You || kiyoomi sakusa

By destructi_on

:) just have a warning that this is extra fluffy ☁️ | ♡︎ ---> under editing <3 ^ slow updates and bad writi... More

Hello
• one: choke
• two: a manager?
•three: this thing
•four:
•five: girls
•six: sleeping
•seven: gay?
•eight: 12:00am
•ten: you
•eleven: stars above us
•twelve: going home
•thirteen: what?
•fourteen: some shitty decision
•fifteen: get them together
sixteen: mall
seventeen: cuddles
eighteen: with us
HAPPY B DAY MEEE

•nine: mind reader

6.6K 219 234
By destructi_on

Hello!!!!

^^ true

———————————————————————————

{ place: training camp }
{ time: Monday }
{ 3rd person }

Sunday passed quickly leaving Monday for today. There was a game in which Shiratorizawa went against Itachiyama, Shiratorizawa won. Sadly.

"Y/N-chan? Y/N-chan~?" Atsumu waved a hand in front of Y/Ns face. She snapped out of her gaze "Y-Yes...?" She asked Turning to look at him.

"You've been starin' at the germaphobe ya' know?" His voiced changed to a rather low tone, "oh really? Haha...I didn't notice.." she turned her (Eye color) eyes back to the court. "Isn't your brake time over? You should be going back now." Her head dropped and her fringe covered her face, "yeah..." he turned her head back up with his hand "keep your head up, tell me what's botherin ya' after kay'?" He smiled.

"Mhm.." she mumbled now keeping her head up.  'Really? Now you mess with me? Stupid feelings...' Y/N sighed pressing her back to the wall. "Y/N? You alright?" Kira yelled, the one on the wall turned to her upperclassmen "I'm fine!" She waved it off. Kira frowned and made her way over to her.

"You can tell me what's wrong you know? What is it, Sakusa?" Y/N froze at his name and looked at the ground. "Yeah...I'm crush is growing and I can't stop it..." Y/N sighed, Kira laughed and lightly punched Y/Ns shoulder

"it's okay! Really, it's just a part of life like I told you before..it's called lo-"

"Yeah, yeah...I know.."

{ time skip to after the match }

"Do they really have to beat us almost every time..?" Komori ranted, "more running around the building for us huh?" Akiras voice fell sad and stressed.  Y/N came up from behind and pushed both the boys "up we go! Go run!" She said.

Both boys let out unsatisfied groans and walked out the door, Her eyes caught black orbs staring at her. The person staring looked away and turned his body outside to go run.

"Y/N-chan..?" Atsumu tapped her shoulder from behind. She turned around to face him, Osamu was right next to him "yes? What do you need?" She asked.

"Remember you have to tel me what's wrong. You seem fine now although you might be still angry or sad..I don't know which one." He sighed. "Can we talk about it somewhere more private....it's kinda something I don't want others to hear.." she looked around seeing all the other people in the gym.

"Sure, for now I say the dining hall...what about you 'Samu?" The blonde questioned his brother "I really don't care about where we go, I just want to know what's wrong." Osamu replied.

"Okay, come on children" Y/N pulled them both away "We're not children dumbass!" Atsumu pouted.

Once the group of three made it to the dining hall Atsumu and Osamu sat next to each other across from Y/N who was fidgeting with her fingers. "I...I like someone.." she blurted.

Atsumu had a confused face "Yeah, you like someone- wait like, like like someone?" His tone and face changed when he realized what she meant, the girl nodded. "Wow look 'Tsumu our little cousin is growning up~" Osamu nudged his brother.

Osamu turned back to Y/N and rested his arms on the table "Who is it? Dumb question I guess but..". She looked back up at him with a small smile thinking about who.

"Sakusa." She plainly said, Atsumu groaned and Osamu chuckled "I can see that" he laughed. "I have bad feelings about him..." Atsumu grumbled "Party pooper.." Osamu whispered. "Shut yer mouth 'Samu!" The blonde looked at his twin.

Y/N slammed a hand on the table to grab their attention "Ay, I'm sorry if you don't like him. Okay? I know you practically hate him anyways..." she looked directly into Atsumus eyes.

"Wow pretty-" "Y/N?" A voice interrupted, the girl averted her attention to the door. "Ah! Saku-san? What are you doing here?" Her face flushed in embarrassment, "Kira-San wanted me to come get you for something..." he walked closer till he was behind the twins. Atsumu let out curses under his breath casing Osamu to wack him in the head.

"I can come back later if you where busy.." Sakusa walked you Y/Ns side "no, we're not busy..." Y/N stood up "here where is she?" She asked Sakusa. "She said the gym I think.." he answered, "oh, okay..I'll be going! Bye guys!" She said pushing her self by Sakusa and quickly running out.

Sakusa furrowed his brows at Atsumu, Atsumu glared back. The Masked teen clicked his tongue and walked out of the room, "interesting..." Osamu snorted "Yer annoyin' "Atsumu crossed his arms.

{time skip}

Sakusa walked throughout the halls, avoiding the 'dirty' walls until he bumped into someone. He faintly looked at the person "sorry, I wasn't looking..." the boy- as we all know- suna apologized to the ace. Sakusa didn't say anything but merely stared at the fox-like boy, "mhm..." Sakusa mumbled and walked away from him. Dusting off his arm in the process to get 'rid' of germs.

Suna stared at the Wavy-haired ace walking away, 'now I see why Atsumu doesn't like him...' the boy sighed walking the opposites direction of Sakusa.

Sakusa peered around the corner to find Y/N and Tendou talking, seems they're friends now. Sakusa slowly walked over to the two of them he herd Them both laughing from a distance. Sakusa furrowed his brows, 'what kind of spell is he trying to cast on shortie..?' He thought now almost exactly in the spot they where.

He stood up to his full height and made an 'ahem' sound which interrupted the girl and the middle blocker. Y/N turned around and jumped a bit seeing that Sakusa was there "Hi!" She said nervously "hello..." he moved over to stand next to Y/N. Tendou snickered "You two look like a married couple standing like that..." both Itachiyama members blushed Y/N smacked tendous arm.

"Shut your mouth, salami!" She shouted now Turing her head to cover her blush. Sakusa stood in his place- frozen, his mask covering his blush and a small smile hidden underneath. Tendou laughed again "I'm just kidding, now I think Wakatoshi-Kim needs me so I'll have to go. See you later!" He quickly scampered off.

Sakusa glanced down at the girl, her face had a small pout and her hand picking up the top of her shirt to cover her mouth with it. his face became a little more red and butterflies moved about in his stomach, 'now what spell do you have on me, Y/N L/N?' His thought rang about in his mind,

His hand came up to touch her head and patted it gently. "Want me to walk you back to your room, princess?" A little smile came about his face, he didn't mean to say princess but he was glad that he did. Her face exploded with red, almost the color of Tendous hair. "I-I..." is all that she could choke out, Sakusa grabbed her hand and pulled her down the hallway, little did they know someone had set this up knowing that Sakusa would walk down that hall.

Tendou high-fived his teammate "good job playing this out, Tendou....but wait how did you know?" The libero questioned him "i could just tell, whenever I said his name. Her eyes lit up and I saw doming tugging at her lips, then it hit me- she had a crush on this germaphobe guy." Tendou laughed a little nervously. "Wow, great job mind reader.." Hayato mused.

Sakusa and Y/N kept walking down the hall. Sakusa glancing down at her every so often Y/N kept facing forward. From far away you would think that they where dating- or just really really close friends.

Y/N, her face was still red and she held a playful smile of her features. Something tapped at her fingers, she looked down to see none other than Sakusas hand. She opened her hand a bit, he carefully slid his hand onto hers.

That feeling both filled them again. Like they where up in the sky, flying over everything and everyone. The feeling like the ocean in the early morning and late at nights where the stars where brighter than any light. The feeling of being loved, loved by someone who isn't family, loved by none other then your best friend and crush. By now...it was probably more than a crush.

(A/N: when did I become so cheesy...>~<)

The boy pulled down his mask and let it rest on his chin as they got to the managers room. "Y/N, look at me." He turned her face to him and stared into her (E/C) eyes, he leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the cheek and sent her in her room. He was quick to shut the door and walk away quickly- probably re-thinking his whole life.

Y/Ns eyes widened and she slid down on the wall near her stuff. She ran her hand over her cheek "D-did...he just..." she asked herself the self explanatory question, she pulled her knees up to her chest. "holy shit..." was the last thing she mumbled before her girl bestie walked in and plopped down on the ground. Kira let out a huge sigh and fell back onto her mattress, "that was tiring!" She faced Y/N "you good fam?".

Y/N nodded her head 'yes' and folded her legs. "I need to listen to some music..." she sighed picking up her phone and immediately plugging her headphones in. Once she turned the music on she leaned back on the wall, Y/N pressed her head on the wall and thought 'hm...you know Y/N that felt different then when you kissed his cheek..' she shocked the thought off for now and just enjoyed the music.

———————————————————————————

AHHHHHHHH I FEEL A CONFESSION COMING UP-

And yes An UpDAtE!

With love

<3 -Sadie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.4K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
128K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
541K 19.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
236K 2.9K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...