LOVE LITTLE TOO LATE❤✔

By roulette_27

Once again her dark past wants to write its self , but the only difference this time she has someone to save... More

#LOVE LITTLE TOO LATE
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Appreciation
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
THE END

chapter 6

66 11 0
By roulette_27

As i was in the living room the boys came down running. they looked really serous especially Ace and all of them were wearing bulletproof vests and had guns. i knew better than to ask what they were going to do with those guns. Ace approached me then held my hand and said i was not to be worried since they were only going to take care of some business. i smiled at him and he smiled at me. then king came in the room and looked at Ace's hand then looked at me. he looked pissed then he left where as the boys followed behind him. i know he think there is something between me and Ace but there is nothing since he had once told me he cares for me like a sister particularly because i look like his sister. And i really only see him like a brother and nothing else.

i got up and went to the kitchen to make dinner knowing when they come back they will be hungry. when i was done i eat my portion and as cleaning the dishes i heard a huge thud like the door was broken down and people running in. I panicked and tried to rush to my room so i could lock myself in but i was too late since my hair was grabbed and i was pulled towards the men who had barged in the house. ooh come on why does this keep on happening to me , i looked at them but i could not identify them since they hide their faces under masks . but one of them pulled his mask off and i immediately recognized him. he was one of the guys that tried to rape me that day in the cells. he smirked satisfied that i could recognize him and was terrified."you bitch and you thought we would just forget about you huh! but seriously you hit the jackpot being at king's house ".

"but before we leave lets give you something to remember us by before we had you over to the boss ". and they beat me up, pulled my hair and i think they cracked my ribs . once as they looked satisfied by their work , they carried as they wait for the other who were looking for something else. by that time i dont know what else happened since i had already passed out from the pain.

octavius' pov

As we arrived one of my bases to my shipments of weapons. I was confused since i got a call from one of my men that there were intruders but seemed something was wrong i actually felt it and my instincts have never been wrong. I took my phone and tried to call back at the house hoping Mia would answer but nothing then it all came home that there was a mole among us who diverged my attention from the house to the warehouse so they could invade my house . and all my thoughts came back to Mia . she was all alone and defenseless. Ace sensed something was wrong and he came towards me asked what was wrong , i explained it to him . i told him to get the car ready and we quickly rushed back as we arrived my suspicions had been confirmed since most of my guards were down looked like they were drugged. Me and the boys swiftly got rid of the intruders who were outside and went in to try and rescue Mia.

As i lead the others inside i took in the scene before me as Mia was passed out on the floor with the men who looked as finishing up so as to leave. we took all of them down but i shoot one on the knee so i could use him for info. i told the others to take him away . as i turned to Mia already Ace was carrying her towards his room but i stopped him and told him to take her to my room while  i call the doctor.

After half an hour my doctor arrived and went to attend on Mia. both I and Ace waited outside as the doctor was with Mia. we both were worried but i could not stop the bugging questions in the back of my mind about what was going on between Ace and Mia and so I asked. 'Listen i have been meaning to ask what going on between you and Mia'. He looked at me then said "Mia is like a little sister to me and am actually surprised you did not notice she looks exactly like Allison". part of me was relived that it was only a brother-sister relationship between them. then the doctor came out and told us there is nothing to worry about since they only bruised her ribs and had a head concussion. it was a relief to hear that but what came next shook me to the core . " it seems the girl has been through an abusive ordeal and not only once since she had a lot of old and recent bruises from belts,whips,knifes mostly torture". Ace looked like this was not the first time he heard this . after explaining her medication to us he left. i went towards Ace"you knew about this part of Mia's life''. He scoffed and said "it doesn't take a genius to know this and actually she didn't tell i knew since the day i rescued her".

He left to go and check on Mia then went back to his room.I on the other had was left with her in my room. I have never let anyone into my room before apart from the boys , most of the women who have been in my life were actually nothing serious and were there to only please my sexual pleasures but with Mia i did not want that to be our relationship for once i wanted something permanent in my life and as looked at her bruised face i knew i wanted it to with her. exhausted i went into the bathroom and had a quick shower and put some pants since i always sleep in my pants only. i got into bed with Mia but with caution making sure i put some space between us. she moved then her eyes sprang open laced with fear and panic . i placed my hand against her cheek softly to make sure not to touch her bruise."hey relax you are with me your safe". Her once tensed body relaxed and she leaned on to my touch. "thank you i thought i would to go through that again" tears sprang and ran down her cheeks . i wiped the tears carefully not to hurt her ." no! that will never happen as long as i am here okay!". she smiled and nodded, i tried to calm her down so she could sleep since the doctor told me she needed the sleep so she could heal. after some time she fell asleep as I as well.

Mia's pov

I woke expecting to see octavius beside me but to my disappointment  he was not in bed beside . but then i saw the tray of breakfast with a rose as i moved the pain in my ribs sparked . so i tried to drag my self to the other end of the bed towards my breakfast . there was a note beside it.                       Eat your breakfast and have some rest ,don't forget your medicine. i'll be back for you. ❤king

I smiled and dug into my breakfast after drinking my medicine i felt very drowsy and asleep right away.

octavius' pov

Since i left her in the morning i have not seen her since am busy torturing this bastard from the attack yesterday and let me tell you this fucker has not talked a single bit. i was so frustrated but i knew after some time if i kick it up a notch he will crack, all i had to do was wait a little bit longer for the surprise after he sees it he'll talk.

my men brought in the woman, am against torturing women but i have to use her for him to talk. i went in and looked at him and he looked wasted from all the torture seems they did a number on him but his persistent to not talk after all that so i told them to bring her in.

She was crying as she came in she screamed at the state of his boyfriend. the man immediately looked up shocked at what he was seeing. " what the fuck king now your using women  ". i only smiled and pointed out that if he tells me the name of his boss, the mole and location of his boss i'll let her go and won't kill. "and what makes you think i would trust you huh! king".

''Imbecile ! cant you see you don;t have a choice here either you cooperate or poor sweetheart here wont live to see daylight". she screamed at him to tell us what we wanted to know. He looked defeated and i knew he was going to crack .

"I don't no more than what am telling you i swear okay i only know that the bosses' name is Leon and he sent us to get the girl and any important info.and i don't know the mole my job was to follow orders given to me by my superiors and that's it ''. i originally knew it had to be Leon but ever other thing he said was useless to me and that angered me. Since he was of no use for me , i told the guard to let go of his girlfriend and to threaten her if she would have told anyone of what she saw she was gone not as it mattered anyway since i twisted the law in my hands and i could almost get away with anything. after i killed him and had his body disposed , i went home anxious to see her and how she was doing.

i parked my car then went inside but before climbing the stairs there she was trying to walk down the stairs."where are you going shouldn't you be getting some rests right now". she looked at me and smiled " i was bored from all the sleeping and wanted to take a walk and get some fresh air". i smiled back and climbed the stairs towards her and lifted her bridal style going outside with her when we arrived i let her stand and we start walking while holding her hands. she was small compared to my big body and her hands felt so small in mine, i cursed under my breath. she needed to eat more and gain some weight since when i carried her she felt as if she weighed nothing. she looked at me and i think she saw my displeased expression.

"whats wrong?" she stopped walking and turned to me and held by cheek. her hands felt soft against my cheek and i leaned in into the touch. I looked into her eyes and said "remember i said i wanted more between us ''. She nodded. "yes! i want that between me and you". i leaned in and captured her lips in a slow passionate kiss then pulled away to look at her and i saw that she was judging either to trust me or not. To assure her that i was not pressuring her into anything and that i could wait till when she was ready , i kissed her and told her i would wait for her answer.

since that day i would shower her with care, my attention and assure her that i would always protect her. and as days goes she became more free and relaxed around me

to be continued ........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953 319 25
A girl who is completely shattered:running away from her past, but fate brings her back to meet her past again.
1.9M 58.3K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...
203 14 20
A small town girl in a city and falls in love with a millionaire... or is it that simple??
4.6K 259 37
"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓪" °°° 𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖, your average normal adult trying to make bo...