The Fake Boyfriend

By ChiinieBae

Jungkook just wanted to steal some expensive stuff from the apartment of the girl that he's been eyeing for a... More

Foreword
Prologue
TFB - 1
TFB - 2
TFB - 3
TFB - 4
TFB - 5
TFB - 6
TFB - 7
TFB - 8
TFB - 9
TFB - 10
TFB - 11
TFB - 12
TFB - 13
TFB - 14
TFB - 15
TFB - 16
TFB - 17
TFB - 18
TFB - 19
TFB - 20
TFB - 21
TFB - 22
TFB - 23
TFB - 24
TFB - 25
TFB - 26
TFB -27
TFB - 28
TFB - 29
TFB - 30
TFB - 31
TFB - 32
TFB - 33
TFB - 34
TFB - 35
TFB - 36
TFB - 37
TFB - 39
TFB - 40
TFB - 41
TFB - 42
TFB - 43
TFB - 44
TFB - 45
TFB - 46
TFB - 47
promotion
TFB - 48
TFB - 49
TFB - 50
TFB - 51
TFB - 52
TFB - 53
TFB - 54
TFB - 55
TFB - 56
TFB - 57: #LoveUnfolding
Chii's message
shameless plugging
announcement

TFB - 38

893 69 20
By ChiinieBae

Jisoo and Taehyung walks inside the restaurant that the former booked a reservation. The restaurant is owned by one of her mother's friend and the food they serve are simply magnificent. Taehyung helped Jisoo to take her seat like the real gentleman that he is. Jisoo whispered a thank you and Taehyung smile at her for acknowledgement.

"Wow! This place is beautiful." Taehyung breath a compliment as he scan the interior of the place.

"I'm glad you like it here." She said with a smile. Grateful that Taehyung likes the place.

"Mom's friend own this place." She said and Taehyung nods in acknowledgement. "Their foods are magnificent!" She exclaims in pure excitement.

Taehyung chuckles seeing how her eyes sparkles in excitement. "You're more excited than me, huh?"

"Of course! We're talking about food." She answers making them both burst in laughter.

After a moment a waiter came to their table and took their orders.

Taehyung watch Jisoo as she narrates to him all the things that happened in Paris. How Jungkook rocked the fashion week and how he got a hundred of job offers overseas. He happily listens to her then his eyes caught a glance of the shining diamond ring on her left ring finger.

She's engage. He sadly said in his thought.

"You're engage." He suddenly blurt out absentmindedly.

Jisoo suddenly stops from talking. "Huh?"

"That ring. It's an engament ring, right? You're engage with Jungkook." He said staring at the ring.

"Oh!" She looked at her engagement ring a happy smile shows in her face. "Yes. Jungkook asked me to marry him before I came back." She said as she fondly caress the ring.

"Oh well, congratulations. We should celebrate your engagement then." He said wit a cheerful voice.

Jisoo looked at Taehyung and sincerely smiles at him. "Thank you, Taehyung oppa."

Taehyung tried to smile happily. He wanted to show her that he is happy for her despite of the pain inside him. Seeing Jisoo happy because of someone is a huge stab in his heart and now that she is engage to that man who isn't him, kills him inside.

I lose. I really did lose her to Jungkook. You win, Jeon. You really did win.

Cameras flashing, celebrities waving, interviews here and there and an endless smiles and pose makes Jungkook's head ache. Although he's been awhile in the modelling world, still he isn't totally used of all the fame and limespot that he gets whenever he attends an event.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook!"

He turns to the person who calls out his name an was greeted by a blonde American lady who is wearing a fitted shiny red dress.

"Hi! My name is Amanda. I am Miss Natasha's personal secretary." The American lady introduced herself and extend her hands for a handshake.

He shook the lady's hand. "Nice to meet you, Amanda."

"Nice to meet you too. Miss Natasha is a bit busy for a moment but I'll inform her that you already arrive. Please, enjoy the party and one of the staff will show you to your table." Amanda politely informed him.

"Thank you, Amanda." He said. One of the staff shows him at his table and he look around as he sips on the champange in his hand.

He got tired from all the introducing, talking and interviews that he had earlier. And some selfies and groupies from celebrities and elite people who knew him. He isn't a fan of this kind of gathering but he has to attend and endure it for his career.

"Jungkook?"

He glanced at his side and surprise written all over his face. "Gayeon-ssi. What are you doing here?"

"Can I take a seat?" Gayeon asked, pointing at the chair beside him.

"Sure."

Gayeon quickly settle at the chair.

"I'm surprise to see you here." Jungkook said after recovering from his initial shock.

Gayeon smile sweetly at Jungkook. "Me and my groupmates were invited."

Jungkook nods in understading.

"By the way, congratulations on your first Paris fashion week. You rocked the runway, as expected."

"Thanks." He simply answer before diverting his eyes from Gayeon.

"I was there at the fashion week." She informed him.

"Ahhh..." he uninterestedly answer.

Gayeon frowns seeing how Jungkook looks so uninterested at her. How can you not be interested at me? I'm like one of the top beautiful woman in Korea, duh?

"So, uhm, how are you and your uhm...girlfriend?"

"We're doing good. And actually," he glanced at her before continuing. "we're engage. I asked her to marry me while we were in Paris."

Gayeon's eyes widen like a saucer. "E-engage? You....you proposed to her?"

Jungkook proudly smiles. "Yes."

Engage? He's engage to that woman? How come I didn't know about it? Oh gosh! This is not happening! They can't be engage. He can't be engage with that woman. He can't. You're mine Jungkook. You're mine. Urgh!!! I'm going to ruin your relationship and you'll see that you trully belongs to me, not with her!

"Wow! Look at those stars oppa. They are so beautiful." Jisoo exclaims as she looked at the starry sky.

"It is." But you are more beautiful. Especially your eyes. The way they shine, it put those gorgeous stars to shame at night. He said inside his mind as he stares at the beauty that the woman beside him possessed.

Jisoo is indeed beautiful. And the way the moonlight hits her delicate face makes her so ethereal. So unreal. She look so divine like a beautiful fairy.

"You done staring?"

Taehyung was pulled back from his rail of thoughts when he heard her husky yet silky voice and his eyes widen when he realized that Jisoo is now directly looking at him with a smirk.

Oh shoot! She caught me staring at her.

He clears his throat and looked forward, avoiding Jisoo's amused face. "W-well, I can't help it. You are so beautiful that you made me stare at you." He honestly said.

Jisoo's cheeks immediately heats up hearing Taehyung's honest words. Geez! This man never really change. He's still a straightforward man.

"Well, uhm, tell me what have you been doing for the past years that you're gone." She said, changing the topic so that the awkwardness between them disperse.

"What I've been doing? Uhm, let's see?" He lean on the bench and looked up the starry nights before telling her of the things that he's been upto during the years that they were separated from each other.

"Well, I went to LA. A friend of mine helped me to get a job there. I was a company driver. Then, I was scouted as a model."

"You were a model?" She asked surprise. She didn't know that.

Taehyung chuckles at her surprised response. "Yeah. Surprising, isn't it?"

She nods in agreement.

"Well, I was a model. I've been a model for several brands. Aside from modelling, I still continue being a tattoo artist. I've been a tattoo artist of many hollywood celebrities even some of the riches people in America and other countries became my client."

"Wow! You really did succeed."

"I have to, so that I can make our dreams come true. And that I'll be able to be a man worthy of you." He said as he looked at her.

Jisoo was speechless hearing Taehyung last sentence. Seeing the love and sadness in his brown eyes, makes her heart hurt and it bring tears to her eyes. She wanted to erase the sadness in his eyes but she doesn't know how.

"Shhh...don't cry."

She flinch when she felt Taehyung's warm palms in her face, wiping her tears from her eyes.

"Please don't cry, my Princess Chu. I am not worthy of your tears." He said with an equally sad voice that made her cry more.

"Why oppa? Why did you leave? We were so happy and in love. Why did you left me, oppa? Why did you disappear? Don't you love me anymore?" She asked in between her cries.

Taehyung shook his head. "I never stop loving you, Chu. I never did. Until this very moment, I still love you so much."

"Then why? Why did you left me? Tell me, oppa. Tell me!"

Taehyung pull his hands away from Jisoo's face and comb his hair with his fingers, frustratingly. "I can't Jisoo. I can't tell you. Please don't push me to tell you."

"Why? Why can't you tell me? I have the right to know!" Her voice raised from anger. "Why can't you just tell me?"

Tehyung stood up, frustrated. "Stop, Jisoo. Please stop." He begs. He doesn't want to tell her because it'll only hurt her.

Jisoo stop up as well and grip Taehyung's arm firmly. "No! You can't runaway from this forever. Why can't you just tell me oppa?!"

"Because you'll end up hating the people you love!" He burtst out, breath heavy and Jisoo was stunned by his outburts. "I'd rather you hating me than them. So please, just, please Chu. I don't want you to get hurt." Taehyung continue with pleading voice.

"Do you think you're not hurting me by keeping it from me? You promised oppa. You promised to tell me."

"I know. But it'll only hurt you more if you know the truth. I'm sorry but I rather not tell you." He said before turning his back and walk away.

"Oppa..." more tears fell down from her eyes as she watch Taehyung's retrieving back moving far away from her.

Oppa, why won't you tell me? Who are you protecting? And who are they whom I'll end up hating? Oppa, what really happen? And what's reason of your absence?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.9K 33
The one and only Jungkook is your boss, and fake boyfriend/ fiancé. He is the best dude in the world that you can ask for. UPDATE: I wrote this so l...
20.9K 2K 43
Hoseok has been looking for an apartment to stay and luckily he found one. But there is already a tenant named Jungkook who is staying in the same ap...
236K 9.6K 15
Being in a fake relationship always meant that everything in the relationship would be fake. From the kisses to the hugs, everything wasn't real at a...
194K 6.1K 24
; in which a girl is constantly chased after annoyingly to prove jeon jungkook's friends wrong.