•eight: 12:00am

Bro the last title: or European?
Anyways......I changed the cover uwu

This is one of girl in reds album covers so- oof Ima leave its here it's cute >///<

———————————————————————————

{ place: training camp }
{ time: Saturday night/ Sunday morning}
{ 3rd person }

They had already met the rest of the big group that was there and where now just chatting in the gym after a little bit of practice, but some of them had went back to their rooms.

Sakusa actually ended up starting a conversation with someone, of course staying in his own little corner to avoid 'germs'.

And we all definitely know who he started a conversation with. It's not surprising at all.

"Y/N-chan~! What are you looking at?" Atsumu said popping up behind Y/N, she kept her stare looking at the two talking "Processing something...." she breathed out.

"Hm, processing what?" He asked, she nodded her head towards the Aces "I've never seen him so social before. Especially with people that aren't on his team ya' know?" She looking up behind her to look at Atsumu.

His face was completely straight, Y/Ns eyes widened "Sense when do you have the ability to have a straight face?" She laughed. "Oh, shut yer mouth! Ive always been able to do that!" He yelled back at her.

"but you never use it!" Y/N laughed again "Why are you so mean to me.." Atsumu crossed his arms. Y/N kept laughing but looked back at the two aces that's where still talking, "wow, so he's that talkative. I thought the green-haired guy was quite.." she mumbled.

"Me neither. Ushijima-San looked like one of those buff quite kids that people are scared of.." Atsumu sighed. "Exactly." Y/N nodded, eventually Sakusa turned around I'm guessing he mumbled a quick goodbye and waved a bit to Ushijima before walking away.

Sakusa looked up fro the ground to see Y/N looking at him. He smiled underneath his mask and walked towards her. "Hello, Ma'am. I felt your eyes burning into my soul. You have a staring problem?" He sarcastically asked getting closer with every step the girl let out a hearty laugh "I do have one, sir. Mind your damn business." The tried making her voicing move into a serous tone but couldn't.

"Wow, hell. Right in front of my virgin ass." (A/n: right in front of my salad 💀) Atsumu mumbled Y/N turned around and jumped up to smack him. "Shut it 'trash-sumu!" She yelled "Stop hitting me! And how bout' you shut yer pie hole, Rude ass!" He screamed.

Sakusa let out an ahem to intervene with their 'friendly' fight. "Well, you two need to go to bed. Just incase you didn't know we are the last ones in here. Move it." Sakusa turned around and started walking "What an ass." Atsumu and Y/N said at the same time.

{ time skip to like 12:00 am }

Y/N tossed around, unable to get comfortable in the place she's in. She put her hands on her hair and gripped it "ughhhhh! Why can I sleeeeppp!" She tosses to her side again. "Maybe I can go get some water...I am pretty thirsty..." she sighed pushing her covers aside from her body and standing up.

She quickly opened the door, being cautious to not wake up Kira. She shut the door lightly and made her way down the hallway.

She had only had her pajamas on and a light robe covering her for warmth. She walked over to the place were they kept the plastic cups and grabbed one. She was facing the little dispenser would you call it? On the bar.

She felt a light tap on her shoulder, she jumped at the touch and turned around pretty quickly. A boy most likely from Shiratorizawa because she didn't recognize him was standing there. He had red hair that laid on top of his hair, messy red hair, Big eyes and a slender figure. She remembered seeing someone similar to him at the introductions, maybe it was that Tendou guy just with his hair down?

"H-Hello?" Y/N said still a bit startled. "Hi!" Yeah, that voice was definitely his, who could forget it? "Watch'cha doing up so late huh?" Tendou asked "I couldn't sleep so I came to come get some water, I was thirsty.." the girl said turning back around to fill the rest of her cup up with water. "I should also be asking you why are you up so late when you have practice tomorrow?" She threw a bit of attitude at him.

"Dang, salty much...and I came here on the same occasion as you." He spoke with pride reaching his long arm to grab a cup to fill it with water. "Oh yeah, your names Tendou, right?" Y/N said moving out of the way so he could fill his cup up.

"Mhm, I believe your Y/N L/N. You have a Sakusa obsession don't you?" He grumbled. "N-no! He's just my best friend!" She defended herself .

(A/N: Friendzone count: Sakusa - 2  Y/N - 0)

"Amen, at least it's not another one. I would have died!" He pulled his cup away from the thing and took a sip. "What do you mean 'Another one?'" Y/N asked, Tendou sighed "that big scary Wakatoshi is practically obsessed with the guy whenever he sees him. Discostang."

(A/N: I know how I spelt it because that's how he said it *wiNk WoNk*)

Y/N giggled. "Well, I'll be heading back now. See you later Tendou." She waved off "Goodnight, Y/N!" He said waving back at her while she walked off.

She giggled to herself 'what a weird boy..'

{ time skip to morning }

Y/N sat up from her mattress tiredly giving out a yawn. "Good morning!" Kira said from behind the cover they had so they can have privacy to change, "morning...." Y/N yawned again.

"Oh, we can wear whatever we want for now. Manager uniforms aren't required here." Kira said coming out from the cover.

(A/N: just because it's fun :) )

She had her hair up in a little bun and was wearing blue jeans, white cropped shirt with the letters "teamwork" in red and checkered shoes.

The typical outfit that screams "vsco" or "basic", "so we can wear whatever we want, besides our birthday suits I suppose." Y/N laughed.

Kira nodded. Y/N made a little fist pump in the air, exclaiming she was happy. She ran over to her bags and grabbed out her (Favorite color) hoodie, white shorts and black high-top vans.

(A/N: you is lucky, that's exactly my style of clothing-)

She disappeared behind the cover to change and shortly came out with her hair up in a semi-low ponytail (if you have short hair like me ignore that).

"So, what's for breakfast? Did they make us anything?" Y/N questioned Kira while walking to the dining room. "Yeah, I think they made us eggs and bacon. The more accurate things." She sighed "I wished they had made onigiri..."

"My cousin is in love with that shit. Don't bring it near him, he will devour it in the blink of an eye" Y/N rounded the corner coming into the dining room. A quite big one actually.

Almost all of the boys where in their. All of inraizaki(?) and Itachiyama, one of Shiratorizawa was missing. Probably the person who was up at 12:00am.

Y/N grabbed her plate of food and heated over to her teams table. As soon as she sat down next to Sakusa, both of the twins came and sat on the other side. Osamu being right next to her.

"Oh my god. You guys are annoying." Sakusa mumbled only for Y/N to hear. She almost choked on her piece of bacon she was chewing while trying to stiffen her laughter.

———————————————————————————

Hello!!

A wild tendou has been spotted-