•three: this thing

YOU GUYS, IM MAKING A CARDBOARD CUTOUT OF OUR BBY SAKUSA-

AND I HAVE A PRETTY BOI WALL

(I changed Osamus personality a bit bc I haven't read the manga and I'm just trying to go by pictures I have found-)

Also guys, my email hates me so I can't verify my email rn butZzz if u wanna talk to me just comment something and I'll reply!Also PlZ CoRrEcT mY HoRrIbLE SpElLinG!

Also PlZ CoRrEcT mY HoRrIbLE SpElLinG!

———————————————————————————

-3rd person-

Let's just say the first time Y/N saw Sakusa spike the ball over the net. She couldn't help but be in shock of his skill, he hit the ball so gracefully only with one flick of the wrist and slap of the hand. Which sent the ball flying across the court in the blink of an eye.

Mesmerized by his skill she kept her eyes on him and his setter, even if the tosses where a bit not to his liking he still hit them. And they still landed with a crowd drawing sound. The only words that left her mouth when she saw him after where 'woah..'.

Sakusa has headed into the locker room right before everyone else. So nobody would get their 'germs' in his personal space, Everyone talked amongst themselves before the germaphobe came out of the locker room.

Then the players went in to change, Sakusa had been waiting by the door for Y/N supposed Komori.

The girl walked over to him and stood in front of him. "I-I just wanted to say..uhm.." she choked on her words crumbing in her throat "those spikes where amazing!" She blurted, the second year just looked down at her.

She hesitantly looked up at him, a small smile hit underneath his mask.

He noticed and shook his head and mumbled a 'thanks' to you, you smiled in response.

"Uhm...I'm walking home with Komori and riding the train together...Would you want to join us?" Sakusa asked the girl, y/n froze up "s-sure..." she said.

Sakusa opened his mouth to talk but was interrupted by a yelling Komori. "Hello you two!" He shouted "Hi, Komori." Sakusa said to the Libero Y/N waved a hand at Komori.

"Anyways, Sakusa we have to go now so-" "I invited y/n to come with us." The black-haired male interrupted his friend, Komori stayed silent with a shocked expression for a couple seconds before snapping back into reality.

"Oh! Okay! So are we going to my house first since it's the closest then you can walk Y/N home?" The shorter male spoke.