These scars I hide

By The_Limelight_Girl

BEING REWRITTEN WARNING. BOY X BOY GRAPHIC CONTENT SELF HARM BLOOD VIOLENCE AND FLUFFY CUDDLES Cry used to se... More

Scars
One-Way
Naughty Dream
September
Strawberry ice cream
PikaCry :3
Rage quits and evil plans
Payback
Unleash the Madness
Let me be your hero
Feelings?
A Move is Made
Blossoming Love
A First Date... Of sorts...
Hights
Explanations and Understanding
Mall Adventures, Botdf, and... SMOSH?!?!?
Anime Night
Truth or Dare
Tick Tock
Therapy (Part 1)
Therapy (Part 2)
I'll Help You Through This (END- Part 1)
A Happy Ending (Part 2 finale)
UPDATE

I Kissed the Scars on Your Skin

696 35 7
By The_Limelight_Girl

Felix/Pewd's P.O.V

Oh god... no...

I gently grabbed Ryan's wrist, pulling up his sleeve a bit so that I could see the skin in full effect. I gasped at the sight that met my eyes.

Old scars stretched across his skin, lightly faded, but still there.

"Cry... Why did you- why didnt you tell me?" I was sad, sad that he had hurt himsef and sad that he didn't tell me.

I looked up to him to see that he was on the verge of crying again, the aqua eyes that I grew to love clouded with confused emotions.

"I-I didnt want you to be mad at me and leave me..." He whispered, a small tear leaking from the corner of his eyes.

Then it struck me, he was worried that I was going to leave him because of something in the past.

I held his wrist closer, and gently kissed every single scar that lined his skin.

"I would never leave you for something that happened in the past, I realise now that you need me more than ever, and I need you too," His face turned from saddened and ashamed, to happy and full of hope, small tears of joy escaping his beautiful eyes.

I gently kissed his soft lips, placing a hand on his chin. I loved the way that he immidiatly kissed back.

We parted, a smile forming on my lips. "You see, Ryan? Im never going to leave you. I love you too much... " He smiled and closed his eyes, leaning against my chest.

"I love you too, Felix... thank you..." A smile played on my lips as I looked up at the sky, which was now a beautiful shade of dark indigo. Its gotten late, hasn't it?

A light snore interrupted my thoughts, I looked down to see Ryan sleeping softly, his eyelashes fluttering slightly.

I placed a feather light kiss on his forehead, making him stir a little bit in his sleep. I smiled, looking at the beautiful boy I've fallen for. Sure he was broken, but I am going to be the one to fix him. No matter what.

"I love you, Ryan... Sweet dreams, my love." I whispered, brushing some of his hair away from his sleeping face gently, laying back slowly to rest in the soft grass.

I let my eyelids fall, and soon the peace of sleep enveloped my body.

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE DEDICATED TO A COMMENTER!! COMMENT AWAY!!

READ, VOTE AND COMMENT! STAY FAB! BAHHHIIII!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 196 32
Pewdie and Marzia doesn't seem to be having the same loving atmosphere, that they had once, and it wasn't long till the worst moment appeared into Pe...
1.7K 67 20
Two damaged souls are led to each other by fate. Their futures are intertwined by strong bonds that nothing can break. But when life threatening sit...
33.1K 2.7K 23
• In Which He Tries To Move On • 20 Days 20 Feelings 20 Unexplained reasons And a broken hearted boy Will he be able to move on? Or thi...
13.6K 482 11
Marzia and Felix or, as everyone knows him, Pewdiepie, had been together since they were little. Marzia plans to confess her now for years feelings t...