The Fight || Larry Stylinson

By ImAScottishLarry

It's a now or never, life or death situation. He has to kill Harry. "Louis," Harry looks into Louis' eyes... More

.01 tributes
.02 Louis
.03 allies
.04 interview
.05 arena
.06 promise
.07 beaten
.09 help
.10 Harry
.11 bad
.12 change
.13 victors
.14 ptsd
.15 stay
.16 Niall
.17 highlights
.18 okay
.19 apart
.20 now
.21 salute
.22 family
.23 lies
NotAnUpdate
.24 hallucinations
.25 thirteen
.26 rebellion
.27 weird
.28 medication

.08 please

48 1 1
By ImAScottishLarry

Louis was knocked unconscious by Lewis, Harry could tell because Louis still had a pulse. Harry sighs and gathers what was left of the things he had. Then he stares at Louis before picking him up.

He carries Louis bridal style and walks as fast as his legs could take him. He knows that soon the faces would be projected into the sky and when the careers didn't see Louis' face, they would come back to finish him off.

So that's what kept Harry motivated for the next hour of walking. That Louis would die if he didn't keep moving, it doesn't matter if your calves cramp up, you have to keep walking. Louis wasn't a heavy lad, but after an hour of carrying him, Harry's arms were numb.

Soon Harry finds himself under a rock ledge. He examines it carefully and notices a line of bushes in front of the bottom of the ledge. He sets Louis down carefully, and starts pushing the bushes out of the way.

Sure enough, Harry finds a small hole that leads to the inside of the rock ledge. Harry crawls in and looks around. It wasn't too small, it was actually the perfect size. So Harry decides that they were far enough away from the careers to camp there for the night.

Harry carefully pulls Louis and his belongings through the hole. He gets the sleeping bag out of his bookbag, and gently lays Louis inside of it. Other than that, Harry didn't know what else to do.

He was a natural healer, yeah, but Louis was almost beaten to death, he needed advanced medical care, not leaves.

Harry hears the music begin to play and he climbs at the edge of the hole and looks up at the sky. There was the face of Victoria, then of a District 10 girl, which Harry automatically knew was the one he killed.

"I'm so sorry," Harry whispers to the sky.

Then he sees the face of Willow. Harry smiles sadly. He was getting really attached to her, she was just wonderful. Then Harry sees Gemma in the sky, smiling down at him.

Gemma was dead.

Seeing her face in the sky was what made it so real. It felt like he had just dreamed about her death, rather than watching it play out in real life. It was too surreal, not having his big sister.

Harry remembers what he had told Katniss before the games started. That if Gemma died there would be no point in going on. But Harry felt the need to go on, to win even.

He wanted to make her death worth something.

Harry looks back up in the sky to see his sisters face fizzle out, fading from existence. The music stops, the arena around him showcasing an eerie silence. Harry notices that it has begun to snow, so he makes his way back into their hiding place.

There was no way that he would be able to sleep this night,so he decides to stay up and keep watch, just in case.

Hours pass by and Harry doesn't move, feeling numb inside. The tears just silently stream down his face while he tries to forget about Gemma. He tries to convince himself that it didn't really happen, that it was all just a bad dream.

But it wasn't.

One thing that he was glad about was the fact that Louis was alive, he just needs him to wake up soon. Harry needed clarification that Louis was okay and able bodied.

A few more hours pass by and soon the sun starts to rise. Louis' eyes flutter open and he stares at Harry. "What am I doing here?" Louis asks looking around slowly, noticing he was in a sleeping bag.

"Why does everything hurt?" Louis asks groaning.

"The careers decided you had too much of a heart to be a career," Harry states. Louis takes a few moments to understand what Harry said and to how to respond.

"I'm sorry about Gemma," Louis says once the memories come to him.

Harry scoffs and looks down at the ground, "like you're really sorry."

"I am Harry. I have little sisters back home, I couldn't even imagine how much you're hurting right now."

Harry keeps his gaze focused on the ground. It goes quiet for a few moments, Harry silently sulking. "Harry," Louis wines. Harry looks up to see Louis making all sorts of faces in pain.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks, crawling towards Louis. Louis just groans and rolls over. "Don't worry," Harry mumbles, thinking of something to do. He looks around and notices a plant growing in the corner of their hiding place.

He quickly rushes over to the odd plant, and Harry immediately recognizes it as the Jonas plant. The Jonas plant has healing properties like making pain and internal bleeding lessen. Harry picks some and mixes it with some dried fruit. He crawls back and hands it to Louis.

Louis tries to sit up, but Harry has to assist him. "Can you swallow these?" Harry asks. Louis nods and eats them with ease. "That should help with the pain."

Harry helps Louis sit up, pushing Louis' hair out of his sweaty face. Just then he hears the beeping of a sponsors gift. "You have sponsors?" Harry asks. Louis nods and closes his eyes, clearly in pain.

Harry crawls out of their hiding place and into the snow and picks up two silver canteens that lay outside. "People really like you huh?" Harry asks taking a seat next to Louis with the gifts in his hand.

"Suppose so," Louis croaks, his eyes still closed. Harry smiles at Louis even though he couldn't see him.

Harry carefully opens the first sponsor's gift. He takes out the notecard.

'You have a big heart Harry - K'

Inside the silver container was soup and bread. "Katniss sent us soup and bread," Harry says. Louis mumbles "thank you" and Harry laughs.

Louis smiles, loving Harry's laugh. It didn't seem genuine, but who could have a heartfelt laugh in the arena?

"So I'm assuming that this other gift is from your mentor," Harry says opening it.

'Apply this to Louis' bruises - R'

Inside the sliver canteen was a cream. "The note says I'm supposed to apply this cream to your bruises, so uh where does it hurt?" Harry asks.

Louis lifts up his shirt, showing Harry the bruises that scatter his body. "I don't know if it's gonna sting or what I don't wanna hurt-"

"Just put the bloody cream on," Louis says grabbing Harry's hand.

"Okay," Harry says applying some onto the largest bruise. Louis squeezes Harry's hand and makes a painful face. "I'm sorry," Harry says, starting to apply it to another tender bruise.

"Harry it hurts," Louis wines squeezing Harry's hand harder. Tears start to drip from Louis eyes.

"Okay I'll stop, I'm sorry, I didn't know it would hurt that bad," Harry says before quickly pulling his hand out of Louis' and then pulling Louis shirt down. Harry wipes the tears off his face.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks. Louis nods but more tears fall from his face.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you uh- hold me?" Louis asks quietly. His face was still closed and scrunched up from the burning pain in his body.

"Why?" Harry asks, a little hesitant.

"Cause it makes me feel safe," Louis whimpers, sounding like a wounded puppy.

Harry sighs and takes Louis between his legs, so that Louis' head could rest on Harry's chest. Louis breathing calms and he eventually relaxes to Harry's touch.

Harry smiles to himself. Okay so Louis was pretty freaking cute, he'll admit it.

"Is it okay if I wrap my arms around you? It won't hurt will it?" Harry asks. If he was going to cuddle Louis, might as well cuddle him right.

Louis just lets out a small 'please' so Harry carefully wraps his arms around Louis, giving him the warmth he needs.

Even though Louis likes to be the big spoon, being the little one wasn't so bad either. And even though Louis was hurting all over, he was still the slightest bit happy. I mean he was laying with the boy he fancied after all.

Yes you read that right, Louis fancied Harry. I mean who wouldn't? Harry's eyes, his curls, his dimples, his personality, everything about him was perfection.

Louis rolls his sleeve up, showing Harry the two bracelets that remained on his arm.

"Is that your tribute token?" Harry asks, touching the ragged bracelets.

"Mhm," Louis slowly takes one off his wrist and opens his hand up for Harry. Harry places his wrist on Louis' hand, and Louis carefully wraps the bracelet around him.

"I gave one to Vivian too," Louis says.

Harry smiles, "that way we're all connected,"

Louis nods.

------------------------------------

Larry's relationship is developing! That's always freaking exciting.

Thank you guys so much for the votes and comments they always make my day!

Have a wonderful rest of your night, evening, morning, whatever time of day it is for you! I love you all!

Harper xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.5K 34
Harry is scary. Or he's at least intimidating, with his long curly hair and piercing green eyes. People tend to be shy and nervous around him, so whe...
17.4K 728 35
An ex lover, a Masquerade, a Murderous Earl and a new lover. One problem: I dont know his intentions or how he looks I'm just the butler, not the nob...
1M 48K 22
[Complete] When a dangerous criminal comes across a lone house in the woods, he figures it's the perfect place to hide out for the night. Only to fi...
2.9K 198 5
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« α΄€α΄ α΄€ΙͺΚŸα΄€Κ™ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴒᴏɴ α΄€s α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄α΄…ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏʀ α΄˜α΄€α΄˜α΄‡Κ€Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹ [ π˜“π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘰 ] In a world where everyone is trying to survive, a healer and...