To Forever Love Him (Original...

By theanimeoutcast

(This story is a BL romance, and has been put on hiatus. I will be unpublishing this story this summer after... More

Before You Read (IMPORTANT! TRIGGER WARNINGS AND OTHER DETAILS LISTED)
Random Information I Found for Research
Original Cast
First Arc Is Being Edited
Prologue
1.1 - Exploring Sexuality (Edited)
1.2 (Edited)
1.3 (Edited)
1.4 (Edited)
1.5 (Edited)
1.6 (Edited)
1.7 (Edited)
1.8 (Edited)
1.9 (Edited)
1.10 (Edited)
1.11 (Edited)
1.12 (Edited)
1.13 (Edited)
1.14 (Edited)
1.15 (Edited)
Author's Note (Edited)
1.16 (Edited)
1.17 (Edited)
1.18 (Edited)
1.19 (Edited)
Author's Note (About the Edited and Unedited Chapters)
1.20
1.21
Author's Note (please read)
1.22
1.23
1.24 (End of Arc One- Exploring Sexuality)
Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (1)
Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (2)
Recap of Arc One
2.1 - Roses Are Red
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17 (End of Arc Two- Roses are Red)
Arc Two Extra: And All Was Well (Zhu Xiuying)
Arc Two Extra: Chen Bao and Fan Jiahao side story
Author's Note
Author's Note (2)
Another Author's Note
3.1 - Your Obedient Servant
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
Arc Three Extra: Christmas Time is Here
Author's Note: Book Ideas?
3.7
3.8
Sorry, Another Note
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
Other Book Ideas
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20 (End of Arc Three- Your Obedient Servant)
4.1 - Magic Lasts Until Midnight
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
Revised/Rewritten Edition is out!
4.16
4.17
4.18 (End of Arc Four- Magic Lasts Until Midnight)
5.1 - A Prisoner of Love
5.2
5.3
500k Views Special (Whys, Pet Reveal, and Drawings)
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
My Books That Are Coming Soon
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
Author's Note (About Next Updates)
Author's Note
Author's Note
Back From the Dead (Important Author Update)

5.4

1.9K 80 13
By theanimeoutcast

*unedited*

As Sun Hui went down the hall and did his best not to get lost, he struggled to find his way back to his cell.

Why is his personal quarters so far away from everyone else? Sun Hui grumbled to himself. It's like a maze in here!

As he was walking, Sun Hui had his eyes on the ground to watch his step. So one someone stood directly in front of him, blocking his path, he didn't notice until his head banged against the chest in an unintentional head butt.

The impact made Sun Hui fall directly on his butt, which hurt like Hell. Rubbing his head and cursing his fall, he looked up at the idiot who got in his way.

As soon as he saw him, Sun Hui knew this was Xu Shen, the male lead. Xu Shen has a fringe over his eyes, making him look slightly emo, but the back was trimmed short. He had two nose piercings, one on each nostril, and a single earring on his right ear. A tattoo can be partially seen climbing up the side of his neck. His orange jumpsuit looked slightly big on his slim and lean body, but Sun Hui had a feeling Shen wasn't all bone. He looked like he either belonged in a gang, or was some secret weapon for the mafia. But much like Yang Bo or even more so, Xu Shen had a "pretty boy" look. The difference between them though was that Xu Shen exuded danger from a mile away and Yang Bo looked like he couldn't even hurt a fly no matter how much he tried to blend in. He wouldn't be surprised if Li Tai got this body.

"Hi!" Sun Hui said cheerfully. It's what Yang Bo would've done, and the male lead was supposed to be good even if he was the stereotypical bad boy. Sun Hui had no reason to hate yet, and if he was Li Tai, even better.

Xu Shen tilted his head.

Although it would be nice if he was a lot less annoying, Sun Hui fidgeted.

"You're the weird one," was all he said.

I am the weird one? Sun Hui wanted to yell. What are you doing out of solitary confinement and without Lu Jiao?

"And you're famous!" Sun Hui faked a smile.

Xu Shen frowned. "What...?"

"Everyone knows about you! You have a special cell! And people say to stay away because you're not right in the head, but based on this conversation, I see nothing wrong with you!" he said brightly. Bless Yang Bo's precious condition.

"You are weird," Xu Shen concluded. "Be more careful."

That wiped the smile right off of Sun Hui. Be careful? Was this actually Li Tai?

"What do you mean?" Sun Hui asked, suddenly serious. Xu Shen continued to look at him funny.

"What? Do you have a habit of running into people and assuming everyone is kind or something? Be less trusting," he scolded.

"And why would you care about my well-being?" Sun Hui narrowed his eyes.

"And people say I'm crazy," Xu Shen mumbled. "Look, this is a prison. You won't make it with that innocent attitude."

With that, he left.

Sun Hui just sat there, baffled. That didn't seem like Li Tai. He would've said so by now, wouldn't he? And he needed to stop breaking character. It was bad enough he did so with his husband (out of habit, of course), but if he did any more change in front of others it would look too strange and may ruin his goals.

As Sun Hui finally made his way to the common lunch room, he sat in his usual corner by himself. He cautiously looked for Crusher, but didn't see him anywhere.

Hou Feng must've beaten him pretty bad, Sun Hui thought.

Not too far away, he saw Lu Jiao scolding Xu Shen. Lu Jiao was pretty. She had long blonde hair that was pulled into a ponytail, and her police hat was pulled down to cover part of her eyes. Her warden outfit was skin tight on her body, showing off her form. She oozed female power and kindness, but at the moment she was showing her wrath. She actually looked a lot like Jin Min.

As soon as he thought that, Lu Jiao turned and began walking in his direction, a hard cold scowl disappearing into a friendly smile. Yang Bo had only talked to her a few times, but they were acquainted enough. Sun Hui looked away in case she thought he was staring.

"Hi, Bo'er! Aren't you going to eat?" she asked nicely.

Sun Hui wanted to cry. If only all female leads were like that.

"Not hungry," he shook his head.

"You sure? You are quite thin. You should eat something," Lu Jiao frowned in concern.

"Is there something wrong?" Sun Hui hated she was beating around the bush.

"Oh, right! I came to tell you that you are getting a new cell mate," she said. "It's not official, but that jacka— I mean Xu requested to move in with you."

"What? But he's in solitary confinement!"

"Having a cell mate might do him good," she mumbled. "Don't worry, as his supervisor I'll make sure he doesn't do anything to you."

Sun Hui suddenly felt a piercing gaze. At this time, Xu Shen most likely had a blooming crush on Lu Jiao. He only hoped he didn't see him as competition, especially if they are going to be celling together.

"Can he even request a change?" Sun Hui squeaked.

"Not really, but he's a special case. And I want to do whatever I can to see less of hi— I mean, we try to accommodate all prisoners!"

She wasn't fooling him, Lu Jiao just wanted to get rid of Xu Shen and this was her opportunity. Sun Hui inwardly sighed.

"A-alright, if you say so," Sun Hui nodded.

"Great!" she smiled brightly. It made Sun Hui gasp lightly, staring at her.

"Jin Min..."

"Hm? Who's Jin Min?" she suddenly frowned, breaking his daze.

Sun Hui frowned sadly. Could he be wrong? Did she lose her memories again?

"Ah, it's nobody. Just someone I knew..." Sun Hui then smiled. "You remind me of her."

Her features softened, "She sounds nice. Tell me about her sometime, okay?"

"Jiao Jiao, what's taking so long?" Xu Shen whined. Sun Hui glanced at Xu Shen, whose gaze was dark. Oh, he was jealous. That's why he was whining to get her attention.

She rolled her eyes and mumbled, "Don't call me that."

"Jiao Jiao!"

"Coming!" she hissed.

When Lu Jiao came to Xu Shen, he sent her off somewhere, most likely to get the paper work done. He then went to Sun Hui.

He gulped. People were already staring at them. He should've been dead, but he was alive. The head warden saved him, and two popular people visited him within ten minutes when nobody does. Word travels fast.

"Keep in line," was all Xu Shen said before turning on his heel.

Was that a threat? Sun Hui wanted to cry. And why was he acting so weird around him? Was it Li Tai giving him secret messages or was he over reading everything?

(Kind of short, but at least it isn't filler?)
I apologize for taking so long to update! I've been busy with studying for AP exams and getting university stuff completed. My last day of school is next week, so after that I'll be able to update more frequently. Everything is starting to speed up so I have to make sure I get everything done for my first year of university and finish my exams before I can really do anything else.
Also, I may be taking an official break soon so I can focus on my other stories a bit. I'm falling behind my ideas. Sorry for being so inconsistent!
~Outcast

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.6K 27
I, Ishihara Jun was killed in a plane crash at the age of 18. I was on my way to a job interview in South Korea when another plane hit ours. I protec...
101K 7.3K 111
5 years ago, Xiao Zhan filmed 'The Untamed'. A lot of things happened since then. He woke up one day at a rather familiar place with some familiar f...
98.4K 855 108
Original / male male / time travel / high H / drama / beauty shou / black belly attack ✔️ The full text has been completed 1v1 bisexual big tits swee...
320K 17.9K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...