𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬...

By SOULEVTER

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ 𝟬𝟭 ♯ 𝗠𝗛𝗔 "𝐈 𝔇IDNT PLAN S H... More

𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢
𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭༾༾
𝖲𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮༾༾
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖪𝖴༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗨
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗛𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝗗𝗬𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴

4.7K 155 85
By SOULEVTER

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖻𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗈𝖻𝖾𝖾

                                        𖩩 : the students of class 1-A currently stood in Gym Gamma, all changed into their gym uniforms.

"Mirio, you're impossible" Amajiki muttered towards the blonde as he identified him, "It would've been simple enough for us to just tell them, 'this is what it's like', 'here's what we learned from it' not everyone has your level of drive. Plus, think about how bad it'll look if some of them can't recover after fighting you. No one wants to spend the next few years in a hospital bed."

Y/n walked towards the timid boy who had his head against the wall already. She placed a reassuring hand on the boy's back as she flashed a smile, "And that's why I'm on stand by."

The boy looked over his shoulder at the girl, "What if it's not enough?" He asked. Y/n chuckled as she leaned against the spot next to Amajiki, his gaze following her as she did so.

"Don't worry big brother Amajiki, I managed to fix Izuku's shattered spine once. Broken bones are nothing," Y/n assured as her smile widened. Amajiki furrowed his brows before giving a nod in response.

"Hey listen up, it's story time" Y/n turned her attention to Hado though her smile slowly faltered into a concerned one as she watched Ashido struggle to keep her composure while Hado touched her horns.

"Long ago, a student got frustrated in class and quit being a hero, it was terrible for everyone. Did you know that? So Togata, I know our job is tough but you better make sure you know what you're doing, even with L/n on stand by be careful, okay?" Nejire warned.

Tokoyami soon stepped forward, "Let's think about this. You're obviously much more farther ahead than us but we've fought Pro's before." Kirishima soon stepped forward as well with a few words of his own to add on, "Not to mention we took down some legitimate villains. I don't think you need to worry about hurting us, especially with a top notch healer in our class. We're not a bunch of wannabes" the red head said as he smirked at his upper class man before him.

Togata hummed, "Heard, but you're going to have to show that's the truth. Now who's gonna start this party." Kirishima prepared to activate his quirk, his smirk unfaltering, "I've got this."

Izuku stepped forward and took on a fighting stance, his eyes filled with determination, "No, I'm first," he insisted. Kirishima's pose faltered as he turned towards Izuku, "You stole my thunder!" He whined.

Y/n smiled as she saw the look in Izuku's eyes, 'You've got this.' Amajiki glanced at the girl next to him as Aizawa began to announce the students' objective. "Use this as a learning experience, it's a good opportunity for you."

"Oh the problem child. Yes this is perfect! I've heard you have plenty of fire in you," Togata exclaimed in excitement as Izuku prepared for what came next. He crouched down as he activated his quirk, his stance looking very familiar to the healer.

"I see he's incorporating Bakugo more into his fighting habits," Y/n commented aloud as she watched her classmates follow Izuku's lead after going towards Togata head on. "Bakugo. Isn't he that scary guy who won first place in the Sports Festival this year?" Amajiki asked.

The healer gave a nod as she turned towards her senior next to her, "Yea, though I wouldn't call him scary, more like a heavily conceited hot head," Amajiki watched the girls lips form a soft smile as she turned her attention towards the odd numbered match.

Amajiki glanced back at the ground , "Sorry if I'm prying in a personal matter but— you like him don't you? Bakugo I mean." Y/n turned towards Amajiki as her eyes widened, "Wha..what?"

Amajiki shook his head, "You just have that look. Hado usually gets that look around something she really enjoys." The girl shifted her gaze towards the ground as she felt her ears grow in temperature.

'If even big brother Amajiki can see something that I haven't noticed—- then it must be true.' Y/n furrowed her brows in embarrassment as she fully turned towards the wall and rested her forehead against the cold concrete.

Amajiki glanced at the girl as her lips quivered in embarrassment. 'Maybe I have gained feelings for that idiot.' Y/n sighed as she slightly turned her head to the side to face her senior.

"This' all so new to me. I've never felt like this before," she muttered as she shifted her gaze once more, "I always thought that Bakugo was someone who only cared for himself. I thought that his toxic conceited demeanor would remain the same forever but— in the end I was wrong."

"Through our first semester I watched the idiot grow and improve in both strength and character. Even though I had my doubts, and was even disappointed at times when I thought he returned to his old habits, he always managed to continue to amaze me. Surprise me even."

Y/n let out a breathless chuckle as moments between the two replayed. "And with the start of this new semester I've come to grow fond of his drive to become number one, even if it's a big dream— even if it may be entirely impossible, his drive alone has become something I've come to admire."

The girl's quivering lips soon paused as they finally settled into a smile, her eyes never left the ground as she felt her heart ram against her rib cage.

"Even if I call it admiration I just can't bring myself to call it anything else. I find it hard to officially admit—-"

"That I have fallen for the conceited hot head of class 1-A."

Amajiki smiled as he hesitantly placed a hand on the girl's shoulder. Y/n shifted her gaze towards him as he did the same, "You'll know when to come to terms with those feelings. Don't rush into them head on just because they were brought up. These are your feelings, not anyone else's, so you my admirable little sister, will know when that perfect time comes."

Y/n's eyes subtly widened before reverting back to its original state as her shocked expression changed into a smile once more.  Amajiki furrowed his brows, "Ah, did I say that right. I haven't really dealt with this kind of conversation before, sorry," the male apologized.

Y/n shook her head, her smile unwavering, "No, that actually helped. Thank you big brother." The healer pushed herself off of the wall and immediately embraced the male causing him to stiffen.

He hesitantly wrapped his arms around the girl before finally easing into the hug. "I'm happy to help." Y/n's head was turned towards the fight though what she caught sight of was highly unexpected considering the current event.

Amajiki felt as Y/n's body stiffened in his arms, he looked at the girl with concern, "Ama-Amajiki, Togata....he's—" Y/n's eyes widened as Togata abruptly turned towards their direction to pick up his pants that were on the ground.

Y/n shuttered as she hastily buried her face into Amajiki's shoulder to avoid having the sight imprinted into her memory. Amajiki subtly smiled as he gave the girl's back a gentle pat, "Mirio's quirk does that to his clothes a lot. You can look now he has pants on," he assured the healer as he watched her lift her head up to see that he indeed covered up what he needed to.

The two parted from their long embrace, Amajiki immediately turning back towards the wall. "I never got to ask, but what is the official name of your quirk?" Amajiki asked the girl as she watched her classmates struggle to land a hit on the blonde.

"It's called Touch. It's pretty self explanatory. When I make physical contact with an injured person or animal I can treat their injuries no matter the severity, though, I can not reattach a severed limb or revive the dead. My quirk also lets me see a person's health data like their heart rate, severity of injuries, all that stuff. They call it Inforeye."

The girl's gaze dropped as she crossed her arms over chest, 'Even so, it still troubles me that I was unable to fully heal All Might's wound in one go, let alone through the times I was able to make contact with him,' Y/n thought before continuing her explanation.

"I've also recently learned that my quirk can take affect even through solid objects, though I haven't been in a situation where I'd need to use it just yet." Amajiki gave a nod, "So I take it that you're Recovery Girl's apprentice?"

The girl gave a nod in response, "Yea, and speaking of quirks—" Y/n watched as Togata 's body fazed through her classmates as they attacked him all at once, "His quirk is pretty amazing. I don't think I've seen anything like it before," the girl commented.

"Yea, although his skills is what sets him apart, it's not just his quirk. Mirio did a work study with a hero but he didn't stop there, he kept building himself up. He beat their long distant fighters in a matter of minutes." Y/n glanced over her shoulder in shock at Amajiki's words, "Seriously?!" She asked in disbelief.

"POWERRRR!!!" Y/n heard Togata shout from behind her. She turned towards the shouting male as she watched him take down each student. 'For a guy who cracks horrible jokes he's pretty amazing.'

'I guess he isn't apart of the Big Three for nothing.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...
97.5K 2.8K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
210K 7.6K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
431K 22.8K 44
𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 (𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘;...