✔WHY ME!? || TAEHYUNG

Por Whereismyoppa

"You are a monster" I whispered while shaking in fear, he showed no emotion at my broken state, he did not ca... Más

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY- FINAL
Author's Note
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY- Face
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY- yours
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY- Epilogue
Author's Note

CHAPTER TEN

21.2K 912 229
Por Whereismyoppa

- Expose?

Jin entered in his room and worriedly looked at Yumi, "Honey is the fever still there?" He asked and sat beside her, "Ah no...Actually the doctor gave me wrong medicines and I got more sick"

She informed with a pout and asked, "Didn't you went to Indonesia?"

"Someone special held me back." Jin spoke with a smile, she blushed at him, "Oh come on dear husband, you didn't have to leave your important work for your sick wife?"

She asked and he gulped,

"Honey, you are important to me." He spoke while caressing her cheek and explained everything, her jaw was dropped in surprise.

"So that girl? She is Y/n? Really? I can't believe it. I wanna meet her let's go" She spoke and started to get up but Jin stopped her, "You are sick right now, meet her later when you feel good okay?"

He suggested but she shook her head, "No way. You didn't even woke me up! I'm going to meet her right now."

_____________

Noodles, Tteok-bokki, pasta and what not. You ate it all while Namjoon looked at you in surprise.

"You must be hungry" He said and you nodded your head.

"Your name?" You asked him with your mouth full of food.

"Oh I'm Kim Namjoon. I work for your brother" He informed and you nodded again, "What does my Jin oppa do?"

You asked and before he could say anything, you heard Jin's voice.

"I do business."

"Of what?"

"Goods."

"What kind of?"

He sighed at your questions and spoke, "You didn't changed a bit did you? How many questions are you gonna ask? Someone wants to meet you. Eat up fast"

He sat there and watched you eat, Namjoon looked at you both and noticed how happy SeokJin was.

"Oppa...so your birthday party will be there?"

You asked with curiousity, back when you were little his birthday was never really celebrated, only you and your mother were the one planning surprises for him. You wondered if he celebrated his birthday now?

"I don't celebrate birthdays"

He said and you wanted to say something but you saw him making a blank face and you knew that was his serious face, so you kept quiet and nodded with a pout.

_______________

"I have never seen Hyung this happy. You saw him crying right? He looked so sad! I can't believe it... I would never cry for my sister like that. She just annoys the shit out of me."

Jungkook spoke with a pout again, Taehyung was busy researching on your background and stuff.

And he found out that you were not really lying.

"So she is going to live here? With us?" He asked the younger one.

"Seems so, didn't you saw Jin Hyung was so worried for her! I don't think he will let her leave."

"Means I will have to deal with her weird ass again" Taehyung muttered under his breath.

"Huh?" Jungkook asked with a questioned look.

______________________________

"Uh..I ate a lot"

You spoke and washed the dishes by yourself, the whole day went by Jin on your side, both of you talked so much.

The time changes everything but it couldn't change your bound with him.

You were happy that he was still like before. "I will get everything set in your room. And go with Yumi to buy clothes for you. Hers seem too big for you"

He said and you nodded, "Are you sure...like I can live here? I mean I can see a place somewhere else-"

"Don't talk crap Y/n. You are my sister. I can even sell this all for you."

He said and you widened your eyes, "Then where would you live?" You asked, "Then...we both can set up a tent in the forest and get some Tuna from the sea"

You giggled at his words, "No one can separate Tuna from you"

Both of you talked for a while until he got a call and had to leave for a while.

You got up and started to take a look around.

You looked at the photo frames on the walls and saw a baby picture.

"Cute..."

You spoke with a small smile.

"That's me" You heard his deep voice again and you almost flinched.

"Gosh..you scared me!" You exclaimed, placing a hand on your chest.

"You told everything except how you stole my bracelet and how you danced in that bar"

You heard him and you looked at him with a poker face "Because I don't want to tell him about that...and you will not tell him anything!"

You said and looked at him again to see him staring back at you with a smirk, "Why? You should tell him the truth. "

He says, he was right but you just felt uncomfortable telling your brother all of this. "I...i will tell him when the right time comes."

You spoke while looking down, "By the way..."

You heard him whisper and you looked at him again, "What?"

He just smirked at your innocent face and asked, "What do I get in return for keeping your secret?"

You blinked your eyes in confusion, "You are not the only one keeping a secret! Remember you also called me a thief. A cheap girl. And you also forced me to marry you!"

You spoke and he glared at you, "I never forced you okay! You dumb.."

His words trailed off and he looked behind you, shaking his head in denial.

You confusingly looked back and found Jin who stood there with a shocked face.

"Taehyung? You forced her to marry you?"

He asked marching towards you both.

"Hyung. I didn't forced her first of all. She was the one who stole Mother's bracelet!"

He said pointing towards you and Jin looked at you, "Y/n!?"

"Op-oppa...he also called me a cheap girl!" You yelled pointing at Taehyung.

"That's because you danced sensually in a bar." He exclaimed and you widened your eyes.

"What?" Jin asked in shock.

"That doesn't mean you can call me such words!?" You fired back.

"You also called me a pervert!!" He yelled back.

"Why would I not!? You literally came there to watch naked girls dance infront of you!!"

"Well I didn't saw you naked there!"

"HEY STOB IT."

Jin suddenly yelled and both of you stopped, looking at him.

Hearing such things about you, he couldn't even think about it.

So he just glared at you both and left from there.

"Aish...you made it so uncomfortable!!"

You yelled at Taehyung and saw him smirking at you. You literally felt like punching him in the face at that moment.

"Pervert."

You whispered under your breath but he heard you. You were about to walk away but he held your arm and made you face him.

Leaning towards your face while you frozed at his actions, he just smirked and whispered "Cheap."

You glared at him and were about to push him away but you again felt dizzy out of nowhere.

Rolling your eyes, you stumbled and your hands automatically held onto his arms for support.

He looked at your face and asked, "What is it?"

You shook your head, "Nothing, I'm just sleepy"

Saying that, you stood on your feets again and he left your arm, you walked back while still feeling dizzy.

I already ate a lot? Why am I still dizzy?

You asked to yourself and blinked your eyes several times to keep your mind awake.

And you crashed into the sofa, before you could fall, you placed your hands onto the soft surface and balanced yourself.

Taehyung was about to approach you but he stopped when you started to walk again.

He stared at your disappearing figure while thinking something.

___________________________________

Y'all really gonna do this to me?
I see many votes but just one comment!?
(Dramatically cries)
Ghost reading is really not appreciated!!
Tell me if it's cringe or not!! If you like it or not, just give a thumbs up or anything but let me know that what I'm writing is ACTUALLY readable.

(Dramatically publish this chapter while crying)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

318K 12K 47
D A R K R O M A N C E "If you fucking add your opinion in my matters then your pretty face won't work,Princess. I'll fucking kill you and feed you...
10.4K 661 42
"Why? I did my part of job, now you are to do the same." He spoke, pulling me more closer to him and his hand now brushing against my clothed arm, I...
99.4K 4.3K 109
She's making me think of her in a kind of way i haven't thought for any woman before, and i know she's not good for me, niether I'm good for her, and...
2.4M 114K 77
[Dark, Mafia Romance] ❝ Hate me, claw me or fight with me, but you can't change the fact that you are Jeon Jungkook's woman now, you are mine.❞ "What...