I D I O T (Bakugou x Female R...

By Rose_water_s

With a supportive mother, educated sister and explosive crush, (y/n) has her hands full. Coming from the Cali... More

1 - Tests
2 - What's wrong with me
Character Information
3 - Memories
4 - Healing
6 - Training
7 - Last Day
8 - Dinner
9 - Sushi
10 - Matches
11 - Finish Line
12 - Internships
13 - Bruises
14 - "Pole Exercises"
15 - Wanted
Q&A
16 - Marriage
17 - Mornings
18 - Library
19 - Final Exam
20 - Lavender
21 - Home
22 - Trouble
23 - Rabbits
24 - Decisions
25 - Scared
26 - Uh Oh
27 - Strange Situation
28 - Mental Strength
29 - No Thanks

5 - Rubble

10.5K 365 559
By Rose_water_s

I sat nice and pretty on that rubble, listening in on Bakugou's side of the earpiece. I rolled my eyes at the sound of him yelling and begining going at Izuku.

Alright, that means Uraraka will come my way, I hope she forgives me for using my quirk I think to myself, hands shaking with anticipation - having nothing better to do than to sit there.

Eventually, I see a pair of bright eyes peek around the corner, into my room. "Hey Uraraka" I say, knowing her sneak attack wasn't gonna work. "Aww you caught me" she says in defeat as she comes out from hiding.

"I'm gonna have to get to that bomb now though" she says, walking towards it slowly. "Not another step Uraraka, I don't want to use my quirk on you but I will if I have to." I say, my tone no longer playful.

"Well, it is UA, you'll have to use your quirk eventually" she says happily, taking another step. I activate my quirk, easily digging through her head and finding her fear.

I pulled the strings from the sidelines as horrible things flashed in front of her eyes. She falls to the ground, hugging her knees as tears begin ti prick at the sides of her vision. Getting up, I walk over to her, pulling her away from the bomb and towards the end of the room. As I touched her, she flinches..

Physical contact only made the images more horrible. I knew this, but I didn't want her lashing out and touching the bomb. Once she was on the other side of the room, crying with her eyes glazed over, I sat back on the rubble, crossing my legs again. "Piece of cake" I say, smiling slightly.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▇3rd person POV▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Back in the tv room, where everyone was watching, there was lots of chatter about Y/N and her quirk. "I think her quirk makes you hallucinate? Maybe she just made Uraraka see bad things" Kirishima said, watching your figure on the large screen.

"I don't think so, if Uraraka was hallucinating then she would be off balance, she seems to be perfectly in control of herself at the moment." Todoroki comments, turning to Momo, wanting to know how she viewed all this.

"Well, Asuna has never even told us her quirk yet. As for the entrance exam, I saw her a few times, yet all she did was make the robots loose balance bt evading their attacks and making them chase her until they fell down. Im thinking her quirk isn't physical at all. It probably has to do with the emotion fear. Look at the way Uraraka is curled up by the wall." She says, pointing out Uraraka's small figure.

She continues her explanation. "She looks terrified, she didn't even bat an eye when Asuna pulled her away from the bomb. I don't even think she saw her. I think Asuna's recreates their fears infront of their eyes, making them blind and I assume, deaf to anything that going on around them." Momo concludes, nodding her head slowly.

Kirishima looks harder at Asuna, seeing the smile on her face. How can she be happy while tormenting someone? Is she psychotic? He thinks to himself No, not my Asuna, she's smarter than to fall pray to insanity. No, she's probably just happy that she stopped Uraraka and that the villians will win.

As if on que, the timer reaches it's end, all might grabbing the microphone connected to the students earpieces who were in that building. "The round is over, the villians won!"

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Asuna's POV▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

After hearing that we won, I let my grip on Uraraka's mind go, hurrying over to her. "Are you alright?" I ask her as I help her stand, she seemed a little dazed, but other than that she was fine. Realizing it was me, more tears started flowing down her face as she hugged me.

"I saw you die Asuna, over and over with all my other friends" she sobbed, holding me tightly. I hugged her back, feeling a little guilty. "I promise it wasn't real, ok? You can get some sleep pills from the nurse to help you sleep. My quirk often gives people nightmares for the next few days" I say to her as I release the hug, looking at her. "You did amazing Uraraka, I'm proud of you. Not many people can withstand my quirk and hug me after." I say with a worried smile.

She smiles back, letting go of me "I can see why you didn't want to tell me your quirk, people must hate you after you use it. I'm not saying I do, I can just understand how they could" she said explaining.

I let out a little laugh "Ok bestie, let's head back to the tv room, ok?" I ask her approvingly, she nods in reply. Taking only a few steps out of the room, I hear Bakugou's explosions as the floor shakes slightly. "They're still fighting? We have to stop them!" I say, looking at her. She nods as we sprint down the stairs, finding the room they were in. "Bakugou stop!" I shout as he raises his hand for a final blast. "No way in hell I'll stop, this kid is getting what he deserves." he yelled back, preparing to fire.

"Izuku move!" Uraraka screams, unable to help him. Watching Bakugou, I activate my quirk quickly. Latching onto his mind took a millisecond more than usual due to the walls he had subconsciously, but it was easy from there.

His pupils shrunk as he fell to his knees, shaking. "Get back to the tv room, I can hold him" I said to Izuku and Uraraka "Izuku get to the nurse before you pass out, ok?" I say, giving him a thumbs up.

He nods his thanks, making his way out with Uraraka. I move my gaze back to Bakugou, I didn't have it on as bad as I did on Uraraka. I didnt want to suffer the consequences of that. "I'll kill you" I hear him grumble under his breath as he staraes at the floor. I didn't activate the hallucination part of my quirk, I just made him numb with fear, unable to move.

Noticing he was shivering, I release my quirk enough so he can hear me. I say "Hey, if you promise to not run off and hurt Izuku, I'll let you go, ok?" He seems to think about it slightly, before nodding his head.

I release my quirk fully, feeling the courage I had just built up dissipate as he moved quicker than I could see, slamming me against the wall, his hand to my throat.

"What are you-" I choked out the words, struggling to breath. He shouldn't have been able to recover that quickly I think to myself, pulling at his hands to let go. "You know what's funny?" He asks, making dead eye contact. "You ask for Izukus safety and not your own, I just find it amusing. Your just like the bastard" he said with a grimace as he squeezed harder.

My face was bright red, my hands scratchjmg at his hands as I became more desperate. Trying to use my quirk to stop him, I try to get back into his mind.

His hands grow hot, almost blistering my skin. I retract my quirk, lashing out with my foot and kick his stomach hard. Caught off guard, he kneels, loosening his grip on me. I gasp for air, knocking his hand away, I cough dryly, rubbing my neck.

"Sorry I saved you from expulsion for killing another student" I say sarcastically, looking at him. He looks right back, unsure whether to thank me or yell at me. Choosing the latter, he sats "Stop trying to play the hero pipsqueak, you are just as evil as your quirk. No wonder everyone here whispers about you, your a villian!" he yelled, catching you by surprise as you look away.

"Your right" you say quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. "Everyone whose come in contact with my quirk is hurt" I say, looking at my hands, "even my own family" I add. Curling my hands into fists I look at him, using my quirk to push away those thoughts, those fears. "But you know what? I came to this school to be a hero, and that's exactly what I plan to fucking do" I say, making eye contact to get the point across.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆Bakugou's POV▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

"But you know what? I came to this school to be a hero, and that's exactly what I plan to fucking do" she says, I could see her hands shaking as she walked away towards the tv room. She sounds like me I think to myself as I stand up, brushing the rubble and dust from my clothes.

Shaking my head, I to try and rid myself of the sensation. Walking back into the tv room, I get a stern talking to by All Might on how I went too far, and wasn't focused enough, etc etc. I tuned him out, my eyes drawn to the large crowd practically suffocating Asuna. Maybe I should help- NO I cut off my own thought. She can take care of herself, she's more than proved that. I reassure myself. "Are you listening to me Young Bakugou?" All Might says, realizing I wasn't watching him. "Yeah yeah" I say, making a "tch" noise as I turn my gaze back to him.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇Asuna's POV▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Stomping away from him, I kick a pebble, mumbling to myself. "Whatever, I don't care what he says, I'm not a villian, I can't be..." I trail off, looking at the ground as I enter the tv room, suddenly surrounded by the entirety of class 1-A, buzzing with questions.

"When did you get your quirk?"
"Is it unique from your parents?"
"Does it have to do with fear?"
"Did your dad give it to you?"
"Did you scare your parents when you were born? Hah!"
"Do you just scare people? I could do that!"
"Are you a monster?"

Raising my voice above the croud I say "No, I'm not a monster" they all fall silent, anxious for my answers. "I came to this school to be a hero, not a villian. No matter what anyone says" I say, glancing at Bakugou. "My quirk will NOT dictate my actions. I will become one of the best heroes ever and prove to everyone that I can't be all bad."

I end my bittersweet speach with a nod. All Might calls out the next team, everyone turns and goes back to their places in front of the TV's. I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I sit down on a chair facing the TV's, trying to relax.

A certain red haired male sits down next to me, worry coating his exoression. "So your quirk..-" he begins, but I cut him off "is fear manipulation, yes. I make people live out their worst fears" I say, watching the tv as the next team goes out. "That's so manly!" He exclaims, giving me his signature smile.

"What?" I ask, looking at him, my eyebrows raised in surprise. "You can make people run away or give up with a single look!" He says, watching the other people as he talks. "Some of us here need to use our physical bodies to even activate our quirks, but not you. It's all in your mind, if that's not powerful I don't know what is." He says confidently as he places his arms behind his head like a pillow.

He's right I think to myself, looking at everyone else. Everyone else has to move their body in one way or another to use your quirk, I can be still as a rock and still take down bad guys. However, based on what Bakugou said, I'll have to figure out a way to balance the scales by succeeding and being a hero. I think to myself, watching the tv again. I can do this. I know I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 56K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
398K 19.3K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...