eighteen: with us

I'm not good at describing stuff so here have this as what they wore to the mall n' shit

I know, Suna is a bit OC BUT HES A FUCKING ✨icon✨ and I know he would call someone sunshine so-

I ALSO AM CHANGING AKIRAS PRONOUNS 😼😼

Sakusa & y/n (he planed it ✨👄✨)

Komori

Akira

—————————————————————————{ time: Saturday }{ place: home / mall }

{ time: Saturday }
{ place: home / mall }

"Wake up, I got you an outfit picked out outfits for us.." Kiyoomi shook the girl awake, she looked up at him with a smile. "Good morning, also where are they?" Y/n said, Sakusa pointed to a chair in the distance and out layed the clothes he had picked out for them.

"Thank you! I think they look cute!" Y/n smiled looking at up Sakusa and hugging him from her bed as he stood on the side and looked at her. "Now get out so I can change." She said pushing him lightly, he brushed himself off and made his way out the room.

-

"Rin!!" Y/n said running down the stairs, Suna turned to face her. "hey sunshine.." He said as he lazily walking towards her and hugged her, "how is your boyfriend situation going?" He asked pulling away from her.

The girl looked back at the stair case to see Sakusa sitting on the bottom step tying his shoes. "good. He's more touchy then I thought, I though he would just push me away or pour bleach on my head or something" she giggled "well I hope he's not ganna, anyways. You and your friends are going to the mall right?" Suna smiled.

Y/n nodded as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her from behind and rest their chin on top of her head, she already knew who it was. "You ready?" Sakusa asked her, she nodded and said goodbye to Suna who headed back upstairs to where his boyfriend was. (a/n:😼😼)

-

"Hey.." Akira said tapping someone's shoulder who was sitting down on the edge of the fountain they had in the mall, the boy turned around "Akira? Your early, y/n and Sakusa haven't even got here yet!" Komori replied turning around. Akira only nodded, they where nervous of being alone with Komori, the person they liked.

"I uh, texted y/n and she said that her and Sakusa where almost here, but we have some time because they will be here in like 30 minutes.." Akira explained. "oh! Okay!" Komori said turning back to face his phone, Akira took a seat next to him and crossed they're legs as they sat in a silence.

They both could feel how awkward it felt to be next to each other, that was until Komori remember that he had got them both something from the closest shop. "I got you something while I was waiting." Komori said facing Akira "hm?" They replied, Komori reached in his pocket and pulled out two keychains, each had a blue and white volleyball on in.

He had saw them from the window and though about Akira immediately "Oh..uh thank you! Y-you didn't have to get me anything...uhm.." Akira fumbled with they're fingers. "no no! It's okay I wanted to get you these" Komori chuckled as Akira put the keychain on they're keys that where attached to they're belt then silence came over the two again.

The couple walked past the first store in the mall and the matching outfits happened to catch someone's eyes, the man watched from a distance. 'At least she's happy..' the man thought, Sakusa felt the presence of a pair of eyes becoming more strong and looked in the direction he felt them coming from.

But no one was looking at them. He waved it off and sighed, y/n looked at him confused "you okay? You look stressed" she asked. "Oh...I'm okay it was nothing" he answered as they kept walking towards the place where they will meet up with Komori and Akira. (A/n: EVERY TIME I WRITE "Akira" I KEEP THINKING ABOUT AKIRA FUDO 😾😾😾😾😾)

the two walked until they saw a familiar group of two people and their hands disconnected as y/n ran over to Akira and gave them a big hug, that suddenness startled Komori and he almost fell back into the fountain. Hey! I could have gotten wet, don't laugh about it!" He lightly punched y/ns shoulder Sakusa let out a 'pft' from behind the group and grabbed y/ns hand again.

"So, where are we going first?" Akira asked, Komori shrugged and Sakusa looked down at y/n "hmm...oh! Can we go to a place where we can eat I'm really hungry.." she laughed.

"I'm pretty hungry to-" Akira cut in "-but I can pay for all of us if you want." They added. "Akira? Saying he can pay for our food? Never herd that before.." y/n said akira playfully hit y/n shoulder "shut up! I'm just being nice today!" He pouted.

"Anyways. There's a boba place over there..Oh! And pretzels right next door!" Komori said pointing to a place not that far from them. "Kiyoomi what do you want? Boba or a pretzel?" y/n turned to face her boyfriend, he shrugged.

"I don't care, what ever you get I'll get the same thing. As long as what you get doesn't get every where because I don't want to get dirty." he furrowed his eyebrows. Akira faced backwards and snorted and Komori giggled a bit, y/n just grabbed his hand and giggled while dragging him along.

"I want a pretzel, what about you, aki?" Y/n asked Akira "I'll get one too also" he smiled.

————————————————————————

I JUST NEEDED SOME THING TO POST BC IM ON VACATION  KSBSJDBDKDNKD SO A SHORT CHAPTER FOR YOU AND A MYSTERY PERSON