I'll wait! Katsuki Bakugou x...

Door KatleyMor

You didn't want to be a hero like your mum and dad but you still wanted to help the heroes. Your quirk was th... Meer

In the beginning
Interview!
Spicy Curry!
Dinner with the Bakugou's!
Besties!
Doorstep Kiss!
Your dad the gossip!
Chaste Kiss
Why aren't you in 1-A?
The promise!
Mitsuki's one rule!
Don't Stop! πŸ‹
Just an Extra!
Focus on you!
Sports Festival!
See I'm weak!
I'll keep this!
No, I'm not a hero!
It's not his business!
The Promise!
RE:JUVIE!
Promise Kept!
Are you with him?
I-Expo
Sonic Explosion!
Save me a dance!
Magic Kingdom!
Fat ass!
You're amazing!
Hot Springs!
Birthday Sex!
His hope!
What you don't know!
The Call!
Dorms!
Conflict at the Pool!
Bro's
Snuggle!
Three!
Point to Prove!
Breaking Point!
Part ways!
Life after Katsuki!
Married to a hero!
You said you'd grow old with me!
Reunion!
It's thanks to you!
GROUND ZERO vs RE:JUVIE!
Hangover at the Bakugou house!
A Picnic with Heroes!
Mummy the Pokemon Master!
Katsuki!
Girl's Night Out!
Alley!
Let me in!
I'm sorry!
Adult Cuddle!
You're not being alone!
Old Hag & Brat Moment!
Man of the house!
Ash was protecting you!
Don't forget but move on!
Coffee date?
I'll Let you Heal!
Thank You Smooch!
Acting like Teenagers!
We don't have long!
New Chapter!
What are we?
The release!
Haru's question to Bakugou!
Back to work!
Will you trust me?
Katsuki's Gift to Haru!
Surprises, all round!
Isn't it perfect!
Bang!
I trust you to find her!
Here are your wings!
Hold On!
Haru's dream come true!
Coming into the World!
I said 'I'd wait!'
Bakugou's In Lapland!

πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚Special Chapter! Bakugou's Birthday!πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³

2K 56 13
Door KatleyMor

The twins were almost 1 in May, however, there was a very special someone's birthday before that. Your new husband Katsuki Bakugou!

The wedding was in the November, only 6 months after giving birth to your little buddles of joy and terror. Bakugou's last birthday you did absolutely nothing, due to you being constantly tired and grumpy due to carrying his two babies, that this year you wanted to spoil him rotten.

In true Bakugou fashion though, when you asked what he wanted his response was always the same. 'He had everything that he needed and didn't need any fuckin' special treatment on his birthday,' Hoping for help on a gift from his closest friends, Kirishima and Kaminari was also no luck, he'd said exactly the same to them that year also.

However, they didn't call you (f/n) 'fuckin' Bakugou for no reason, you had a sure-fire plan to at least put the grumpy man you called your husband a smile to his face. It would be a long day, but you knew the present you'd got for him that he'd at least enjoy! Well, you truly hope he would.

Haru had been a great spy trying to coax information out of his stepdad by constantly asking him what the man wanted but eventually, Katsuki told him if he stopped trying to spy for his mum that he'd give him a secret stash of ice cream, that he would leave in his man cave for him.

Haru being Haru, sold you out for ice cream earning himself a constant supply in the man cave whenever it ran out. It wasn't a surprise; you knew you'd married an underhand fiend who would use people's weakness to his on end. The unfortunate thing for you was that Haru, like his own father, Ash would do anything for a tub of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream!

In the end, you had to make plans with his friends and hope that he would at least crack one smile in the day. Although, you knew deep down that even if he wasn't smiling that he would still inside be enjoying himself.

Since Katsuki had hero work the day before, Kirishima and Kaminari had coaxed him into go for food and drinks after work as a mini birthday celebration since he didn't want to do anything on the day. The truth of it was though, that you wanted them to bring him back late so that he'd be too drained that he would just come straight to bed and not take note of the house being decorated and so that you could prep for a mini party you were doing.

That wasn't the only plan for the day there were others, but he'd just get in the way of Haru and yourself putting it all together. Mitsuki also came to help, but more to watch the twins in case they needed anything. That way you could blitz through the house, preparing everything, making sure everyone you'd invited knew the plan and that you could at least surprise him, getting him off guard, a nearly impossible task to smile for you whilst everyone else is there. It had only occurred a few times, but usually, his handsome smile was kept for just you.

Before you knew it, the 19th of April was here meaning that tomorrow would be your hubby's birthday. Saying goodbye as you did every morning, you took Haru to school and dropped Aki and Natsumi off at Mistsuki's, so you could head off to the stores to get last-minute bits.

'Right...got bits to make the cake...then icing bits to do with Haru or get Haru to do cupcakes...cracker stuff for a mini present...hmmm ooo spicy crisps...I need to get none spicy food...' lost in a train of thought you'd not spotted someone you'd not seen in years.

"Well if it isn't Mrs Bakugou," the voice made your head snap to look back, to see the sleepy-looking form of Hitoshi Shinso. The guy with purple worked undercover a lot due to his brainwash quirk. The two of you spoke quite a bit in school since the first U.A festival when you teamed up in the cavalry battle, you weren't close but you knew he'd been misunderstood due to declaring war on the hero course, the same day that you broke it off Bakugou for pushing you over and calling you an extra.

"Hey hey Shinso...long time no see" smiling he walked over, seeing the clear birthday supplies in you trolly.

"Yeh...when you got smashed at the reunion," he chuckled slightly, as you shuddered to remember just how drunk you got. However, it was the day Bakugou came back into your life. "Sorry that I couldn't make the wedding heard it was a real blast!" smirking you chuckled.

"Oh god! That's awful," you laugh, "But it's ok I know you're busy," crossing your arms across your chest smiling, as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yeh, just finished a job thought come back, visit folks and shit like that," he didn't sound bothered at all about being back. You knew he didn't really show his emotions at all, but you knew he was actually a laugh according to Kaminari, Midoriya and Todoroki as they all kept in touch with the guy.

"Awesome, how long you back for?" he just shrugged at your question making you laugh, since he always was the mysterious type. That's when you had a thought, "If your not busy, wanna help me get the rest of supplies than can catch up over a coffee but then I have to get on," smiling sweetly, the guy couldn't deny he'd had a crush on you at school, but he wasn't a homewrecker.

Shinso had always liked how smart you were, the conversation you'd had never been dull. "Sure...what we getting supplies for?" His purple eyes glancing in the huge trolly.

"Bakugou's birthday tomorrow...ooo you should come as having a little surprise party at mine..." that made him stop.

"You know he can't stand me at the best of times," raising an eyebrow you giggled.

"Katsuki is as soft as cat...he just acts like he doesn't like people. Plus, if you don't know how long you'll be back for Midoriya, Todoroki and Kaminari will be there. Bet they'd love to see you." smiling you had a good point, he didn't know if he'd get to see all his old school friends.

Sighing reluctantly he laughed, "Yeh got me there...I'll have to grab him a present but what do you get the angriest hero on the planet?" glancing at you it was clear you needed that answer.

"To be honest...I couldn't help I struggled says he has everything he needs," That made him laugh but he had an idea.

"Yeah fair point, ok let's get this sorted and fill me in. You're right good to see them and get my ears blown off by yelling," he smirked making you chuckle.

For the next few hours, Shinso accompanied you on your errands to get balloons, food, decorations as the two of you caught up with each other. Asking if he'd be the only single person at the party since most others had got married with kids you informed him that Sero was very much single and still loving the fact he was, plus Yo would be there without his wife Tatami.

Cami would also be there, a friend of Bakugou and Todoroki's from when they had to redo their hero licences. A complete hoot, then you had a thought, since you'd been trying to set her up with Sero, that Shinso might be more her type.

However, the time passed by and eventually you needed to go get Haru from school and meet Mitsuki at your house. Apparently, she'd made dinner so you could eat and crack on with everything whilst she assisted with the kids.

Your own dad was working, so was just coming to the party tomorrow but you didn't mind.

Exchanging details, you said by to the sleepy-looking man as he gave you a hug informing you he was looking forward to seeing the old gang, not on duty. The rest of the day you didn't stop, so when it got to about 11 pm and you heard the keys in the door, you closed all the door, so that Katsuki didn't see everything.

Just as you thought, your head under the duvet, the bedroom door opened with the sound of your husband yawning. Pretending to be asleep, he came to your side of the bed kissing your forehead before heading into the bathroom.

A Few minutes later, you felt the duvet lift and the empty space next to you filled with the hunky, muscly form of Katsuki. Instantly, he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into his body as you moved pretending to yawn and glancing at him as if he'd just woken you up.

"Hey baby, go back to sleep," kissing your cheek, he was clearly exhausted from work and most likely just wanted to come straight home to see his family.

"Hmm you ok?" turning in his arms you looked up into his tired red eyes, a small smile crossed his lips.

"Hmm yeh...better now I'm at home. Love you, no go back to fucking sleep!" groaning he pulled you into his body. Just the warmth alone, began to drift you off to sleep.

"Hmm Love you Katsuki," yawning, as the world went dark and you slept solidly, well until your body clock woke you up at 6 am. That was usually when Natsumi or Aki would wake up, however, Mitsuki had clearly tired them out as looking at the baby screen both were still fast asleep.

Katsuki's own body clock woke him up, assuming you would need at hand with the twins. It was one of his favourite times of the day. What made it better was when there was just the five of you at home, doing nothing but playing, messing around and taking afternoon naps in front of movies.

Lying back down, you glanced over to see one red eye open looking at you, a huge smile forming on your face. "Morning, birthday boy!" you snuggled back into the duvet facing the guy who just rolled his eye. "Don't be so grumpy!" tapping his nose, he chuckled wrapping his arms around you, pulling you on top of him.

"I'm not grumpy," he moaned as you chuckled, looking down at your topless husband, who was like a greek god in the flesh. The man could turn you on just by glaring at you and he knew it, but he was still currently waking up.

"Want your first birthday present?" a sexy smirk crossed your lips, as his hands made their way to your round ass.

"Does it include my favourite thing?" his husky, sleep-filled voice was a huge turn on as you gripped the hem of your vest top.

"Depends what you favourite thing is?" leaning forward, your bare chest catching his attention as you lowered your face to his lips. Morning breath was forgotten as you smashed your hungry lips to his, the two of you in desperate need of each other's bodies.

"My wife!" he roared against your own lips, the corners curving up, but the two of you know that it would need to be quick since your children would no doubt wake up if you messed around with foreplay.

***Lemon***

"Good...That's what I got you husband!" that was all he needed to hear, as you were rolled on to your back, your shorts removed in such speed. "Someone's eager," you giggle as you feel him slip his boxers down enough to free his large manhood, ready to be in you.

"You have no fuckin' idea beautiful. Ready to have your needy pussy filled!" he smirked as you grabbed his neck pulling him to your lips.

"Fuck me already," you purr, biting the large man's lip, a shudder of excitement rushing through his body before sliding into you. Watch your face contort in such a lewd way, one of his favourite faces that you pul.

Not wanting to be stopped, his arms are at the side of your head, your own hands pulling his face to yours, as you make out messily, needy and passionately. Legs wrapped around his ass, you push him into you, making his cock penetrate you faster and faster, before stopping and rotating whilst all the way in.

"Kat~s~UUU~KI!" moaning against his lips, he loved your body, the way it reacted for him he never needed anything more than your love and affection.

"Fuck (f/n)...I love you shit...I love you!" he was feeling sentimental as he made love to you, the two of you unable to stop kissing as his cock pleasured in ways only Katsuki could. Knowing your every curve, your every telltale, and the sign of what you were feeling, he knew he'd got you close as your back arched.

"Shit..." unable to control himself as you rode your orgasm out on his cock, moaning his name in pleasure, he filled you with his seed before you both became panting messes. "Thank you!" he groaned, kissing you softly as you looked up into his dazed, very awake red eyes.

"Happy Birthday Katsuki!" you pull him down kissing his lips soft, at the same time the very distinct cry of Natsumi coming from the monitor.

"That girl has great timing!" Katsuki chuckled, "Get cleaned up, I'll grab my little mochi," he smirked since you had more to get cleaned up and all he did was pull his boxers back up and went to pick Natsumi up.

Quickly getting ready, you glanced at the clock, noticing that it was about 6.30 am but Haru would no doubt be dying to say Happy Birthday. Walking into the twin's room, you saw Katsuki feeding Natsumi, with Aki wide awake in his cot but waiting patiently to be fed.

Picking him up, you noticed Katsuki had made two bottles up like a real team player a smug look on his face. For the next hour, the two of you sat with the twins, talking about work yesterday and the hero work he had to do.

The sound of an excited Haru came running down the hall bursting the door open to see you both sat there. "Happy Birthday Daddy Katsuki!" he was clearly excited for Bakugou to see the party stuff, but the plan was to get him out the house and then the everyone would arrive around 3ish since most of you had young kids.

"Yo little man, thank you!" he smiled briefly but you could tell he wasn't a fan of his birthday, however, right at this moment he couldn't be happy. The four of the most important people to him were all in the same room.

Haru chatted for a good 20 mins to Katsuki, whilst you got the twins dressed and packed a day bag. Quickly running to your room to slip on a nice spring dress, before going back into the room to get Haru ready.

"Babe, watch the twins in here whilst I get Haru ready. We're going out for a picnic," smiling at your husband, he knew you were up to something but just huffed in response. The man had told you a million and one times he didn't want any big fuss but was aware he'd married a stubborn woman.

Within the next 30 mins, you were all in the car managing to make it so Bakugou saw none of the decoration in the back garden since you'd decided to have a little buffet and it was a nice day, so later Mitsuki, your dad, the Kirishima's and Kaminari's were coming by to finish the rest.

There was also stuff up in the living room that went onto the back just in case it did rain. In the car, the twins slept as did Haru, whereas you drove with Bakugou glaring at you suspiciously the whole way.

"You gonna tell me where the hell we're goin'?" the rough tones of your husband but a smirk on your face.

"I thought that little present this mornin' would have made you less grumpy," smirking, your mischievous (e/c) eyes looking into his suspicious red ones.

"I'm in a good mood...damn it, woman. You know I hate surprises!" he moaned, it was adorable and made you chuckle as you pulled up to the park. The trees full of pink blossoms, as the trees had bloomed a little later than normal that year.

"Ok...the five of us are having a picnic. Is that ok?" turning your gaze to his, you saw him pout a little meaning he'd thought you'd planned something more. Bakugou had tried to pry information out of Kami and Kiri last night over food and drinks, but both acted completely cool.

Inside, they were dying to tell him but knew you could be more terrifying than the ash-blonde if needs be. 'She has more planned...this is too small...that woman is cunning!' he thought as he rested his chin on his hand.

However, you all got out the car putting the twins in the buggy and Haru on Katsuki's shoulders before finding a spot under a tree. It was perfect, the twins were trying to crawl as Bakugou played catch with Haru, you even saw a brief smile on the handsome blondes face as you took pictures in your phone, texting the group to keep the up to date on operation 'Surprise Angry Kat!'

Watching your three children happily playing with each other, well Haru pulling funny faces at his baby brother and sister, Katsuki lay his head on your lap as you played with his soft spikes. "Babe, I've been thinking," glancing up to your eyes, you looked down with a look of bliss 'Hmming' to acknowledge you'd heard. "We should have another one...or six!" that made you choke.

"What?!" your voice a little high pitched at his declaration, "Six? You're kiddin' right!" recomposing yourself a little he chuckles. It was hard work looking after the twins, the two of you hardly getting any alone time, but still, he loved you the three children you had.

"Yeh...got a problem with that?" starting to sound grumpy, as you flicked his nose, "Don't do that stupid...I'm being Fuc..dging serious ya know!" over the years, he'd learned to suppress his swearing not all the time but he was getting better.

All you could do was giggle at how adorable he looked, "No course not idiot, but not right now," you continued to play with his hair.

"Ok sounds good, but not god damn backsie's plus doesn't mean we can't do the practisin' if ya know wha, I mean!" wiggling his eyebrows you tapped his head making him scrunch up his nosy pissy.

"Perv-suki!" giggle, as a roguish smirk passes his lip.

"Only because I can't keep my hands off my sexy wife!" that was it he pounced on you, making you laugh kissing your neck on the picnic blanket, as the kids giggled at the two of you play fighting. The look on Bakugou's face was priceless, when he was relaxed and enjoying himself, he was even more handsome, which was pretty difficult as the guy was like a greek god in your eyes.

Eventually, you looked at the clock noticing that everyone should be at your house by now. "Come on let's get home!" picking Aki up you place the little boy in the buggy, whilst Bakugou picked up his little firecracker of a girl Natsumi.

Haru helped to pack up the rest of the stuff before you were all on your way to the car, as you sent a quick text to state you were on route. The plan was since Bakugou would see everyone's car, they would be stood in the drive and yell 'Happy Birthday' as you pulled up.

On the drive, the twins fell back to sleep and Haru was practically buzzing with excitement that Bakugou knew that you were up to something, but he chooses to not ruin it with his mood. Plus, for the first time in a while, he was completely relaxed after the picnic under the cherry blossoms with his family.

As you pulled up to the house, Bakugou saw all the cars on the drive but a spot right outside the doors as he turned his red eyes to glare at you. "Surprise!" chuckling, he acted annoyed but actually he'd so far had the perfect day with you so held in that he was actually touched a little by the group waiting.

As he stepped out the car, party popper went off "SURPRISE!" Haru also jumped out the car with his own popping it at his stepdad. The noise woke the twins, but your dad and Mitsuki ushered you both inside with Haru stating they'd sort it.

"Happy birthday my man!" Kirishima fist-bumped the grumpy looking blonde.

"Were you in on this shitty hair...ouch!" groaning for the whack you gave him around the head since a few of the kids were at that age of copying words. "Stupid woman!" he growled picking you up over his shoulder like a caveman and slapping your ass as he walked through the group.

"Katsuki...put me down you overgrown hedgehog!" you groaned.

"Mummy it's Daddy Katsuki's birthday you have to be nice today!" Haru scolded you as the group laughed since this happened a lot. Then the Haru-Squad of Haru, Sakura and Max ran through the house to the back followed by the other kids.

Eventually, you placed down on your feet seeing Hitoshi you walked over, clearly, Katsuki hadn't spotted the purple-haired guy. "Yo Hitoshi, thanks for coming," you give him a hug, of course, the jealous Bakugou saw and was behind you glaring at the tall guy he'd not seen in years.

"No worries thank for inviting me...hey Bakugou, happy birthday nice home ya got," scratching the back of his head Bakugou glared at you. "Thanks for comin'" you smirked.

"I bumped into Hitoshi yesterday whilst getting supplies and he gave me a hand. Also, perfect to catch up with Kami, Midoriya, Todorok and Iida," you smile as the purple-haired guy, knew your husband's temper.

"Yeh, but seriously you two make a cute couple, jealous wish I had a woman like yours," that made Bakugou hug you possessively.

"Haha trust me, Katsuki will back you up I'm a handful. Ohh I bet you've not met Camie have you?" shrugging Bakugou off you, as you gripped Hitoshi's wrist pulling him to the hot blonde currently talking to Midoriya, Ocacho, Todoroki and Momo.

"Hey, look who made it!" calling out to the group, they turn smiling at seeing their old friend. "Camie you've not met Hitoshi Shinso, have you? Deffo should intro yourself girl!" smiling from ear to ear, as Mina, Kyoka, Kirishima and Kami were joined by Bakugou.

"That minx is trying to set them up," Mina giggled at the group.

"What no way?" Kyoka looked at you again, seeing the smug look on your face.

"Poor Sero...he was trying!" Kami commented as Bakugou laughed.

"Yeah and failing...where is tape face?" he commented just as Sero popped up behind them.

"Man, should have moved quicker," the black-haired guy commented making the little group that had been close since school laugh.

Back with you Camie couldn't help but eye up the very muscular, tall, dark and mysterious man in front of her. Holding her hand out to the guy, biting her pouted lip as her cheeks blushed "Oh my god where have you been like all my life!" shaking the guy's hand, he rolled his eyes but was polite, however, it was clear he liked what he saw.

"Right I'm a gonna find the birthday boy...you catch up!" turning, you rubbed your hands together proud of your matchmaking skills.

"Yo (f/n), why you gotta do that to me?" Sero moaned making you laugh.

"Dude...you take too long plus you're not Camie's type...But Mr Shinso is!" you smirked as they all just laugh, Bakugou pulled you into a hug.

"You're the devil woman I didn't want any of this?" he growled seductively in your ear, "you could have just dropped the kids at my mum's so we could practise for when we attempting to making more spawns of satan!" of course, he wasn't that quite as Mina squealed.

"Ermagaudd are you two trying for more babies? Already?" the bubbly pink hair girl was giggling, as her husband had heard Bakugou say a million and one times he wanted a big family.

"Not yet...but maybe in the future...Mr Perv here just wants the practice more than anything," looking up, he had a devilish smirk on his face.

"Have you seen yourself woman...I'd take you now if there wasn't the hag and kids present," kissing your head you laughed, before wiggling out of his grasp to pull him to mingle with everyone, have drinks and eat more food.

Singing Happy Birthday to him, was hilarious as he looked so angry the whole time his face bright red, but you knew him well enough to know he was actually embarrassed and having a really nice time. Not that he'd admit it to any of these extras.

By the time it got to 7pmish, people began to leave due to getting kids to bed and to your surprise Camie and Hitoshi hadn't stopped talking the whole times, planning to meet up. As he'd left, he said thanks again.

Shutting the door after saying goodbye to the last of the guests, you walked into the living room to see Katsuki lying on his back Aki asleep on him and Natsumi trying to put her hand in his mouth, whilst Haru sat asking if he'd had a nice birthday.

Smiling to yourself, you sat on the fall lifting Katsuki's head onto your knee making him glance smiling at you. The five of you just sat there for a while, relaxing from the busy day of lots of food playing, present opening that you just needed to relax.

As Natsumi fell asleep on Katsuki as Aki had, and Haru had fallen asleep with your arm wrapped around him. Katsuki sighed making you look down to him, the sleepy look on his face adorable as he smiled at you.

"Babe, this was the best part of the whole day. Also, thanks for spoiling me as usual...I don't deserve you," his voice was still wolf-like, but soft as the words left putting a huge smile on your face as you carefully leant down kissing him nose.

"You're crazy because I don't deserve you Katsuki. Plus, Happy Birthday, I love you," 

~The End~

I did a few bits as well a little sketch of a cake and then a sketch of Bakugou and his family. I was going to do it digitally but I totally ran out of time! I hope you enjoyed this little one-shot for Bakugou's birthday today! 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

307K 9.4K 95
*I have aged the charecters up for this story. * "In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, kno...
320K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...
28K 810 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
87.9K 3.1K 21
DISCONTINUED! HOWEVER, THERE IS A NEW VERSION CALLED TO TAKE MY HAND under my profile! Summary: An unfortunate switch of events for the heroes in tra...