say he was so cute! He had black hair and some adorable eyes sorta like a very light blue color.

"Wow!" You said without even thinking.

"What is something wrong?" What where suppose to say 'oh well your just super hot?' Yah not going to happen! He started to smirk as you said that though and it made you wonder why?

"Well your just really nice and nobody ever helps me out when im in a rush!"

"Why are you in a rush?" He asked

"I have to get home to feed my four year old brother and feed my baby sister her bottle."

"Where are your parents? "

"Uhmm..." I hesitated on answering this question. I mean what if he was someone who told child survices?

"You dont have to tell me if you dont want to..."

"No its just my parents are never home so im like a full time mom even at school."

"Oh well here is your stop!" He said with a smile and helped me put them in the house after I unlocked the door and he quickly left after that. No name or anything!