seventeen: cuddles

Ima change y/ns personality to be more like mine bc ima fucking simp and honestly me and him are pretty similar-

I NOW LOOK LIKE OSAMU

ALSO YALL IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING LIKE NORMAL I GOT AN ANIMAL AND ITS BEEN TAKING SOME TUME TO GET USED TOO :((((((

——————————————————————————-{ time: Thursday / Friday  }
{ place: home / school (Itachiyama and inarizaki??)  }
{ 3rd person }

『cuddles』

"Princess?" A groggy voice came from y/ns door, she shifted under her covers and looked at the door to see Sakusa standing there. he wore only a large white and blue striped shirt and boxers because, apparently that's how he slept.

I mean it's not weird because we all know that Atsumu sleeps naked.

he rubbed his eyes and yawned. "I can't sleep. Can I sleep in here?" He asked shyly clutching the cute little panda stuffed animal in his hands.

"sure.." y/n said turning back over to fall asleep again, Sakusa made his way over to the bed and laid down. "Are your sheets clean? Did you shower?" He whispered y/n held a 'really?' expression even though she was used to his questions "yes and yes...now go to sleep.

"Okay..." he softly wrapped his arms around your smaller body and placed his stuffed animal in front of the girl as he snuggled you. "Goodnight, omi." y/n smiled pushing her own body against his for warmth, "night, short stuff.".

The girl groaned that the nickname "no need to rub it in. Loser." Sakusa giggled and burned his head in between the girls shoulder and neck. "Love you."

——

"Wake up..." y/n felt a slight shake "princess, wake up...." a shake a little harder made her open her eyes and she turned over to face him. "Good morning..." she rubbed her eyes and smiled "it's time to go to school, I'll go get ready okay?" Sakusa patted her head.

"oh and get up so you can shower" the girl nodded and sat up stretching as the black haired male walked out to his own room. Walking to the nearest bathroom the girl locked the door behind her and took a fast shower, drying her hair as she got out and slipping her school clothes on.

She put a little make up on (a/n: IF YOU WEAR IT WHICH I DONT PSHSH) and opened the bathroom door. "Good mornin'...." Atsumu yawned while walking down the stairs "morning." The girl replied walking behind him as she herd the bathroom door upstairs open and close, probably Sakusa going to get a shower.

"Hey, today Samu is sleeping in, he just made you and your boy onigirl for lunch." Atsumu Reached inside the fridge and pulled out two boxes, setting both on the counter in the kitchen. "Thank you, tsumu. Kiyo will be down soon." Y/n smiled she started playing on her phone as she waited for her her boyfriend to come downstairs.

light footsteps trailed the down the steps which caused y/n look over at who it was, Sakusa hadn't dried his hair all the way and had still been not dressed all the way, he still didn't have a shirt on Which exposed his toned chest. "Hey, where is the blow dryer?" He asked y/n who was blushing "u-uhm it's below the sink...in the cabinet.." she stuttered.

"Thanks....also stop staring at me Atsumu, it makes me uncomfortable." Sakusa narrowed his eyes at the boy before walking back upstairs.

"Mans really called you out huh?" Osamu snorted as he came downstairs. "O-oh shut up! I'm not use to seeing a boy, no MY BOYFRIEND shirtless!" Y/n replied "I bet Samu is tho, because I know about how  him and his BOYF-" "Oh please 'tsumu we all know that you fucked caption." Osamu cut his brother off.