•six: sleeping

The title has deceived you, you poor souls...

I had ' decision making time' because....
If Sakusa stayed, then he wouldn't be able to get his stuff for training camp, but if he did stay the story would be more interesting.....

Anyways, I think he should leave, sorry guys...nO InTEResTiNg PaRt HeRe!

———————————————————————————

{ place: Y/Ns house }
{ time: Friday night / Saturday morning }

{ 1st person: Sakusa }

I cocked my head at the girl, 'is she really sleeping...?'. She looked like it but I wasn't sure, I poked her side "hello?" .....no answer. Shes actually sleeping, she must have been really tired, I sighed and picked her up bridal style, placed her on her bed and tucked her in. I smiled looking at her figure, she looks peaceful, a perfect angel, god sent. I bent down to kiss her forehead and then picked up my books and stuff, waving a little goodbye to Y/N who couldn't wave back.

I shut her door and walked downstairs. The twins where in the living room, the stupidest one watching my every move. "She fell asleep, I'll be going home now.." I said trying to ignore any unnecessary contact with them, "have a nice night!" Osamu said from the couch. I gave him a wave and headed out the door.

Wow, another quiet walk and train ride home. Not surprising..also not surprising that I was humming along to one of the songs I listened to with Y/N today. Every time I can't get her out of my head, we casually use PDA but we aren't a couple. Although I do like the girl. I'm not sure if she likes me though, if she doesn't I'll be fine. I hope.

Sure i might be a germaphobe but when I'm near her I really doesn't feel like I hate germs, it just everyone else..

I was at my house now, opening the door already. I looked towards the living room, 'mom' was passed out on the couch- again. I sighed and just made my way up the stairs, I still needed to pack for the camp.

{ time skip }
{ 1st person: Y/N }

I woke with a yawn, stretching my arms and turning off my alarm. I looked at the calendar across from my bed, a few red 'X's and the words 'first day of training camp!' On today.

I smiled jumping up from bed and opening the closet, the bag full of things for the camp lay on the floor. 'Here we go!' I thought while circling the words on my calendar and quickly getting dressed.

A few knocks on my door caught my attention, "come in!" I said swinging my bag over my shoulder. There stood Atsumu at the door with a smirk on his face, "ready to go yet?" He asked I nodded "'Samu says someone needs to drive, if anyone is it's going to be him." He spoke again.

"Do we have to drive? I mean, I would be hard because we go to completely different schools 'Tsumu." I said now downstairs getting a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"I know but we can drop you off first and then we can go, it's simple." Atsumu looked at me, "mhmm.." I said in an agreeing tone. Osamu shortly came downstairs with his and Atsumus stuff "you guys ready?" He asked, me and Atsumu both nodded and we all headed to the car.

{ time skip }
{ 3rd person }

"Thanks for driving me you two!" Y/N smiled at her cousins, Atsumu reached out to pat her head "anything for you, but we have to go..see you in a bit Y/N-chan!" He said with a smile.

"Bye bye 'Samu! Thank you!" She turned towards the more mature Miya twin, "your welcome and bye, see you later." With that they closed the doors again and Y/N made her way over to the gym.

"Finally your here Y/N!" Kira shouted from the gym doors "oh was I holding you up?" Y/N said walking up to her with a confused look. "Yes, actually...no I'm kidding, your just the last person!" Kira said "well, we better get going huh?" She added, Y/N nodded. "You're sitting with me." Sakusa firmly said grabbing Y/Ns hand, "Okay..? Very straight forward, Omi-kun" She replied with a hint of confusion while being dragged to the bus.

Apparently Sakusa doesn't like the fronts of buses so he dragged Y/N all the way to the very back and sat down.

"You don't have to sit all the way back here Saku-san..." Y/N sweatdropped Sakusa faced her "well I don't like sitting around a lot of people, most people go for the front." He spoke, Y/N nodded "oh, I understand." She said.

The coach asked the team if they where all ready to go and if they had their stuff in place, which they all did so they went ahead and drove off.

"Y/N-chan." Sakusa turned his head to face the girl "Yes, Omi-kun?" She replied. "Can I uhm, hold your hand again..?" He shyly asked the girl, "if you want to..." she said back to him with a faint blush.

He hesitated to grab her hand but eventually he got himself under control and interlocked their fingers into a strong hold.

"You know your hands are not as calloused as a normal volleyball players..." Y/N thought out loud. "O-oh I didn't mean to say that out loud sorry!" She said covering her face with her free hand "it's okay, I really don't care..." Sakusa dozed off.

Y/N smiled up at the boy, "your a bit nicer to me than everyone else,  Saku-San. more touchy...? Why is that?" She asked, her voice laced with confusion. "I don't know your just, different I suppose..." he hummed she nodded and placed her head on his shoulder, "I'm going to take a nap if you don't mind.." she yawned and snuggled into him more before he could say anything.

The feeling eased by him, making him feel as if he was flying. He new he liked the girl but what made him so touchable for her, he looked at the girl that had just fallen asleep and took out his phone. Snapping a picture of her and sending it to Komori titling it "What the fuck do I do? I don't wanna wake her up, and I'm blushing like crazy. Plz help me ".

A loud snicker came from the middle of the bus. Then Sakusa got a reply it was a picture of Komori and Akira titled "so you've got a crush eh? That's surprising for you. Also I recommend calming yourself down some how but whatever you do, do not wake her up.". Sakusa let out a long sigh and looked back at the girl resting, 'do I fall sleep then, I mean I have no one to talk to now so I suppose....Komori is being stupid. So is Akira, ugh this is frustrating..' he thought leaning his head back on the seat.

'She looks peaceful....cute..' he thought again laying his head on hers. Eventually the 'not-so-tough-anymore-ace' fell asleep.

____________________________________

HELLO FELLOW READERS!!!!!

I love u all btw

I think this chapter was cute >:)

And I might not be updating very fast like I am now because I'm now starting to get my phone shut of earlier at night so i sowy :,( but anyways I'll try my best to update soon!!