•nine: mind reader

Hello!!!!

^^ true

———————————————————————————

{ place: training camp }
{ time: Monday }
{ 3rd person }

Sunday passed quickly leaving Monday for today. There was a game in which Shiratorizawa went against Itachiyama, Shiratorizawa won. Sadly.

"Y/N-chan? Y/N-chan~?" Atsumu waved a hand in front of Y/Ns face. She snapped out of her gaze "Y-Yes...?" She asked Turning to look at him.

"You've been starin' at the germaphobe ya' know?" His voiced changed to a rather low tone, "oh really? Haha...I didn't notice.." she turned her (Eye color) eyes back to the court. "Isn't your brake time over? You should be going back now." Her head dropped and her fringe covered her face, "yeah..." he turned her head back up with his hand "keep your head up, tell me what's botherin ya' after kay'?" He smiled.

"Mhm.." she mumbled now keeping her head up.  'Really? Now you mess with me? Stupid feelings...' Y/N sighed pressing her back to the wall. "Y/N? You alright?" Kira yelled, the one on the wall turned to her upperclassmen "I'm fine!" She waved it off. Kira frowned and made her way over to her.

"You can tell me what's wrong you know? What is it, Sakusa?" Y/N froze at his name and looked at the ground. "Yeah...I'm crush is growing and I can't stop it..." Y/N sighed, Kira laughed and lightly punched Y/Ns shoulder

"it's okay! Really, it's just a part of life like I told you before..it's called lo-"

"Yeah, yeah...I know.."

{ time skip to after the match }

"Do they really have to beat us almost every time..?" Komori ranted, "more running around the building for us huh?" Akiras voice fell sad and stressed.  Y/N came up from behind and pushed both the boys "up we go! Go run!" She said.