First Date Part 2

ROBIN :)

You guys were walking to a park it seems like. He would look around alot which made you alittle quesey but whenever you asked him what was wrong he would just say it waas nothing to worry about. After about an hour you had enough of it with no explination so you got up and left.

"Where are you going?" he yelled out to you

"Im leaving, you are to worryed about whatever is around you then to actually pay any attention to me, so goodbye!"

"Please dont leave im sorry, its just that theres bad people out that can get you! Im just wanting to keep you safe!" He yelled back to you trying to catch up. You stopped.

"Fine, what shall we do?"

"Ice Cream?"

"Mint Chocolate Chip?"

"If you wish my lady"

You quickly leand in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. he pulled you back in and kissed you longer, then together you went and got ice cream. It was a pretty good date. He even gave you his number!

KID FLASH ;)

Wally took you to the bowling allie. Man did this guy know his way into a girls heart! He had so far 6 strikes and 2 spares while you had 7 strikes and 1 spare. You are also very good at bowling. When Wally had won a game and you had won a game you guys called quites.

"Y/N can I ask you something?" Wally asked

"Sure"

"Would you stab me if I kissed you right now?"

"Well theres only one way to find out is there?" you said. Wally leand in and gave you a quick peck on the lips, you on the other hand thought diffretly. You pulled Wally all the way into the kiss.

"I take that you wanted this to?" Wally said in between kisses

"Of course I did!" After you guys were threw kissing you went home, but not untill you gave him your number!

SUPERBOY :$

Jack was playing on the monkey bars with Conner and you were swinging and going down the slide with Kayla.

"Mom Mom Mom Mom can dad get me Ice Cream??!!" Jack yelled at you. You smiled when Jack called Conner dad, but then you did really like him, you might even LOVE him. YOU LOVE CONNER!!!

"Sure be polite and use manners!" you yelled back. Conner smiled at you and then him and Jack left holding hands. After about 10 minutes hands covered your eyes, and you knew it wasnt Conner and Jack cause its a 6 minute walk to the Ice Cream palor and back. Getting out of the grasp you look up and see your brother Christian!

"CHRISTAN!!!!" you yelled while jumping up and wrapping your legs around his waist and cryed with Kayla in one arm. You stayed like that untill you heard alittle voice yell "CHRISTIAN" as well and you knew Jack and Conner were back. You got down and looked at them with tears in your eyes and your make up a mess, smiling. Jack sprinted up to Chris (Christian) and yelled I miss you over and over again. You walked up to Conner and told him that you wanted to hang with your brother for as long as he stayed. Conner understood and gave you his number kissed you and left. WAIT WAIT WAIT BACK UP HE KISS ME!!! you thought.

AQUALAD :3

Aqualad took you to the ocean since that was your favorite spot. you took off your shoes and dress since your swim suit was under it, then dove in. Soon you felt a pair of arms wrap around you so you turned around and aqualad brought you above water. Then when you lest expected it he kissed you, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him deeply he lifted you up even higher so you could deepen it even more. You pulled back do to lack of oxygen and together you breathed deeply. smiling you both played in the water, once or twice you would splash him in the face and he would dunk you. After hours of doing this you both got out and hand in hand he took you home. When you arived he gave you a piece of paper and a quick kiss then left. walking in you took off your shoes and opened the paper. It was his number! Grabbing your phone you put his number in and fell asleep.