Queen of Cups

By Krisforsigns

(Name) is an American exchange student, that has many talents. One of them being tarot and astrology, taught... More

The Major Arcana.
The Fool
The Magician.
The High Priestess
The Empress
The Emperor
The Hierophant
The Lovers
The Chariot
Strength
The Hermit
The Wheel of Fortune
Justice
The Hanged Man
Death
Temperance
The Devil
The Tower
The Star
The Moon
The Sun
Judgement
The World
The Minor Arcana
The Pentacles
The Cups
The Swords
The Wands
The Aces
Ace of Pentacles
Ace of Cups
Ace of Swords
Ace of wands
The Twos
Two of Pentacles
Two of Cups
Two of Swords
Two of Wands
The Threes
Three of Pentacles
Three of Cups
Three of Swords
Three of Wands
The Fours
Four of Pentacles
Four of Cups
Four of Swords
Four of Wands
The Fives
Five of Pentacles
Five of Cups
Five of Swords
Five of Wands
The Sixes
Six of Pentacles
Six of Cups
Six of Swords
Six of Wands
The Sevens
Seven of Pentacles
Seven of Cups
Seven of Swords
Seven of Wands
The Eights
Eight of Pentacles
Eight of Cups
Eight of Swords
Eight of Wands
The Nines
Nine of Pentacles
Nine of Cups
Nine of Swords
Nine of Wands
The Tens
Ten of Pentacles
Ten of Cups
Ten of Swords
Ten of Wands
The Pages
Page of Pentacles
Page of Cups
Page of Swords
Page of Wands
The Knights
Knight of Pentacles
Knight of Cups
Knight of Swords
Knight of Wands
The Queens
Queen of Pentacles
Queen of Swords
Queen of Wands
The Kings
King of Cups
King of Swords
King of Wands
King of Pentacles
Tarot
Queen of Cups
Hierophantesse of Stars
Memes from the book
memes that will make you busy while I write
mtwmybwiwtnc PART 2
mtwmybwiwtnc PART 3
Ask the author anything
Trivia about the book
Your opinion matters!
No update, just a meme

Upwards & Reversed

359 33 7
By Krisforsigns

A.n. The drawing is what I vision Orla's make up to be.

In tarot, when cards are upwards, their meaning stays the same as what their definition is supposed.

On the other hand, a card that is reversed is usually the exact opposite of what an upward card means.

They act like air and earth, or fire and water... they're killing each other, but they help them both.

.•°•~~~~~One Day Until Prom, (Name)'s PoV~~~~~•°•.

I've tried my best to keep on the records of Dio's effects on me. In the notebook I kept adding more and more about all that was happening.

"Day 4 of sings appearing on me after being infected with Dio's soul.

The urges to drink blood dissipate if instead I drink water with vitamins. But the nightmares don't. They're almost like a glitch in the matrix.

I memorized only one weird reoccurrence. The woman named numbers. 59342 3793. I still try to understand what she meant by those. I believe they're names. I need to document this more.

Somehow, the disappearance of 3 blood bags wasn't yet noticed. I'm lucky, then.

I worked on the dress to protect from the sunset. Today I found out that the strongest burns I get during the early sunrise and sunset. It doesn't deteriorate my skin but it is uncomfortable to sit under it for more than 10 minutes. Mesh clothes help me have 20 more minutes.

I noticed that I got faster and I can see better in the dark since yesterday. I don't know what to blame more this on. Hamon is bearable still. I can use it without hurting me, although Raisa said before she trained me that this might kill off a vampire. Maybe I'm not."

All the day for me was modify the dress and test my powers. I have left some of the blood from the second bag and tested it.  The way Moonhigh Queen bends it is by separating the iron cells from the water. What she actually moves around is plasma.

She can freeze it too, or make it like a jelly.

And so, after cleaning the mess to await the mothers, I noticed the night has come and I hit the hay.

.•°•~~~~~Prom Day, 11 am~~~~~•°•.

(Name) woke up as she  planned. Soon, Holly and Orla were supposed to come over.

She took a quick shower as to allow her skin have a better shimmer, and overall be fresher for that she felt she'll get dirty later tonight... And not the kind of dirty after prom she'd want.

Once she was changed in something comfortable but decent, it was a matter of moments to see the two mothers at her door.

"Come in, sweethearts!" Said (Name) as she became so accustomed to these ladies... She could consider them family already.

"Hello, darling!" Said Orla, a backpack behind her back and a small bag in her hands.

"Hi! How are you?" Asked Holly, a backpack behind her as well.

"Well I'm fine. I woke up not so long before. I hope you excuse my mess, I'm not too good to clean up.

The two women eyed each other, laughing. "Oh, darling... You have no idea how messy husbands can be then." Said Holly. "Even my father was so messy."

"I'm so glad I made Noriaki organized since he was a child, but your small apartment is very organized. Can't lie."

"Well, I guess I can let the living room to be our working space, can we?" Added (Name) as she locked the door once the ladies were deep into the house.

"OH! I almost forgot." Said Orla taking out of the bag some food. "I thought we might enjoy something to eat before we get to work. I personally skipped breakfast."

All of them looked at what Kakyoin's mother did, some baked potatoes with  pieces of lamb meat. They were still hot as she took out 3 small containers as to offer them all a taste of what she made.

After the meal, (Name) was sat in the middle of the living room on a chair. As Orla opened her backpack, several make up sets were taken out. "What's the color of the dress?"

"Blue."

"Can I do something blue too?"

"Of course?"

Holly took from her bag several hair instruments. "Hmm... I'm thinking of doing a Victorian bun, but I'll let some hairs frame your face."

"Do what you want... As long as I'll look decent for your sons."

"DID HE ASK YOU?" Asked both mothers in unison.

"Well, both asked me. I don't know what to say. They're both such great men. They were taught by the best mothers no doubt."

"Aww... You're too sweet." Said Holly. "But as Jotaro's mother, I want to say that on my behalf, I'm not doing this to influence your choice."

"Neither do I. I genuinely care about you a lot. I'd love for you to remain friends, if a relationship isn't meant to be."

"Exactly." Holly replied.

After what seemed like hours, the make up and hair was done.

"The hair style really reminds me of my mother, Lydia." Said Orla. "She was British but lived in Ireland with my father... She passed away recently."

"She had a beautiful name, Orla." Started (Name). "My mom was my grandparents's happiness, Felicia."

"She must be proud to have you." Said Orla, but was hit by Holly's elbow.

"She died... She was killed." (Name) bit her lip as to prevent crying.

"(Name)... I'm so sorry... I feel so stupid... I'm sorry."

"Orla, it wasn't your fault. It maybe was her fate... But I bet she would love to meet the two of you. To say she thanks you both for doing this for me... Thank you, my mothers."

The girl couldn't hold herself any more and jumped and hugged the two women. "Aww... Sweetie." Said Holly.

Through tears, she noticed Holly's stand, Lovely Raspberry, who had one hanging raspberry. Quickly, she took it and ate it. (Name) could feel the sadness alleviate. Once the hug broke, Holly mouthed an "you're welcome" to the teen.

"Now. Let's help with the dress, shall we?" Asked Orla.

(Name) put it on her, all that was left was to arrange the cape and hood to blend by being correctly positioned, and the corset to be tied.

"Wait a second!" Said Holly, taking her phone out and photographing the teen. "Here. Take a look."

"I... I... I'm... I'm so beautiful..." She started as she felt tears forming again on her eyes, but a knocking on the door stopped them. The one to open was Holly.

Both Jotaro and Tenmei were at the door, in beautiful black tuxedos. JoJo wore once more a purple bow, while Kakyoin wore a stripped tie in green and red.

Orla put herself in front of (Name) as to try and cover more of the surprise.

"Mrs. Kujo... we're here to get (Name), but didn't expect you here as well." Said Noriaki.

"Mrs. Kakyoin, are you... Have you two planned something with our friend?" Asked Kujo Jotaro as he pointed at both ladies.

Behind Orla stepped (Name), with frightened steps. Both men were looking at her and time felt as if it stopped, for Jotaro as well.

The moments in which they were admiring her as if she was the full moon on the starlit sky, as they were trying to comprehend the purity of their love for her, as they knew her in her worst, when she hurt herself by sadness when her mother died with her stand, to the amplified beauty she had.

"So, do I look fine? Guys?"

The first to break the ice was Noriaki as he approached her, and said: "You are indeed above any other ladies, you High Priestess."

"The stars shall lose their light as they look at you." Added Jotaro.

"See, mothers? I told you both of them had the best teachers."

"Well... I believe it is our time to go, shall we, (Name)?" Asked Kakyoin as he offered his elbow.

On their way out, she took Jotaro's hand as to guide him away.

The two women were left there, as Jotaro had left Holly the spare key to (Name)'s apartment. That key he had since he asked her for it in case other stands attacked.

"No matter whose boy she picks, I still want her to be friends with us. I've always wanted a daughter but couldn't have one. Noriaki was already a miracle."

"I understand you here. JoJo was weak as a baby, but one day, a switch flipped."

"Wanna go back to my place? I got the whole Murdock mysteries serie on DVD home that waits for us to finish it."

"I thought you'd never ask." Said Holly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 2K 36
Rohan reads through y/n's life story. He reads about her adventure with the stardust crusaders and the tragedy that occurred in Egypt. Y/n was j...
98.2K 4K 49
Y/N is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world turned upside down when she was shot by a mysterious arrow that gave her the ability t...
11.3K 519 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...
21.5K 662 21
As summer ends and school starts, the exchange student from last year stumbles into your life. Somehow, you start to hang out and maybe become someth...