• one: choke

Okay I forgot to mention....you have the Miya twins as ur cousins UwU and u live wit them but u don't go 2 da same school- ya know because you can choose ur school

Y'all my spelling sucks, I wrote this a 3am lmao😂
Yo chapters 1-3ish are shitty so ✌️😔

Okay, this is author-chan from the current chapters-I HAtE tHeSE cHapTeRs BuT ThE tRaiNinG CamP ShiT iS WhEn It GEtS PrETtY!!!!———————————————————————————

I HAtE tHeSE cHapTeRs BuT ThE tRaiNinG CamP ShiT iS WhEn It GEtS PrETtY!!!!
———————————————————————————

"What are you grumbling about, idiot?" The twin asked his brother. "It's just that"Atsumu raised his voice so the girl could hear "y/n-chan isn't going to our school!".

"Shut it fartface!" You shouted from the other room "I need to get my shoes on to leave and go to school! Mind NOT STEALING THEM?!" You yelled coming out of the room.

"wahhhhh!! I only did that so you wouldn't leave!" Atsumu replied, Osamu wacked the blonde "shut it and give her shoes back! We've been in the same school as her since pre-k, let her have her own time!" He said. Atsumu pouted, "fine." He threw her shoes
Back at her.

After getting all of (Y/N)s things ready she headed out the house and said goodbye to her cousins.

- time skip to school -

-y/n POV-

The school was pretty big, the inside was very nice. My classes where on the second floor. When I walked into the hallway to get to my locker a lot of older students where up there, a group of girls where surrounded by a classroom door.

I glimpsed at them before walking past them, they where talking at a popular boy in their class.

'Number 306....' I dragged my hand across the lockers..."number 306!" I said grabbing the thing to put in the code.

Once I opened it I got all of my books and headed into my first class of the day. Fangirls where screeching in the hallway near a classroom as a kid with black curly hair walked in wearing a mask.

He was kinda cute, no lie. But It looked at if he was about to choke from the aura of the girls swarming him. I giggled to myself, "foolish..".

I walked into my classroom and took at seat at the back. As I was Placing my books down a kid with black hair and dark brown eyes sat down next to me and smiled, "Hello! I'm Akira, Akira Koeda. Whats your name?".

"Oh...hi Akira I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" you smiled back at the boy, he let out a light chuckled. "I hope we can get along (y/n)!"

- time skip 2 lunch-

Much to you guessing the cafeteria was swarmed with people, Crowds. The dreadful thing. You and your new friend walked up and down trying to find a seat.