•five: girls

Okay I think ima go over the nicknames and what u call each other in the story rn... Because why not <3

Sakusa to Y/N: shortie, Y/N-chan, short stuff, bean
Y/N to Sakusa: Germy, Omi-kun, Saku-san, kiyo

Akira to Y/N: Y/N
Y/N to Akira: Aki

Komori to Y/N: Y/N
Y/N to Komori: Komo

Osamu to Y/N: Y/N-chan, lil cous
Y/N to Osamu: 'Samu, idiot

Atsumu to Y/N: Y/N-chan, Smol bean
Y/N to Atsumu: 'Tsumu, 'trash-sumu, idiot

Atsumu to Y/N: Y/N-chan, Smol beanY/N to Atsumu: 'Tsumu, 'trash-sumu, idiot

I still haven't completed my cardboard cut out :(
——————————————————————————

{ place: itachiyama }
{ day: Friday }
{ 3rd person }

Today was rather awkward, Y/N constantly asking Sakusa what her cousin said, Sakusa asking Y/N why she kissed him on the cheek, and Akira and Komori being confused about the whole situation.

"Akira..." Komori nudged his friend "what?" Akira replied "Look.." Komori pointed towards Y/N sitting across from Sakusa. "Wow, she looks unbelievably happy..." Akira mumbled watching Y/N stare at Sakusa, "What do you think happened between them? You they their finally dating?" Komori whispered.

Akira faced his friend "Maybe!" He whisper-yelled Komori and Akira laughed "What are you laughing about?" A voice interrupted them "O-Oh nothing Sakusa! Don't pay attention to us!" Komori waved his hands in defense.

Akira chuckled and looked at Y/N who was now looking at the two, "What you looking at Aki?" She questioned with her mouth full of food.

"Oh, nothing.." he answered "you two need to sit down, come here. Sit." Y/N said waving the two boys closer. Sakusa looked at Y/N with a questioned look, she perked up at looked back at the ace "hm?" She hummed.

The sound of her voice filled his ears, making him feel like a delicate flower, he mumbled something incoherent to the girl then kept on eating his food. Y/N cocked her head in confusion, she just shruged it off and kept eating. But Komori had herd what the germaphobe said.

'Cute' is what the black-haired male mumbled.

'How cliché....' Komori thought

{ time skip }

"Shortie....." Sakusa grumbled poking the girl's shoulders "What is it Saku-san?" She looked up at the boy. "There's people staring at us...no, you..." he said looking over at a hoard of girls glaring at Y/N, the (hair colored) girl just giggled and shook her head. "Don't mind them, they're just jealous that we are close friends." (A/n: friend zoned 💀) She laughed, Sakusa nodded and they kept on walking to the gym.

As they walked into the gym the both froze as they saw who was on the bleachers. "How did those girls move so fast?!" Y/N whisper-yelled "I have no idea..." Sakusa mumbled, "well, go change! Germy doesn't want people infecting his locker room does he?" Y/N pushed the boy forward.