Maze Runner Preferences

By kabwii

Greetings Gladers! Here to serve you with Preferences and Imagines of Maze Runner characters. Main Characters... More

Your First Day in the Glade
He Shows His Favorite Place in the Glade and First Kiss
You Become a Runner
He Confesses
He's Jealous to Another Glader
Winston and Chuck Request
He Cheated on You [ Minho ]
Argument
Make Up
What Other Glader Thinks About Your Relationship
Make Up [ Minho ]
[ Author's Words ]
Caught on Act [ Thomas ]
Caught on Act [ Newt ]
Caught on Act [ Gally ]
NEW ACCOUNT

Upcoming FF?

1.9K 29 10
By kabwii

Upcoming FF?

Every soul have always had a spot. A blank line that always shouts to be filled. Some kind of thirst that always crave for something. Something not one could answer.

For a moment there I thought I had pulled everything in my life together. All pieces of my life were falling to its places. Every little puzzle were collected through all these years, yet now, one of it has to be taken away and placed in an even better box right next to Him.

There's nothing more I value than friendship and family now. Knowing nothing but my name makes me realize the importance of other people in your life. You'll be gone, that's for sure. Kidnapped, brainwashed, virus, death, anything could take you away in a blink of an eye. What matters is how the memory of you would still be alive in other's mind. How you'll still be remembered though you're not physically there.

"Love?"

I turn my face to the man next to me. The love of my life who was pale and expressionless. His usual all high body posture was exchanged with a low weak one as he take my hand. He gently plants a kiss on my temple like he wanted to give me some support when clearly he was the one on the edge of a breakdown. This news was too sudden for us. None of us expected this. It was just too out of the blue.

The both of us were standing next to a wooden coffin. The very last place a close friend of ours would lay at. I can't even believe that we're now attending his funeral. It was just too unbelievable for us to comprehend.

"Sienna?"

I turn my head to the source of sound. My gaze immediately soften at the sight of the girl that called me. Her eyes were bloodshot and her makeup was way worse than my level. She was always the kind of girl you know to always look elegant and sophisticated but what happened now surely had broken her walls.

"Oh, Kiera" I said as I run to her. My arms quickly find their ways to envelope her body closely. There isn't anything exactly I could do to help her at the moment. To tell you the truth, I'm in need of a hug and assurance too but who would ever need more shoulder to lean on by the person who just lost their lover, right?

"I lost him. I lost him, Sienna, I lost Winston"

Kiera cries and sobs in my arms. Her body shakes and whimpers hard from her cries and to tell you the truth, I was in the edge of crying also. Winston was a very close friend of mine. Since we were in the Maze, we had spent a lot of time and memories together and to know that we could never recreate those times really torn my soul.

Suddenly, big arms envelopes the two of us together. I didn't need to look up to see who it was. The smell of his perfume and how warm his embrace was already gave me the ultimate clue - it was none other than Gally.

"Gally" Kiera trembled as Gally pulled her for a single hug.

Gally pats Kiera's back slowly as he whispered to her ears. I take a step back as I watch the two trying to be strong to each other. As strong as Gally looks and say to Kiera, I know deeply how broken he is. Winston was one of his close friend also, closer than my friendship with him, and it was no deny that Gally was really crushed from the news.

"It's alright.. We can go through this, Ky" Gally said.

I hold in the tears that threatened to fall as I take a big breath in. This is too much. Watching my family breaks down and cry like this is surely the worst scene to ever witness. I've sworn to myself to never let any of my family being hurt or threatened as I officially get out of W.C.K.D freely but I just-

W.C.K.D.

No way.

I quickly turn myself away and walk outside the chapel. I should've realise it sooner. A guy like Winston survived living in a Maze and the flare virus, so tell me one reasonable reason for a guy like him to be found dead on a bathtub. Slipped and hurt his head to death?

As I get to a less crowded place, I take out my phone and quickly dial the number I don't even want to own in my contacts. Surprising how hard I tried to erase all memory about it only to now coming back to it. Not that I intended to, but this is obviously the only way. If I was to save my family, this would be my only exit card.

"W.C.K.D. Office, how may I assist you?"

"Get me to Dr. Eva Paige"

There was a long pause on the other side. Obviously not any random person could call and speak to the most important person of W.C.K.D but one way or another, I must speak to her. I must end whatever idea she has in mind before more of my family become her experimental objects.

"I'm afraid Dr. Paige is not available for the time being, Miss"

"Oh bullshit" I yelled in desperation "Tell her it's Sienna calling"

Another long pause.

"God dammit, just get me to Dr. Eva Paige now or-"

"Hello, Sienna" The person I desired to speak to finally answers "I'm happy to hear from you, sweetheart. How's life outside?"

"Oh, cut the crap! I know what you did Eva, I know you killed Winston! How could you? How could you kill him? He didn't do anything, for God's sake!" I cried. My tears were coming down from anger, grief and despair. How could she really has the heart to do this? Wasn't the Maze enough to torture us?

"Honey, you've been together with us for a long time. You know I don't hurt you. I never did. Wicked is good, remember?"

"What's the good in killing one of us slowly, Eva? Where's the logic in that?!"

"Killing was never my intention, Sienna. You children make your own decisions and every decisions would lead to different paths"

"Really? Did you give us a choice before throwing us to the Glade?" I challenged. My words were getting slurred from the sobs I'm getting. The cry was getting uglier by each seconds and my desperation was more evident than I had ever shown. My anger to her when I exited the Maze was not even this big. Then, she only messed with my life. She placed me in the Maze as an individual and therefore her problem was only with me. This time she messed up with my family and I learned the hard way to never let anyone hurt your family.

"You know why we placed you in the Maze, Sienna"

"Yeah, and it still doesn't give you a reason to do what you did"

I mess my hair in desperation as I talk to Dr. Paige. There's no way I could win over an argument with this woman. She is just that crazy. Her mind doesn't register what normal people do nor does her logic flows with how it's suppose to. She was a maze herself.

"What did you want with Winston?" I asked.

"I'm afraid I can't share classified business to you, Sunhee"

I cringe as she mentions my real name. No one but my brother, Minho, and Gally ever calls me by that name. It feels like having a fraction of my long lost life that I couldn't even recall yet I can't throw it away. What's the use of having that name then, really.

"Bullshit. You'll be coming to me one way or another for whatever you have in mind anyway. Just tell me the deal, Dr. Paige"

"Then you shall just wait till your turn, love" Dr. Paige said. I can honestly hear her smile. That one sweet smile that holds so much venom behind it "Everything that's being rushed would never turn out good, right?"

I inhaled deeply as I try to process her words. This woman is beyond crazy. Without her saying, I know she was planning to re-recruit Winston to be her experimental object. Now I can't pin point what happened, but obviously things didn't turn as well as she expected that costs Winston his own life. But if she really was trying to make Winston join on something, then there's only one way out.

"I have a proposal"

***

"Sunhee!"

I turned myself to the source of voice. My eyes widen in shock yet happiness to see none other than my older brother running towards me. He was out of his denim shirt for once. The black long-sleeve shirt that was rolled up to his elbow was enveloping his body. Good to see my brother in another style for once.

"Oh my God, I missed you" He said as he pulled me for a hug.

"I miss you too, shuck face"

A small smile crept to my face as I inhale his special scent. I haven't seen this only biological family of mine for about a year. When we got out of the maze and everything was officially been called off, I immediately move in with Gally while Minho stays on the other side of the town. Minho still calls me almost every night, checking if Gally had done anything harmful to me that he'd need to beat him up. He's still the same old sassy brother of mine. Nothing had changed about him in that note. Maybe that's why he's still single till this very second.

"Crazy, huh? First Thomas and now we're here on Winston's funeral" Minho said as he pulled away from the hug "I could've swear I smell something about Paige on the track again, but let's just hope I'm wrong for once"

I raised an eyebrow, "Wait, Thomas? What happened to him?"

"You don't know? A group of guys came and bumped into him on an alley, saying that he needs to see Dr. Paige immediately for his own safety. He ran away, of course, getting tired of her bullshit. But the men were fit enough to actually catch up with him and well.. Let's just say he doesn't look as appealing as he was"

"He got beaten up? How come I didn't know about this?" I said in surprised "Is he okay?"

"No one was informed about this cause Thomas thought that he doesn't want to drag anyone else in this mess, but he eventually needed a hand and called me one night, so yeah" Minho shrugged "He's been better and is quickly recovering. But honestly, aren't you curious on what's happening? What would Dr. Paige wants with Thomas? We've been out for more than a year, what would she ever want with us now?"

"I-I don't know"

I look away as Minho eyed me. He must've seen the things I've been trying to cover. I was never a good liar in front of him and this would be one of those times when he'll just bust me.

But he didn't.

As sassy as Minho could ever be, one thing he has a soft spot on will always be me. Well perhaps only till the time he actually finds his lover. Minho had always try to protect me, even before we knew we were biologically related. He's the kind of brother that will give you his life support on an emergency moment just to make sure you'll come out alive, not caring if he'll make it or not. He's just that caring for me.

"Hey Sunhee, listen"

I look up to face Minho slowly. He suddenly takes both hands of mind and place it in front of his chest. His eyes never break its lock on mine as he stares at me deeply.

"You know what I know, but I don't know as much as you do. You've always been their favorite, Sunhee. If they should ever make an award of favorite boy and girl, Thomas and you will be the champions. And this, this fact doesn't make me feel proud or happy, Sunhee. There are stuffs I couldn't protect you from, but you know I'll try my best to make sure about your safety, right? So just- Just tell me if Paige's trying to do anything funny with you, alright?"

"Minho.."

My gaze soften as I stare deeper to his eyes. He was showing that scared yet trying to look strong, insecure yet giving his best shot to be sure, and fragile yet struggling to be guarded. Minho knows that Dr. Paige will drag us back to her lab and study our brains again. He knows just what I know. And it honestly hurts yet touches me to see him being all concerned about me first than his own being.

"Just say yes, Sunhee" Minho begged "Please?"

"Alright" I nodded slowly with a smile. A little piece of mind for my brother wouldn't hurt, right?

"Good"

Without another word, Minho pulled me for another hug. He kissed my temple gently before resting his chin on my head. I was still mindblown from everything that happened today. The day hasn't even come to it's peak yet tons of information needs to be registered inside my mind now.

If there is any way, any way possible, for me to simply get my family out of this mess, I'd do it. Gambling my life or not, if it means for my family's safety and happiness then I'll take the offer right on that instant. Enough pain and vain that my family had gone through with. Wiping each other's tears isn't as sweet as it sounds. It was blue and grey altogether that I can't even recognize any lights in my head.

Life is never fair, they said. But is this really what they meant by it? Is being thrown away into experiments being one of its conditions? Is every pain we felt, tears we wiped, and smile we tried to fake could be judged as 'injustice' only?

---

How was it?
I got this idea of 'recreating a competition' thing but it'll be more focusing on the romance than the adventure cause I suck big time on making adventurous stories [ BOO me, yeah sure ]
If I was to write this, then it'll probably be posted about Christmas time or sometime next year cause I've been really busy lately. I wanted to get your feedback first though so I could decide on continuing this idea or just make preferences. If I do make this fanfiction, I will still continue this preferences, so yeah..
What so you think, guys?

Headlines for the FF [ If I do continue it ]
- There will be two teams [ Just like Scorch Trials ] but different team purpose, different team members, and different settings.
- Team I will have Thomas as it's leader and Sienna as team leader II
- Each teams will consist of girls and boys
- Mission : Get into the centre of the arena as fast as you can with most member to survive
- W.C.K.D plans secret missions and messed up with Sienna - Gally's love story
- YOU could be a character [ I need girl names and characters, so yeah ]

So please give me feedbacks ASAP, yeah? I really want to know if I'd have a lot of readers later. Oh, and also, I'll be posting my 5SOS fanfiction called 'Convoluted' this December, so please look forward for it also!
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.1K 54
This is a preference/imagine book for the Maze Runner series. It's mostly about the ivy trio, but if requested I can do preferences and imagines for...
4.8K 40 19
Mainly Newt, Gally, and Minho but I will take requests for anyone 😁 So this update is after the 9th part of the story was made but I'm gonna start w...
28.7K 252 16
Hi! This is my first book so idk how its gonna go but I guess we'll find out! I will mainly do stories on Thomas, Newt, Minho, and possibly Gally but...
50.5K 706 27
Hi!I am a big Maze Runner fan and so decided to write some preferences.I've seen the movies and read the books.However I will be going off of the mov...