A Shattered Life (Countryhuma...

Por Grinnycat11

!Warning! This story contains bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse, self-harm and A LOT of blood, you h... Más

Chapter 1- Bullying Problems
Chapter 2- My New Best Friend
Chapter 3- Same Love
Chapter 4- Jealousy
Sneak Peek
Chapter 5- Family Issues
Chapter 6- They're Back!
Chapter 7- Russia with the family
Chapter 8- Germany's Revenge
Chapter 9- Memories Of War
Chapter 10- Boyfriends Argument
Chapter 11- A Lost Loved One
Chapter 12- A Drunken Father
THANK YOU!🎉🎊
Chapter 13- Missing
Chapter 14- Don't Leave Me
Chapter 15- A Truly Shattered Life
Thank you! (Again)
Chapter 16- More Problems...
Chapter 17- Stressful
Chapter 18- Sibling Conflict
Chapter 19- The Truth Revealed
Chapter 20- An Exposed Relationship
Chapter 21- Kept Secrets
Chapter 22- Hangin With The Little One's
Vote for DEATH -w-
Chapter 24- Break Up. Make Up?
Chapter 25- That Was Fast
Chapter 26- Oni-Chan?
Chapter 27- I Guess He's Missing...
Chapter 28- Something Uncovered
Chapter 29- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 30- We Might Have A Suspect
Chapter 31- A Potential Suspect?
Questions UwU
Questions Answered UwU
Chapter 32- Murderers Speak Out
Chapter 33- Arrested
Chapter 34- Philip
Chapter 35- Our Secret Friendship
Chapter 36- Now He Knows
Chapter 37- My Life Is Shattered (Finale)

Chapter 23- Sweet Sweet Revenge

905 32 39
Por Grinnycat11

It's a pretty long chapter so I hope y'all like it UwO

(Russia's POV still)

Me, America, Belarus and Kazakhstan had returned home but I hadn't heard from or seen Ukraine since last night. To be honest, by the time 10 o'clock rolled around I was worried sick about her. Everyone else had gone to bed. Ukraine wouldn't answer her phone and I was afraid something had happened! Just as I was about to go search for her, Ukraine walked through the front door.

"Ukraine! Where were you!? You had me worried sick!" I shouted, grabbing the sides of her arms. She pulled away from me,

"I was with Canada. What you're allowed to be in a relationship and I'm not?" Ukraine replied, there was a strong sense of annoyance in her tone.

"Y-You are it's just... tell me when you're going to be home late..."

"You come home after midnight some nights..." Ukraine snickered.

"Yes but... what were you even doing for so long?" I asked tilting my head slightly.

"Uh. Th-That's none for your business!" Ukraine snapped. I jumped at her sudden sharp tone.

"Uh... Alright then... Well, it's getting late and I'm tired so доброй ночи" (goodnight) I told her as I walked up the stairs. That was weird... usually, Ukraine was rather open to where she was going or what she was doing but... recently she hasn't been her usual self. I wish she would just forgive me, I know I kept my secret from her and all but she's been angry at me for a few weeks now. We can't live like this forever...

(TIME SKIP XD Third-Person POV)

About 2 months had passed since then and America still hadn't spoken to Britain, and he's tried. He's called, texted and even tried going over to the house but Britain did not want to speak with his son.

"I thought he would have cooled down by now... but I guess he's still ashamed of me..." America sighed. He sat down on the still-wet grass, "I just wish you were still here... maybe things would be different. If I ever see Germany anywhere outside of school I will make his life a living nightmare!" His eyes blazed with rage for a moment then softened. "Sorry about that Aussie... I just can't stand what he did to you... our family. I try not to think about it but I just can't get it off my mind... I'll probably be back tomorrow Aussie, bye..." America got up leaving a flower where he had sat. He walked back to Russia's house. When he got there Russia was sitting on the couch watching something on the T.V.

"Let me guess... you went back to the cemetery didn't you?" The Russian asked without turning to look at Ame.

"I had to okay? Now that it seems my father hates me I miss Australia more and more! One of these days I'm going to get my revenge! Germany did more than just kill my brother... He tore my family apart!" America's voice rose as he spoke.

"Америка you can't do this. Two wrongs don't make a right and if you get your revenge on Germany it'll make you no better than he is. He punished you because of rage and revenge and you'd be punishing him for the same reason. You can't just-"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO!" America snapped, "I'VE FOUGHT IN MORE WARS THEN YOU COULD IMAGINE! SO DON'T YOU TELL ME THAT I CAN'T GET MY REVENGE ON SOMEONE!" He ran out the front door he pulled his phone from his pocket and called New Zealand.

"Hi Ame!" She said with her sweet voice.

"New Zealand... do you want to avenge Australia? Before you say yes just know that you might have to things utterly cruel and if it's necessary you may have to kill someone..." America told her. He's tone was serious and he had slowed his sprint into a steady jog. New Zealand didn't respond for what seemed like hours.

"I'd kill anyone to avenge Australia..." She said in coldest tone America he'd ever heard. Even for him, it was enough to send a shiver down his spine.

"Good. Meet me at the park as soon as you can... Make sure Canada doesn't follow you... he'll never approve of what we're going." Ame hung up and began walking to the park.

(New Zealand's POV)

I had arrived at the park before America had and I was just sitting on a bench thinking to myself. I knew this wasn't right but I wasn't going to let my brother's killer get away with just a scolding! There was something more that had to be done, in order to let him know to never mess with us again. America showed up 10 minutes after, he sat down beside me, with the hood of his NASA jacket pulled over his head.

"So... how do you want to do this?" He asked without looking up at me.

"I...I don't know... perhaps... hurt someone he loves?"

"Good Idea... who's someone Germany cares about? His father his dead, he has no siblings. Poland maybe? He's getting closer to her everyday..." America seemed excited about this idea so I nodded in agreement.

"We have to figure out how to get both of them alone... where no one will see us..." I glanced towards the ground as I thought.

"There's a dark alley way near the center of town... we can lure them there ."

"Wow, you sure are full of ideas today!" I teased, "Though how are we going to get them there?"

"You sure are full of question's today!" America snickered. "And I'm not quite sure yet... but I'm sure we'll figure something out."

(Third-Person POV)

Germany and Poland were walking down the sidewalk when Poland's phone rang, she pulled her phone from her pocket.

"Oh, it's Czech Republic." She said happily. Germany narrowed his eyes.

"How long have you known him for?"

"Relax germ, he's like a brother to me..." Poland said answering the phone, "Hey Czech, what's up?"

"Poland you gotta help me! I'm in trouble and I really need your help!" Czech said rather panicked.

"o mój Boże! (oh my gosh!) What happened?!"

"I can't explain right now... Just meet me in the alley near the center of town at 9 o'clock, bring Germany if you can. I need as much help as possible." Czech Republic said hanging up the phone.

"Germany! He needs our help!" Poland said turning back to the German. Germany tipped his head slightly,

"With what?"

"He didn't say, but he needs us at 9 o'clock at night in the alley in the center of town," Poland told him.

"Doesn't this seem oh I don't know... suspicious?! For God's sake doesn't this seem a bit strange?! This guy calls out of nowhere and asked for help in a dark alleyway at night. Don't you see anything wrong with this!?" Germany raised one eyebrow as he spoke.

"I don't care if it's suspicious or not! Czech Republic is one of my best friends and I'm not going to sit back while I know my friend is in danger!" Poland retorted. Germany sighed,

"Even though we have no clue what kind of danger he's in, you're my friend too and I can't let you run into something like this..."

(America's POV)

I handed Czech Republic's phone back to him, "Thanks for letting us borrow your phone Czech." I said with a slight smile.

"Žádný problém! (No problem) Can't understand why you wanted me to move away but I'm happy I was able to help." He said walking away. I turned to New Zealand and nodded at her, silently telling her that the plan was underway.

"There's still a way to bail on this whole plan ya know... are you sure this is what you still want to do?" I asked. Kiwi nodded,

"I'm sure... we're not letting our brother go down without a fight!" She said proudly.

"Alright, at 7 we'll go to the alley and wait for them," I told her.

(Time skip)

Me and New Zealand had been waiting for a couple hours for Poland and Germany to come. We had everything we needed ready, a rope to tie them up with, a knife for ya know, just in case, and our facemasks so they couldn't see who we were right away... I wanted to wait for the right moment to show them that. Me and Kiwi were hiding behind a dumpster, I wish they would come now! The stench of it is becoming too much. I looked over at New Zealand and she looked... worried, to say the least...

"Are you alright Kiwi?"

"Yeah it's just... don't you think we're overdoing it a bit? Do you know how much trouble we could get into if we get caught?" She asked looking up at me.

"This is for our brother New Zealand... I... personality I don't care if I get into trouble." I told her almost in a cold tone. We both turned away from each other when we heard voices approaching. We slid our masks over our faces will the rope and knife in hand. Poland and Germany came around the corner of the alley. 'I can't believe they actually came here...' I thought to myself.

"This is the alleyway Czech was talking about right?" Germany asked glancing back and forth.

"I believe so..." Poland replied, "Czech? Are you here?" As they came closer me and New Zealand were ready to pounce. Poland was the first one that came into view and Kiwi leaped at her pinning her to the ground and already beginning to tie up Poland's hands.

"POLAND!" Germany yelled racing over to them. That's when I leaped on him as well, he fell to the ground rather easily and I tied up his hands, again, quite easily. 'Is he even trying to put up a fight?' I asked myself. He propped Germany against a nearby wall, glared up at me with a terrified look.

"Wh-What do you want from us?! What have you done with Czech Republic!?"

"We never had him... the only thing we wanted was you! To make you pay for everything you've done to us!" I growled. I then turned to New Zealand who already had Poland tied up and in a chokehold. I slowly walked toward them, my hand clenched in a fist.

"w-Wait!" Germany yelled, I turned around, "Please... I-I don't know who you are but if you have a score to settle with me then take it out on me not her!" I chuckled slightly.

"Yes well that would be just as entertaining but I've figured that the best way to truly punish you is to hurt someone you care about!" I turned around and reached Poland within a few steps. New Zealand tightened her chokehold and Poland helplessly gasped for air. I signaled for Kiwi to let go and the moment she did I punched Poland in the jaw with everything I had, knocking her out instantly. She fell to the ground unconscious, blood trickling down from her busted lip.

"NEIN!" (NO!) Germany yelled from the other side of the alley. I glanced back to see him desperately trying to free himself without much success. I pulled my mask down and saw Germany's eyes widen.

"This is what you deserve! You killed our brother out of cold blood and we are going to hurt you just as much as you hurt us! We'll leave you alone now but don't think... not even for a second that your suffering is over Germany! You'd better watch your back! Because I will always be ready to strike again!" I finished my sentence by kicking him in the chest.

"AGH!" Germany groaned falling over and with that, me and New Zeland left the scene, leaving Poland knocked out and Germany tied up. They had no real proof we did anything so we didn't have to worry about anyone else finding out.

(Time skip)

I came back to Russia's house around midnight so no one would be awake. I slid silently through the front door and locked it. The living room was still dark, I turned on the light.

"You're back late."

"JESUS CHI-" I nearly jumped to the roof when a random voice came from behind me. Russia was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed. "Russia... do not scare me like that! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I snapped clenching my hand over my chest. Russia simply ignored me,

"Where have you been America?" He asked raising one eyebrow, "Don't tell me you went to go get your revenge... like I told you not to..."

"No I wasn't... I was with New Zealand. We went to see a really long movie and then went out to eat." I told him, "What? Am I not allowed to hang out with my siblings anymore?" Russia didn't seem to be convinced.

"America... I can tell you're lying... If you tell me the truth now I won't be as angry as I would if I found out through someone else."

"Russia, I promise, I'm telling the truth this time," I told him. Russia narrowed his eyes at me but I held my stern look.

"Alright Ame, If you said you didn't do it then I believe you..." He said, kissing me gently on the forehead. "Goodnight Ame," Russia turned and walked up the stairs to his room. I knew that it was wrong to be lying to Russia, again, but he just doesn't understand why I did what I did. Honestly avenging my brother is more important to me right now. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

832 22 6
{ countryhumans x reader } Earth, a magnificent planet with tons of life, enveloped in lush vegetation, inhabited by countless species of animals, in...
43.3K 480 18
//I'm not the best at writing, so the stories will not be the best, of course. I also don't get motivation a lot, so please keep it in mind, just in...
52.3K 1.4K 33
its a rusame story BOIZ!!, also this is my first fan fic so 👌😂🤷 Also the art cover is by me sooo.... Its bad l, any way, This story contains- Abu...
184K 3.2K 31
DISCONTINUED Listen. I wrote this since I was an air headed kid, and I had no idea wth I was doing when I'm writing all these one shots. I apologize...