•seven: gay?

(?) - possible spelling errors

Also I don't know if I'm spelling 'inriazaki' right so-

Now the moment we all love, TrAiNiNg CamP!!

Hope you guys like it :)

——————————————————————————

{ place: training camp }
{ time: Saturday }
{ 1st person: sakusa }

I felt something move from underneath my head. Waking me up, being the light sleeper that I am. "Good morning Saku-San..." Y/N yawned, "it's the middle of the day shortie.." I said bringing my head up from on top of hers. "Hm..are we at the camp yet?" She asked, I  shook my head "just a few minutes and we will be there." I spoke. She made a little groan in understanding and grabbed my hand again.

Surely enough a few minutes passed and the bus came to a stop in front of a high school, A rather nice one. How ever I new this place it's one of Shiratorizawa's pieces of property.

We all collected our stuff and went ahead inside to find our rooms, Of course I'm looking for an excuse to not sleep with another team in the room. My team is small so I'm not as sacred of their germs but the other one is a rather large team. We turned down another hallway, I saw a boy that looked familiar walk into a room and close the door.

"Is that our room?" I asked pointing down the hallway, coach nodded and lead us there. He knocked on their door "hello? It's the coach from Itachiyama!" Our coach spoke. A few faint footsteps and out came the captain of Inarizaki, Kita Shinsuke "hello, I remember you." He paused to shake the coaches hand "Is your team here?" Kita questioned our 'leader' he nodded and gestured towards us.

A couple greetings came from behind me, "Hello Kita-san.." Y/N said and squeezed my hand tighter "Oh! Hi Y/N-chan!" He said with a smile. "Did someone say Y/N-chan!?!?" A voice came from the room, Atsumu. The blonde-haired idiot.

I sighed "can we just go in the room, my bag is annoying me." I said dragging out the 'e' a tiny bit. Kita nodded and opened the door for us, the coach bid us goodbyes and went ahead to find the other coaches.

I quickly rushed past everyone and put my bag down on the floor in a corner. Y/N sat down near her cousins who tackled her in a hug, "well, Ive got to go put my things up. I'll be back when I'm situated!" She said giving them and goodbye and walking over to me and hugging me.

"I'll be back to save you from the crowds and germs I promise." She giggled and ran out the room with her stuff. leaving my face with a confused look.

{ 1st person: Y/N }

I ran down the hall with my face displaying a dark shade of red 'when did I become so affectionate...' I thought now walking to my room. Maybe I had been feeling different and I needed comfort? Maybe I had fallen under some spell? Maybe I liked him a tad to much? I sighed and reached for the door handle, saying a quick 'I'm coming in' because only Kira was in there.

"Oh! Hi, Y/N!" Kira said laying out her sleeping bag. "Hello.." I sighed placing my stuff down near a wall and sat down leaning my back against it. I raked my fingers through my hair "are you okay?" Kira asked with concern, I looked back at her and shook my head a bit.

She frowned and scooter over to me, "well, what's wrong?" She asked "I like someone I think, I'm getting more affectionate such as hand holding and stuff...I just don't know what's wrong really. It's too hard to process.." I looked back in her eyes.

She smiled a sad smile "it's called liking someone, it's the feeling that all of us shortly go through. It's okay to feel more touchy around them. And if they don't mind then they probably like you too...." she said placing her hands on mine.

"When do you plan on telling him?" She asked with a now happy large grin "I really don't know if I'm ever going to tell him." I laughed nervously. "Well, besides that I think we should get our stuff set up and meet the other coaches. What do you think?" Kira said taking her hands off Mine and sitting back onto her own hands.

Yeah, the boys have probably all set up and are ready for us to get them telling them that it's time" I said "someone's in the mood to see their crush huh?" Kira mumbled now taking out the rest of her stuff. I retorted a quick 'shut up' towards her and started unloading my stuff.

{ time skip }
{ 3rd person }

The two mangers changed into comfortable clothes and made their way to get the two teams, probably partying in their room. Kira kindly knocked on their door, a few 'come in's where coming from inside of their room. "Hello guys!" Kira said brightly charging in after she heard the boys give consent.

"Hello, Kira-San!" Komori and Akira said from the other side of the room, little waves came from the opposite team. "I'm guessing you all introduced yourselves to each other?" She asked sitting down across from the boy named Suna. Some of them nodded and filled in closer, Sakusa keeping his distance still.

Y/N looked at him with a reassuring smile and waved him over to her. Which he looked away with a pout pulling his mask up on his face, she giggled and crawled over to him lazy to get up to walk. She sat down next to him "stop be such a pushover. Have fun sometimes and actually hangout.." she laughed.

Kira stood back up after having a little talk with the boys around the room."Well, come on. We have to go introduce ourselves to the other team! chop-chop!" She clapped her hands at the 'chop chop' part, some of Inarizaki stood up and almost all of Itachiyama stood up.

"Up we go, get up!" Kira did the get up motion with her hands towards Sakusa who had his head turned to the side and knees close to his chest. He seem like he was trying to be one with the wall, scooting closer every time he pulled his knees back up.

"If you don't get up, Y/N will drag you out of this room." Kira spoke sternly "I will?" Y/N gave Kira a puzzled looked, Sakusa groaned but stood up anyways. "Fine." He mumbled taking a step behind Y/N, unable to hide behind her because of how tall he his Kira by this point was ready to go and already walking out of the room with most of the joy boys.

(A/N: ThE JoY BoYs- 😂)
{ time skip to da gym }

"Hey, Komori?"Y/N asked the libero who was picking up a volleyball from the court "What is it, Y/N?" He turned around to face the girl. "Who is that guy Saku-San keeps looking at" she put a hand up to cover her mouth and looked at Sakusa "its freaking me out..." Komori laughed "it's the Ace from Shiratorizawa, his name is Wakatoshi Ushijima I think." He bounced the ball out of boredom.

"Really? I mean how do they know each other?" She picked up a free ball rolling towards her and tossed it to her cousin who mumbled a quick thanks. "I think they went to the same camp thingy one year, that's all I know.." Komori sighed "hm, he's staring to much. Makes him look gay...he could be I never know." Y/N turned back around.

"I think you would know if he was gay by now...!" Komori shouted to Y/N who was walking away from him.

——————————————————————————

HeLlO ChiLdReN!!!!

Guess who gets their phone for another week >:)

Anyways I hope u had a good day ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ