More Than Friends

Galing kay jthawtiter

Everybody life is good, living great, and enjoying their purpose for being on earth. Family means everything... Higit pa

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 Pt. 1
Chapter 63 Pt. 2
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 23

1.8K 68 4
Galing kay jthawtiter

*August in MM*

Payton was home on the couch reading a book. She was glad her surgery was over and it was a success. Now she was taking a break from working to work on her book. But today she was reading a book instead of writing.

August was heading over to chill with her since he'd been at the studio all day. It was raining out so they probably wasn't going out today which was fine with her. Hearing the door knob turn she knew it was August.

"Afternoon August" she greeted him as he closed the door.

"Afternoon baby, how was your surgery" he asked her as he walked around the couch and kissing her forehead.

"It was great, successful and exhausting" she told him as he took a seat on the end of the couch.

"I see you reading, you still trying to go out today" he asked her as he took off his shoes and Marco came running down the stairs.

"I mean if you want to yea but if not that's fine" she told him as she closed her book.

"Well since we not going out, I wanna give you something" he said as Marco came jumping on the couch.

"Ok, imma go fix Marco some food and water than you can show me what you got me" she sat up beside him and he smiled pecking her lips.

"Alright" he said and she stood up.

"Marco, let's go boy" she said and he jumped off the couch following her.

While she fixed his food August sat on the couch looking at the gift he bought her. It was all or nothing at this point. He sat the gift down and took off his clothes stripping down to his hooping shorts.

"Marco wait" she told him as he barked at her while she fixed his food.

August stood up and headed over to the kitchen area. He stood watching her as she fixed Marco food. She was so concentrated. Once she was done she put the things away and sat his bowl down.

"There you go" she said as she rubbed his head as he began eating his food.

"Payton come sit down" August told her and she looked over, she was nervous.

"O..kk" she said walking around the counter sitting on the counter stool.

"You ready" he asked walking up in between her legs.

"What August" she said and he pecked her lips.

"This" he said pulling a box out his pocket opening it.

"August" she said covering her mouth as she looked at the beautiful ring.

"I was planning on taking you out to give it to you but I know you like to stay home on rainy days, so I have no choice but to do it now" he said and she just looked at the ring, it was so beautiful.

"It's a promise ring" he said licking over his lips as he looked at her, she was about to cry.

"August... you boutta make me cry yo" she said and he smiled.

"I wanna give you this ring but I have to give you my promises first" he said and she was so shocked as he got down on one knee.

"Payton Elena East, I promise to love you, be there for you, protect you, have your back for an eternity, and never leave you again. I love you babygirl and with that being said will you be my girlfriend, again" he asked her as he pulled the ring out the box. She just smiled, she was so happy.

"Yea" she smiled wide and he smiled standing up putting the ring on her finger.

"Next time I'll be asking you to take my last name" he told her and she looked up at him with a smile.

"I love you girl" he told her as he bit his lip.

"I love you too" she said and he leaned down kissing her, he missed hearing her say those words.

The kiss turned passionate and it didn't take him 5 seconds before he picked her up and headed to her room. He closed the door behind him, he was about to make love to his girl.

"Daddy" Pierre heard his name being yelled as Asia walked down the stairs.

"Yes princess" he said as he held a sleeping Amari.

"I have a biggg question" she said as she walked over to them and Pierre smiled.

"Wassup princess" he asked and she smiled.

"Is grandma ok" she asked him and he was taken back by her question.

"What do you mean princess" he asked and she sigh.

"I heard her crying when she was praying, I know god is good but she was crying really bad daddy" Asia told him and Pierre sigh.

"Do you remember what she was crying about" he asked and she put her hand to her chin and began thinking.

"She asked god to forgive her for what she did to Payton, is she talking about auntie P" she asked him and he sigh.

"Yes she is talking about auntie P princess" he told her and Asia face sadden within seconds.

"Is auntie ok" she asked sadly, everybody knew Asia loved her some Auntie P.

"Princess she's fine, I promise" he told her and she smiled hesitantly.

"Can we go see her or can you ask her to come over to see us" Asia asked him and he sigh.

"I'll call ok, you got homework school is tomorrow" he said and Amarin came walking up the stairs from the studio.

"Mommy... would you like to help me with my homework" Asia asked Amarin as she walked over to them.

"Sure baby, go get your homework and we'll work on it in the den" Amarin told her and she walked off going upstairs.

"Babe what's wrong with you" Amarin asked Pierre as she kissed his cheek.

"Marin, Asia heard my mom crying about P and I don't know what to do" he told Amarin and she sigh.

"Babe what do you think we should do cause I mean Payton not hearing none of what Tasha has to say and honestly I don't blame her" Amarin said and Pierre sigh.

"Marin do you know Payton lost a baby" Pierre asked her and Amarin slowly leaned back in disbelief.

"No, please don't tell me she lo-" before Amarin could finish she just stop talking, she didn't know anything about that.

"When did this happen Pierre" she asked looking over at him and he shrugged.

"All I know is she lost her baby, she told Tasha that she wouldn't consider having a relationship with her until she was able to have a baby" Pierre told Amarin and Amarin was shocked.

"This is so fucked up, I feel so bad for P man" Amarin said trying not to get emotional, she never knew a thing about that.

"The point that she lost a child is what makes me mad yo, like I couldn't imagine my life without you or my kids man" Pierre said and Amarin was stun.

"The point that I never knew this and we been bestfriends since kids is breaking my heart, I love P and I hoped she's ok" Amarin said as a tear fell from her eyes.

"Baby it's ok, I promise" Pierre said pulling Amarin into a hug.

"I love you" she told him and he kissed her forehead.

"I love you too Amarin" he told her and Asia finally came down the stairs.

"Ok Mommy I'm ready... I have a lot to do" Asia said as she walked down the stairs carefully.

"Ok sweetie, come on" Amarin said as she wiped her face standing up.

"Imma go put her down and check on Junior" Pierre said standing up and they all went separate ways.

"MOMMYYYY" Keyshawn yelled as he walked in her room shaking her.

"Shawn baby please momma tired" she said and he smiled.

"DADDYS HERE" he yelled jumping up and down smiling at her.

"Who" she said opening her eyes looking at him.

"Daddy. Can I let him in" he asked excitedly and she smiled, she was glad to see him happy.

"Yea go ahead" she said and he ran out her room fast.

She threw the covers off her and sat up in bed. She walked out her room and to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. She walked out the bathroom to see Pookie and Keyshawn having a very interesting conversation.

"Morning Michelle" he greeted her with a warm smile, a smile she hadn't seen in so long.

"Morning Keyshawn" she spoke to him and continued her walk to the kitchen to start breakfast.

"Daddy I gotta A on my project, Pay-Pay and Asia helped me with it" Keyshawn told his father happily,

"I missed you man, I love you forever" Pookie pulled him into a hug hugging him tight.

"I love you too" Shawn said as he relaxed in his fathers arms.

"Imma go talk to your moms and then we can go out and have a lil fun, go get dress" he told Shawn and he stood up heading to his room.

"Michelle" Pookie said as he stood up walking over to the kitchen.

"I see Payton put y'all in a nice place" he said as he looked around the nice three bedroom apartment.

"Yea, it's pretty nice" she said as she cracked the egg.

"You seeing someone" He asked her and she shook her head no.

"No" she told him as she cracked another egg.

"Well I wanna work on getting back with you, and I know I've done some wrong things but Michelle I promise I'm doin' better than ever" he told her and she was taken back.

"Pookie I don't think it's best we get ba-" before she could finish he cut her off.

"Time Michelle, time. I let go of the drug game and moved out here, I'm in partnership with my father, I own a tattoo shop out here" he told her and she nodded.

"Congrats, glad to know that but again us getting back together I don't think so" she said as she threw the egg shells away.

"Michelle I love you alrigh', I don't see myself with anyone else but you I promise to god himself, yes I've done wrong but everybody makes mistakes and I'm going to do everything it takes to get you and my family back" he told her and she smacked her teeth.

"When you say family that includes your ex-wife right" she asked rolling her eyes and he sigh, he knew this wasn't gone be easy.

"We're coparenting, that's all I can't be with her because you all I want, I promise I'm going to fix this but you have to be willing to fix it to Michelle" he told her and she looked up at him.

"Why should I have to fix it when I didn't mess it up in the first place" she asked irritatedly and he sigh.

"Michelle I'm sorry, m-" before he could finish Keyshawn came out his room.

"Daddy I'm ready" he said and Pookie turned around.

"Alright kid, lets go" he said and Michelle watched as they left the house.

As soon as the door closed she broke down crying. She missed this Keyshawn. She missed him and was happy he was back to his normal self. She wanted to hug him so bad but all those bad things he did to her didn't leave her mind.

After a minute or two, she got herself together and finished making herself breakfast. She got ready for work but Pookie never left her mind, not even once.

Payton and August was in bed now. He was asleep on top of her and she was sleep underneath him. They were officially back together and told each other they didn't want to make it public yet. They wanted to be private and happy.

It was noon out and August had a studio session. But Payton wore him out so he decided he wasn't going. Angel didn't know but everybody else knew he canceled his session. His phone began to ring.

"August" she shook him and he groaned gripping her waist tighter.

"Hmm" he said as he snuggled his face into her neck more.

"Babe your phone is ringing" she said going back to sleep, he reached over and grabbed it.

"Hello" he said as he answered it.

"August, you have a studio session in 30, are you coming?" Angel asked him through the phone.

"No Angel, I'm doing something" he told her and she sigh.

"August here you go messing up" she said and he smacked his teeth rolling off of Payton.

"Angel what is you talking about" he asked and she smacked her teeth.

"August yo- nevermind, you have show out in Brooklyn next weekend I hope you can make it" she said then hanging up on him.

He sigh hard before standing up. He walked in Payton bathroom and took a pee. He washed his hands and walked back out the bathroom and out her room.

He grabbed his weed out his hooping shorts pocket and sat on the couch. He got his backwoods he left at Payton house the other day and rolled him a blunt. He sat back and got high.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

213 25 27
" I hate this girl from the bottom of my heart. She broke my heart in a few seconds without any hesitation. She insulted me infront of every one. Sh...
43.7K 1.3K 43
Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ This Thing Called Life is the sequal to My...
1.6M 24.4K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...
1.4M 9.6K 10
To some, Marriage is a word. To others, A sentence. 「❀」 YOU CAN READ THE FULL AND EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK ONLY ON GOODNOVEL. 「❀」 ミStory Ranking...