You || kiyoomi sakusa

Por destructi_on

:) just have a warning that this is extra fluffy ☁️ | ♡︎ ---> under editing <3 ^ slow updates and bad writi... Más

Hello
• one: choke
• two: a manager?
•three: this thing
•four:
•five: girls
•six: sleeping
•seven: gay?
•eight: 12:00am
•nine: mind reader
•eleven: stars above us
•twelve: going home
•thirteen: what?
•fourteen: some shitty decision
•fifteen: get them together
sixteen: mall
seventeen: cuddles
eighteen: with us
HAPPY B DAY MEEE

•ten: you

6.1K 199 261
Por destructi_on

Hello!!
*fluff warning*

^^
IM CRYING BC OF THIS PICTURE AJSVISHSOSHS IWA-CHAN~ :,(

Also.....get ready for this chapter Y/N has made history-

And I will show u my cardboard cutout at the end ;)

———————————————————————————

{ place: training camp }
{ time: Monday night / Tuesday / Thursday }
{ 3rd person }

Monday night Y/N still couldn't shake the thoughts out of her head. Thoughts came in like a fast flowing river, throwing sad and happy questions her way. Was he playing with her feelings- no he can't be- that's not the Sakusa we all know, he wouldn't do something like that. She tried to brush them all off but some stayed even in her sleep- it wasn't even on the lips so how in the WORLD did she feel something when he kissed her cheek, she felt close to nothing when she kissed his cheek. She quickly fell asleep with her thoughts still going.

{ time skip }

They where now eating in the dining hall, Y/N was rather quite and so was Sakusa. Komori, Akira and both twins saw the strange action of the two. Sure Sakusa was quite but he talked when someone spoke to him, today he said nothing. Y/N, however, was more talkative, but she said nothing either. Atsumu groaned and slammed his hands down on the table, "this is so annoyin' Y/N-chan! Speak your scaring me shitless!" He slapped his hands over his face and groaned louder.

"You need to clam down, Atsumu.." Kita mumbled eating a bit of his breakfast. "Y/N-chan, go ahead you can speak if you want..what's wrong?" Osamu placed his drink down on the table and looked at the girl, Y/N out a sigh. She mumbled something incoherent to them, "What was that? We can't hear you..." Atsumu said cupping his hand around his ear.

"Someone kissed my cheek.." she mumbled putting a piece of toast on her mouth, Ojiro sweatdropped "that's it...? That's why your so quite?". A quick snort came from the other direction, "really? Who would that be?" Suna broke out a small smile at Kitas retort. "You guys are bein' rude first of all...." Atsumu frowned, "gomen, gomen..." the team commented "anyways..who was it little cous?" Osamu asked.

She tilted her head backwards to the person directly behind her. She knew he was there, Half if the team widened their eyes. Atsumu furrowed his brows and crossed his arms "how amusing, he really did that? I'd think he would avoid doing that.. because he's afraid of germs ya' know?" Ojiro turned to Suna who nodded at his comment.

"Yeah I know, it's not impossible I mean." Osamu comment before taking a bit out of his toast "what do you think, Atsumu?" Suna turned to the grumpy teen beside him. "I don't approve." He simply hummed, throwing his arms closer to his chest, Y/N giggled and the team followed her actions.

A little later the coaches came and told the teams to go to the gym for practice. They all got changed and basically began immediately, right now it was Inarizaki vs Shiratorizawa and the winner goes against Itachiyama.

Y/N was sitting on the floor with her back against the wall, so was most of her team. Sakusa took the chance to sit next to her "Y/N?" He pokes her shoulder "hm?" She faced him "if you mad about yesterday then I'm sorry." He sighed.

"I'm not mad...I just surprised" her voice turned to a whisper "I guess...". The ace leaned his head back on the wall and looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes, Y/N turned to him.

'Beautiful' is the word that crossed her mind. She placed her arms on the floor in front of her crisscross applesauce position. A hand fell on top of her head and played with her hair a bit, Sakusa brushed his fingers lightly through her (hair color) hair. She relaxed at his sudden movements a comfortable silence ringing in the air between the two.

Until Y/N herd a smacking sound next to her then little bounces. She looked over his arm that rested on her head, his arm moved with it once she fully looked at him she couldn't help but giggle.

Someone has completely missed the serve and hit Sakusa right In The face. A couple laughs came from Shiratorizawa and a little bit from Inarizaki- the most of "Atsumu!!" Whines came from them.

Y/N look over the court to see Osamu laughing his head off while slapping his brothers back. Atsumu has a faint smile while trying to hold back his laughter.

(A/N: ah yes I love crackhead Osamu-)

Sakusa sighed, stood up and picked up the ball then He threw it back to Inarizakis' side. He slid back down the wall with an unsatisfied groan, Y/N siffled her lighter with her hand. Sakusa turned to her and glared the girl froze up and stopped laughing "s-sorry..." she stuffed out.

Sakusa turned back to the court "dumbass. Hit me with the filthy ball..." he grumbled (A/N: LeVi?)

{ time skip to Thursday }

This time it turned out that Shiratorizawa had to run around the place. (For the first time this whole week ) Which let the other players to have some time to go eat early, of course everyone took that chance. They where tired so they wanted to get to bed and shower earlier.

Y/N sat outside watching the sunset. A thing she did often, she would stay until the stars come out and watch them for a while before going to sleep back inside.

She exhaled a lot of air and plopped down of the ground, Y/N looked up at the sky painted with colors. It seemed to take her stress away from her brain, she enjoyed the feeling of all weight being let off her shoulders. No questions, no thoughts just her empty mind with nothing jiggling around in it. Y/N closed her eyes. She simply thought of nothing, all her senses erased and she couldn't feel a thing. She couldn't tell if someone was their or not. She felt...peaceful, at ease with her life.

Another long exhale came after again and she opened her (eye color) eyes. A cool breeze came along and blew strands of her hair, she closed her eyes and faintly giggled at nothing. She felt no presence, be she was being admired from a distance.

The Black-haired teen watched as the other lay in the soft grass and gaze above at the new stars that had just sprung like flowers. He wasn't stalking her, he was simply taking in how at peace she was. Sakusa watched as her arm Rose from the spot next to her and reached out in the air. Looking through the fingers on her hand to see the stars, the boy looking at her made his mind to go sit down next to her.

He slowly walked over to her and sat down next to Y/N. Y/Ns hand went back to her side "hi.." she mumbled, Sakusa looked at her and nodded singling a hi back at her.

"You watch the stars also?" She questioned him sitting up. "No..not really..." he mumbled pulling up his white mask a tiny bit more, "then why are you out here...?" The girl faced back forwards. "You.." the word slipped out of his mouth and covered his face with a pink tint. Same thing happened to Y/N.

"R-really...?" Y/N asked still facing forwards looking at the stars in her view. "Mhm.." Sakusa hummed, the girl glanced over at the boy who happened to be looking at her. A cheeky smile Broke out of her face and she launched towards him, capturing him in a tight hug.

"God...your so sweet..." her voices muffled by his shirt. His face had a stronger blush but he slowly hugged back "Thank you, Sakusa..." Y/N mumbled for only herself.

He swung his arm around her and picked her up fast, standing up in the blink of an eye with Y/N over his shoulder. "Now, bed time...the people in our rooms are probably confused on where we are." A smile played on his face, unseen by the person who was kicking over his shoulder.

Soon the came to Y/N and Kiras' room. Sakusa carefully swung her off his shoulder and placed her lightly on the floor. He pulled down his mask again, Y/N assumed it was another kiss on the cheek. But it wasn't her cheek, her was her own lips. He pulled away and looked at her red face before walking away to his room. Y/N stood in place for a couple of seconds before bursting into her room and sitting on her mattress.

"Oh my god!" She squealed catching Kiras attention from behind the cover where they Change. "Huh? What happened?" Kira said when she finished, Y/N looked like a redhot right now and was rolling around mumbling "holy shit."

Kira stopped by Y/N and questioned her what was going on. Y/N finally blurted it out "Sakusa kissed me! Kira-San what do I do?!" Kiras eyes widened and she laughed "wait?! Really! Oh lord~ Y/N your lucky! This is unusual for him!" She shouted.

"Just unusual?! Kira-san this is history! I bet hes' never kissed anyone but someone in his family!" Y/N said when she calmed down. Both squealing girls where talking about how "Y/N made history by winning over Sakusa even though the weren't even dating".

Of course even some of the boys could hear them from down the hall, Sakusa only waved it off fully knowing what had happened.

And of course. Y/N has planned to tell him her feelings when they get back from training camp.

———————————————————————————

EEEEEEEEEEEEE
I WAS LITERALLY LISTENING TO GIRL IN RED DURING THIS- iTs ThE SoNg miDniGhT lOvE s FaUlt

And as promised....

Don't mind my ugly room but..

I also made it his real height on the wall and I'm only up to the 10 on his uniform #shortpeopleprobloms

OoooOoOp

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

131K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
89.3K 2.7K 72
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
404K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
167K 9.1K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...