•eleven: stars above us

Hiya—

<3

✌️😳

^^ I live for them

^^ I live for them

* mOrE FluFfY ShiT * (I'm a sucker for it -.-)
———————————————————————————

{ place: training camp }
{ time: Friday  / Saturday }
{ 3rd person }

"Sakusa..?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you come out here to star gaze with me?"

The boy turned his head to meet her (E/C) eyes. "It's peaceful, quite....and you're here so that's another reason.." he sighed, Y/Ns cheeks had a pink tint to them. He grabbed her hand and held it up next to his face, "and I'm happy, I'm happy it's just you and me..".

Somehow this girl, Y/N L/N managed to make Sakusa more touchy and confident around her, but only her. They also somehow fell for each other. Silence gathered around the two of them. A comfortable one, it was shortly broke from Sakusa standing and going behind Y/N.

He sat back down behind her and pulled her onto his lap. He let his head rest in the crook of her neck, and he wrapped his arms around her "uhm...Sakusa?" The (Hair colored) girl asked "hm?" He replied placing his head on her shoulder. "What was that for..?" She faintly giggled, "I dunno, I just felt like it." He closed his eyes.

"If you don't like germs than why are you holding me like this..?" Y/N sweatdropped  "well, they're your germs, so I can care less." He looked up at the sky.

Y/N closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth she was surrounded in. 'I was planning to tell him later but....should I tell him now..?' Y/N thought, it was pretty obvious that he liked her also but they had never spoken a word about it. She also really wanted to tell him in a more 'formal' way if I would say so, but she felt like now was the right time.

"Hey...can I tell you something...?" Y/N began with a hint of shyness "anything. You can tell me anything." He answered with half lidded eyes.

"I really really like you.." she blurted out looking back at the stars "I planned to tell you after the training camp but I felt like now was a good time..".

"I...uhm really really like you also.." his voice sounded quite and a little relieved. "Really..? Are you sure...?" She asked the boy she was now sitting in front of. He answered with a nod, Y/N smiled and pulled him for a hug "I'm glad" she said while tightly squeezing him.

Which he returned with another squeeze, "I was kinda scared that you didn't like me..." he sighed Y/N softly giggled "I held your hand, basically cuddled with you, and brought you in my house and you didn't think that I liked you? You're so silly Saku-san."

Sakusa wedged his way into her neck again "sorry, im just stupid." His voice was muffled and filled with sarcasm. Y/N giggled and pulled away from the hug, cupping his face with her hands. "You're it stupid. I promise, if anyone was stupid it would be Atsumu." She giggled "well you're right about that"  The Wavey haired boy mumbled.

Another silence fell, with them just staring at each other's eyes. They both had finally dropped all the weights that where resting on their shoulders, and they where relaxing from carrying their secrets.

Sakusa hesitantly put his hand on her face and traced down her cheek, cupping hers with one of his hands. "God, your so pretty.." he whispered, Y/N unlatched her hands from his face and covered her own face "I hate you..."
"I love you too."
"What?"
"What..?"

{ time skip }

"Atsumu, Whats wrong with you? Your acting all strange..." Osamu poked his older brother cheek. "Can you stop?" Atsumu groaned putting his chopsticks down fairly roughly on his plate, Suna tapped the grey haired boy's shoulder. "Its probably because of that." The middle blocker pointed to the table behind them, "the lovebirds are holding hands.".

———————————————————————————

Short chapter- I honestly just needed to update

EEeEeEEeEeEeEeEEeEee I hate myself anywho

      /\

See u next time (also sneak peak at my next book)

^^ after them it's bokuaka then iwaoi :)