•ten: you

Hello!!
*fluff warning*

^^IM CRYING BC OF THIS PICTURE AJSVISHSOSHS IWA-CHAN~ :,(

^^
IM CRYING BC OF THIS PICTURE AJSVISHSOSHS IWA-CHAN~ :,(

^^IM CRYING BC OF THIS PICTURE AJSVISHSOSHS IWA-CHAN~ :,(

Also.....get ready for this chapter Y/N has made history-

And I will show u my cardboard cutout at the end ;)

———————————————————————————

{ place: training camp }
{ time: Monday night / Tuesday / Thursday }
{ 3rd person }

Monday night Y/N still couldn't shake the thoughts out of her head. Thoughts came in like a fast flowing river, throwing sad and happy questions her way. Was he playing with her feelings- no he can't be- that's not the Sakusa we all know, he wouldn't do something like that. She tried to brush them all off but some stayed even in her sleep- it wasn't even on the lips so how in the WORLD did she feel something when he kissed her cheek, she felt close to nothing when she kissed his cheek. She quickly fell asleep with her thoughts still going.

{ time skip }

They where now eating in the dining hall, Y/N was rather quite and so was Sakusa. Komori, Akira and both twins saw the strange action of the two. Sure Sakusa was quite but he talked when someone spoke to him, today he said nothing. Y/N, however, was more talkative, but she said nothing either. Atsumu groaned and slammed his hands down on the table, "this is so annoyin' Y/N-chan! Speak your scaring me shitless!" He slapped his hands over his face and groaned louder.

"You need to clam down, Atsumu.." Kita mumbled eating a bit of his breakfast. "Y/N-chan, go ahead you can speak if you want..what's wrong?" Osamu placed his drink down on the table and looked at the girl, Y/N out a sigh. She mumbled something incoherent to them, "What was that? We can't hear you..." Atsumu said cupping his hand around his ear.

"Someone kissed my cheek.." she mumbled putting a piece of toast on her mouth, Ojiro sweatdropped "that's it...? That's why your so quite?". A quick snort came from the other direction, "really? Who would that be?" Suna broke out a small smile at Kitas retort. "You guys are bein' rude first of all...." Atsumu frowned, "gomen, gomen..." the team commented "anyways..who was it little cous?" Osamu asked.