•thirteen: what?

Ah yes there was a time skip btw

And BiG ThaNks To WhoEvEr ToLd mE AbOuT thE SiTuAtiOn oF SchOOlS StuFF!!! Ima try and fix it!!

Also I'm sorry if u pour milk before cereal-

iM MoVinG To A neW RoOM-
And I'm also getting a ferret 👀👀👀

Just a little commentI have the same birthday as Aone and Ushijima plz help-——————————————————————————

I have the same birthday as Aone and Ushijima plz help-
——————————————————————————

{ place: school }
{ time: Monday / month later }
{ 3rd person }

"Atsumu, stop pouring the milk before cereal...." Y/Ns face twisted in disgust. "Why, I do it my way your do it yer way..." he mumbled back, "I have to go anyways. Have a nice day controlling 'Tsumu, 'Samu." The girl walked out the door and quietly shut it.

Walking down the street a bit to the train station, she made her way over and paid before sitting down.

-time skip bc I'm lazy-

Y/N hummed a soft tune while walking down a small path that she had found and used as a short cut to get to school.

The Russell of leaves echoed behind her, she turned around to Sakusa pushing a branch out of his way and a leaf falling in his hair.

The girl giggled "are you following me?" She laughed again, he sighed picking the leaf out of his hair and catching up to Y/N.

"I'm not following you. I was trying to find you." He mumbled, "then why didn't you say my name at least?" She looked up at the school they where approaching.

"I didn't want to." He flatly answered, "great job." She giggled again turning around to face him.

"can you smile for once?" She asked, he only walked closer to her and bent down to stare into her eyes.

(A/n: dämñ Sakusa movin to fast- he said 0-100 real fast 💀)

"Only for you." He whispered, his hand slowly made its way to his face and pulled his mask down letting her see the tiny soft smile that was placed on his lips.

Y/N was blushing at this point, he noticed and thought that this is the time he could ask his question that had been roaming in his head a lot.

He took a deep breath "I wanted to ask you something," he stood back up to his full height "Y/N...will you maybe go out with me...? It's okay if You don't wan-" "yes." A voice interrupted him.

"What?" He asked to make sure he wasn't just dreaming "I said, y-yes..." Y/N mumbled before hugging him awkwardly. He just froze and peered down at her before hugging back.

"Don't we need to go to class...?" Her voice muffled by his jacket "Yeah.." he mumbled braking to hug. They both started to walk when Sakusa stopped them again, he patted her head lightly before moving again.