Meeting the Gang

Robin :)

Robin had been talking and talking about he wanted you to come and visit the rest of his family, meaning the rest of his gang. He has even told you that they are very difficult people.

" Y/N its okay really they'll love you! "

" Then may I ask why are we driving really fast towards a REALLY big mountain? "

" Thats the home base, really Y/N its fine, i promise. "

" Okay if you say so, I trust you " Robin put the ship into auto mode and leaned over the seat to kiss your lips. Once landed you hopped out of the jet and was meet with a girl with green skin.

" Hello my names Megan, im one of Dicks team mates and you are??? "

" Im Y/N " slowly others came out in the fallowing order Megan, Kaldars (sorry for any misspells on names :( ), Wally and then Connor.

You became good friends

Kid Flash :D

Wally has been running with you for about a month and normally hes all happy and energetic, but this day he was not as happy and surely not energetic.

" Whats wrong Wally? "

"How would you like to come and meet my friends? They've been wanting to see you but ive always been saying that she would come when she wants and i know how you are with new peo-- ! " You cut off his talking with a kiss

" Wally i wouldnt mind saying hi to them just as long as you are with me. "

" I promise! " and he dragged you to a park and called them. Ten minutes later you heard someone talking.

" Well well well Wally wasnt kidding he has a girl! " you looked over at a girl with red hair and light tan skin who had a big smile on her face.

" What?? " you said. She walked up to you and held out a hand " Im Megan and my friends over there are Kaldar and Conner they also have girlfriends. "

You stuck your hand out and shook it " Im Y/N nice to meet you! "

Kaldar came and saif hi while Conner just smiled at you and said hi then walked off. You became REAL good friends with Megan that you guys where like sisterd and Kaldar was like a brother. You weren't sure of Conner just yet but you will come to be friends eventually.

Conner :$

" Hey Conner I have bad news.... " You were talkin to Conner over the phone.

" What? What happened? "

" You know that babysitter I had for Jack and Kayla well she dropped last minute so now I dont have someone to watch them and that means we cant go on our date tonight! " you rushed out.

" ....... "

" Conner? "

" Well I have someone who could watch them, but i dont know if you would like it with you not knowing them..... like personally. "

" Ill be fine to meet them but ill have to decide on wether or not to leave the kids with them ok? "

" Okay ill come get you in ten ok? "

" Okay "

10 MINUTES LATER

Conner had came and got you like promised and you held Kayla while he walked with Jack.

" Daddy where are we going? " Jack asked

" Where going to meet some of daddys friends okay? Would you like that? "

" Yes daddy " You were smiling real big. Jack has developed a nice relationship with Conner. He was the dad that was never there. Conner had taken you guys to a beautiful park. Jack went off to play and dragged Conner with him. Alittle bit later you fell asleep with the sun beating down on you still holding a sleeping Kayla as well.

You woke to someone shaking you, but you didnt budge still in a cozy area. But then someone tried to take Kayla from you. Bad move. You rolled over grabbed a rock and heldbit above your head ready to slam it in the persons head. It was a guy with black hair and a set of black glasses. That was trying to take your 'baby'.

" Who are you? " you stated with firce in your voice. Kayla had woken up from the movement and was crying and screaming her lungs off. You saw Conner and Jack running towards you along with some other people. A girl and a boy.

" Y/N!!! "

"CONNER THIS PERSON TRYED TO TAKE KAYLA FROM US!!! " Conner had gotten up to you with Jack now on his back.

" Hes not trting to take her i promise. Okay? " you nodded to show that you understood and he continued to talk. "This is Dick and Kaldar " he pointed to the tan blonde hair guy, " and Megan " he said pointing to the red hed chick.

" Hello " you said as you straightened out and held Kayla trying to calm her down. She was to hyped up so you gave her to Conner, and she quieted down almost instantly. " Im real sorry about that Dick. "

" No worries " You grabbed Jack off of Conners back and tested the others on children and everything a babysitter would need to know. They passed. You gave Kayla to Dick since he was the most knowledgeable about babies this age and all. While Kaldar, Megan, and later on a boy named Wally would take care of.

You guys became great friends

Aqualad : 3

You went out for a swim without telling anybody about it by accident. Your phone was off and the only thing you had on was a swimsuit and an ankel bracelet that Aqua gave you. After a few hours of swimming and floating you go to get out but notice that tou dont know where you are.

" What? How did I get this far out? " while trying to figure out were you where, something wrapped around your waist and leg. Shocking you and pulling you down. It all became darkness.

HOURS LATER

Kaldar and the gang where trying to locate you and find out were you where. Then an idea came to his mind.

The bracelet!

and not long after Dick found you passed out and in pain. While trying to help you with the pain, you bolted up.

" Who are you and where am I? KALDAR HELP! " You had screamed and made Aqua come running in checking you out himself. Untill he realised you were fine to a certain extent.

" Its ok sweetheart there all friends her ok? " after Dick had healed you, you went an meet everyone else. You guys became a big family.

Ok hey my lovlies! I want atleast 3 comments and 5 likes for the next update. Have a wonderful rest of Spring break, and sorry for the Aqualads being short but i promised a couple people that i would update today and so I was getting tiered and tryed to finish up the best i could. GOOD NIGHT!!!!