π™ˆπ™” π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™π™π™‡ 𝙒𝙄�...

Autorstwa mylastnameissikander

Not EDITED AT ALL ''Marry me Isha," He said in an authoritative tone... '' I can't, it is not possible," I re... WiΔ™cej

Trailer
Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 7

13.6K 638 44
Autorstwa mylastnameissikander

***

Isha P.O.V

Hania and Minal were shopping like there is no tomorrow. They also urge me to purchase something. But I like nothing. They dragged me to the Khaadi brand, and I picked up a dress from there. It was almost 5:00 pm. And I was feeling very hungry. My feet were also killing me. I swear slippers are much better than this killing heel. And of course, my cousins are shopping like the crazy ones. I was starving and couldn’t take it anymore. I stopped them and said,

“Listen, I am going to the food court, you all can join me later”. They all nodded except Arham.

“How can you be there all alone? I will accompany you. I am also feeling hungry. ”,

Arham replied, smiling at me.

He carries a charming smile with an adorable dimple. But his smile is nothing in front of Fahad’s smile.

Hell, why am I comparing them, why am I thinking of him?

I nodded my head, and we made it to the food court.

“So, what do you wanna eat ?” he asked.

“Can you grab a chicken zinger burger and a cold drink from KFC for me please?”, I requested.

“Of course, “he said, smiling at me.

“And we are going to divide the bill. You will not pay all the bills.”, I warned him.

“Of course not Isha. It is such an ungentlemanly action. I am going to pay for it and that’s final.”, he said stubbornly.

I allow him to do so because I realize he will not admit to splitting the bill. He smiled once again and left to bring the meal. I stared at the food court. It was huge. People were occupied in their world. On my right, there were some teenagers having fun. And on my front, there were some cute couples. 

On my left, there is a cafe. Well, you can say a remarkably modern cafe. It was full of people. Some of them were in business attire as if a meeting was going on. But somehow, a face looks familiar to me. I struggled to remember the person, but I can’t look at him.

I saw Arham coming back with a tray of food. I smiled at him and started digging on my food. I almost finished it. And one thing I forgot to tell you, I am a very clumsy person and a sloppy eater. 

“Isha, there is a mayo stick near your cheeks.”, he said pointing out.

I can’t find it, so he picked up a napkin and cleaned it. I grinned at him, feeling so childish. I felt someone's fierce gaze on me. I spun around and found no one. In the meantime, I got a call from Hania that they are at the exit of the mall. I informed Arham, and we were ready to leave. As I said, there was an extreme crowd. I asked one girl the reason behind the crowd. So she blushed at first and later told me that he is the most handsome bachelor in the city and he is the best business tycoon. But why was she blushing?

We somehow arrived at the exit of the mall, and I thank Arham a million times for letting me out of the crowd.

As we were near the car, I saw Hania, Minal, and Saba already in the back seat with so many shopping bags. I glared at them and they grinned at me sheepishly. I don’t have many choices. The seat was stuffed with so many bags, so I have to sit in the front.

After half of the drive, we arrived at my home. Hania and Minal left the car. 

As I was leaving, Arham interrupted me and said, “Isha, you lost an earring of yours.“.

I searched for it, and after a few minutes, I found it. I thanked him and left the car. 

“Isha, see u soon “, he said, waving at me.

I smiled at him and went to my house. I took off my killer heel and laid on my bed. I don’t know when I fell asleep.

I woke up at around 12:00 o’clock. I performed ablution and offered my salah I was not drowsy anymore. I went to the kitchen to make a strong coffee. All were in deep slumber and here I am awake like an owl. I changed into my dark red night suit and wrapped a shawl around me. I get onto my terrace. An icy air was swirling around me. The weather was quite relaxing. I seated myself in the chair and enjoyed the chilly feel. I noticed someone's intense gaze on me. I turned around and met Fahad standing with his hands in his pocket and a sarcastic smirk.

My mood went sour. I honestly don’t want another argument with him. I turned and tried to walk past him. He held me by pulling me by arms.

“Oh Isha, I really don’t know that you only want to talk with your Arham.”, he replied sarcastically.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

**********

Fahad P.O.V

The meeting with the board of directors was in the room mall. I was in the car on the way to the mall. My thoughts were entirely lingering around Isha. What she is doing now? That Rahil must stay away from her. I actually want to call her and hear her sweet voice. I miss her. We came to the mall. Bodyguards enveloped us. I was walking and receiving compliments about it. It’s an ordinary thing for me. I spotted a blue hijab girl standing at the food court. She looked so familiar. I went away from there. I reached the cafe and the meeting started. During the meeting, I noticed the same girl with a man in his early thirties. I am confident that the girl is very familiar. I excused the meeting and went near the pillar to have a look at that girl.

As I was standing, I heard a gasp from a young woman in her twenties. Her eyes opened wide and her jaw touched the ground. I admit that I am handsome, but this was extreme. I ushered her to keep silent, and she was blushing. Why the hell was she blushing? As I was staring at the blue hijab girl, she spun around. My eyes grow wide. She is Isha. My Isha. Why the hell is she with this guy?. And the man is no other than Arham Sheikh. Why the hell is he chasing my girl? And how could she blush like this? Anger was building inside me and this was too much to accept. First Rahil and now this stupid Arham. Why can’t they leave her alone? I just want to grab his collar and punch his jaw so hard that he will never consider looking at my Isha. I honestly don’t know what to do at the moment. He takes a napkin and wipes near her face. And this was it! My knuckles turned white. I wanted to punch that f*cking Arham. But I stopped because I have another plan. I went back to the meeting and finished it as fast as I can.

As I exited the cafe, my eyes searched for her but she was nowhere to be seen. 

Seeing me, the crowd gathered around. Everyone was taking a picture of me which made me hell angrier.

I drove my car at full speed and arrived at my home. I straight went to my room and locked it. I took a shower and wore my casuals. I performed my wudu and offered my namaz. The finest way to have peace is to communicate with Allah. Share all your troubles with Allah. Allah knows the best. As I  completed my prayer, I raised my hands up for prayers and said,

“Allah, you are the most Merciful. Please have mercy on me. Please give me peace. You had given me everything. Please lead me to the right path. Please give me peace”. And my heart feels relaxed. I folded the prayer mat and went to sleep. I woke up after a few hours. Indeed, prayers help us relax and give us peace. As I left my room, I saw Isha climbing the stairs of the terrace. She looks so calm. She drapes a shawl around her shoulders. It’s time I should talk to her, express my heart out. I just can’t take it anymore. I also climbed the stairs, but she didn’t notice me. She sat on the chair and drank her coffee. I put my hands in my pocket and stood in front of her. She lifted her head up and looked at me. She stands and tries to walk past me. Oh, so she didn’t want to talk to me anymore.

Great!

I held her by pulling her arm. She stared into my eyes for brief seconds and then looked down.

“Oh yeah right, Isha, I think now you only want to talk with your Arham.”, I replied sarcastically, earning a glare from her.

She stopped dead in her track and lifted her head up and asked, “What do you want?”

I want you. Wish you only look at me. I want you to never talk with any man except me. Need you to be my woman. I want you to stay away from that cheap man. I want you to be the only mine. But I couldn’t get the courage to say anything like that.

“It will be better if we will talk like adults without fighting.”, I said to her firmly.

“Talk? Huh. I have not really tried to talk to you, and I am sure it will be impossible for you to talk with me without fighting. It will be much better if we will not communicate with each other.”, she responded angrily, crossing her hands over her chest.

This girl is getting on my nerves. I want to talk to her, but she doesn’t seem interested in talking with me.

“Isha, I honestly want to talk with you. Because we can’t keep avoiding each other for the entire life. The best thing is to clear the misunderstanding.”, I said almost pleadingly.

Everyone fears me out there, and I am here pleading with her.

What the hell!

She nodded her head and seated herself.

“So, I was saying you tell me what issues you have with me. Just tell whatever is in your heart. I won’t mind.”, I said, looking at her.

She acknowledged and said, “Why are you being so difficult? Huh.

What did I do to you? Why do you behave like that every time? Why you hate me so much. Explain to me what I did? You are such a bipolar. You know what, when I came back from the UK, I was thrilled. I met you and everyone in the family. It’s the best feeling I experienced in my life. The next day, you blame that I will have a boyfriend, that I have forgotten my culture. I am not like that. You later apologize to me and I forgave you. You asked me to be friends with you, so I made breakfast for you as a part of our friendship. But you didn’t cherish it. Why Fahad why? I have never cried in my whole life and you made me cry only after meeting with you. When I gave breakfast to Rahil, you suddenly turned into an angry bird. And now I actually don’t want to talk to you.”, she was weeping and her eyes welled up with tears. It hurts. It f*cking hurt. I hurt her. I felt so terrible. I am a bad person. I make her cry. Guilt filled in my veins.

“Now tell me, kitni nafrat karte hai aap hamse”,

(Tell me how much you hate me)

She said, crossing her hand over her chest.

“Hate? I can never hate you, isha. Never in my life, I could do this. You matter a lot to me. Agree or not, but you are one of the most important people in my life. Yeah, I admit I was rude to you and I am also really sorry for that. I felt terrible hurting you. But you were also not good. You act so comfortable around Rahil and you were on a date with Arham,” I said firmly.

Her jaw touches the ground, and her eyes widen.

“That’s why I feel I shouldn’t talk to you. You don’t deserve my friendship. For God’s sake Fahad, Rahil is just my cousin like you. And I can smile at anyone I want. Second thing, I was not on a date with anyone. What the hell were you thinking about me, Why do you always bring up my character?”, she said angrily.

No, she can’t smile at anyone. And she was not on a date is such a big lie.

“So you weren’t on a date, huh? At least don’t lie to me. I saw it with my own eyes. That f*cker is trying to get close to you.“, I almost bark at her.

“I am certain, Fahad, that you have lost all your senses. I had gone shopping with them. Hania and Minal were also there, but they were busy shopping,” she said furiously.

Realization dawned on me.

“But why the hell did he accompany you to the food court?” I asked her, joining the pieces of information she was handing over.

“I don’t know”, she said, shrugging her shoulder.

“But why did you sit in the front seat with him? Oh yeah, you don’t want to sit with me. Alright, then, no issue. Who am I to say you…” I told her angrily.

She glared at me and said,

“Exactly, Mr. Fahad Khaleed. You are not one to say anything. It will be better if you mind your own damn business. “

“I won’t and I will never. And listen, If I saw any man near you, I would kill him without hesitation.” I barked at her.

“Why does it matter to you?”, she asked, shouting more than me.

“It just matters”, I said, avoiding eye contact with her.

I stand and walk to my room, cutting a glance. This girl affected me a lot. She literally drives me crazy. It matters to me because I love you, Isha.

**********

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

36.1K 1.6K 58
Aahana, an honest, strong-willed , hard working girl from India , is going to work as an intern of a gaming company in California, USA, where she mee...
609K 65K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
15.4K 963 39
How can someone marry a murderer of her own family? Inaayah munir radwan, nothing but a mystery in its self, only she can solve her. ubaid siddiqui...
261K 15.8K 56
PROLOGUE It was nearly midnight when a man of twenties was gulping down shots one after the other. waiter:Sir sorry to say its time to close the...