When you meet: Kid Flash

You had stayed after school with your cross country coach so you could practice for the mile run. Half way through it he had to leave and gave you the timer to finish up the other two laps with.

"You can do it Y/N! Keep going beat your last score!" you would keep telling yourself. Through the time you where encouraging yourself some 'visitors' came to watch you.

"Alright you can do it! Keep pushing yourself!" a random guy would yell, which cause the girl next to him playfully punch him and laugh at you like what he just said was a joke. You looked at your watch and the time said 2 minutes and 10 seconds almost done with your third lap you pushed and pushed untill you felt like the people watching you were following you. Turns out to be true and you run a little faster. After almost a minute you cant take it and have to stop. They come and push you down, bite and claw at you to the point where you are at the edge of passing out. Then the beating stops and you risk a quick look up. To your suprise you see a red haired boy in a yellow and red costume. He had a mask on and you seemed to know something about him,  but what was it? He took care of the guy and girl and tied them up.

"Hey are you alright?"

"Yah I'm fine just a little sore. Thanks!" And with that you took of to finish what you came to do.  Completely forgetting to ask for his name.