•twelve: going home

I'm back 👉👈

I legit Am crying bc of the music video for green by cavetown-

I'm to goddamn emotional 😂

^^I- 😂😂😂😂😂I MADE THAT JAHWIEHLWNWLDKLD

^^
I- 😂😂😂😂😂
I MADE THAT JAHWIEHLWNWLDKLD

——————————————————————————

{ time: Sunday }
{ place: bus / home }
{ 3rd person }

"Y/N-chan, do you think you could go on our bus?" Atsumu questioned peaking over her shoulder. "I have no idea. I wanna sit with kiyo though....." she mumbled going back to play on her phone, "why~ this whole time you've been hanging out with that idiot...what about me and 'Samu?" He whined sitting down next to her.

"Does it always have to be about you and 'Samu? Don't get me wrong I love you both, but I'll spend time with you and him when we get back home." She put her device down and faced him.

"Then you're goin' to say 'oh! Is it okay if I go to Sakusas?' For an excuse. I'm not stupid." Atsumu closed his eyes and leaned back.

"No, I am not. Go away, your annoying me now..." y/n lightly pushed him. "No! I'm staying here until you pay attention to me!" He crossed his arms, "your really starting to sound like iwa-sans' friend. Please stop..." she groaned.

"I don't care if I sound like oinkawa, I'm not leaving you alone till you actually have a solid conversation with me!" Atsumu kept pouting.

The last days where just full of random things. Atsumu and Osamu bugging Y/N about what happened between her and Sakusa, arguments about Atsumu 'not having enough attention' and stuff like that. Chaotic.

"Fine then, I'll go to Kiyoomi. Feel free to follow me, you'll only slowly get pushed away by him." Y/N stood up and walked away, "your being awfully rude, But I'm following you!" Atsumu jumped up and followed her.

After walking down a hallway for a bit Y/N spotted Sakusa chatting with Komori and getting ready to board the bus.

She smiled a bit and waved at him he returned the friendly gesture, he also ended with a tiny glare at the end over seeing the blonde setter.

-time skip-

Atsumu places his hand on his forehead in a dramatic way causing him to drop a box "my corps is growing weary! You guys are boring! He sighs.

"you're actually going to be a corps if you don't shut up and let me finish talking to kiyo. Plus you should be helping your own team pack up." Y/N mumbles.

"And....Your spreading your germs on our stuff..." the ace blurts. "Suna! Come pick up the trash you dropped!" Y/N yells, Suna comes around the corner moments later.

"what tras-....oh! Sorry, I'll throw it away now!" He starts dragging Atsumu away. "Oi! Suna, let me go! Yer so mean, Y/N-chan!!" The setter screeched.

"Anyways. I'm sorry about him..." Y/N sighed "it's fine." Sakusa assured her. An awkward sigh come from the both of them, "well, uhm..im going to go get my stuff.." Y/N laughed nervously before walking away to go get her things.

"What a cutie...." Sakusa thinks out loud before going to get his own stuff on the bus.

- mOmEnTs LaTeR -

"First now that we know about the new situation....no making out in the back of the bus please!" The coach said from the driver seat.

"Yeah yeah very funny!" Y/N shouted from the back. Komori and Akira couldn't help but start laughing, eventually most of the bus but Sakusa and Y/N where laughing.

Y/N groaned and leaned on Sakusa shoulder "idiots, they're mean. And annoying..." She pouted and crossed her arms. "Mhm.." he replied.

——————————————————————————

Hello, a short chapter from the boredom of Sadie (me)

Have a nice day :)

^^ bbys 💕✌️🥰