Betrayal To Bliss

Por Ahmirah_Ss826

A heartless young businessman. A docile,naive, beautiful daughter. She was assigned to ruin him. But he ca... Más

☘️The beginning ☘️
||A cerulean confession||
||Marriage or bondage||
||Moth to a fire||
||His and only his possession||
||Predatory husband||
||A date ruined||
||Territorial||
||He has two faces||
||His vulnerability,her helplessness||
||Someone's threatening her||
||Her knight with a shining pistol||
||Deepest to the darkest||
||An unknown threat||
||Their dreams and devotions||
||Intensified||
||The game is on||
||The red strings of fate||
||Lovers since ages||
||A shocking revelation||
||A slice of life in the chaos||
||Angels and scars||
||Determined lovestruck fool||
||Sweet trouble||
||Burning desires||
||Reunion||
||For each other's back||
||Possessive waifu||
His first kiss
His strong woman
My purr-fect husbando
My dearest wife
The lovebirds
It's not your fault
The essence
The snakes strike and counter attack
End of the evils with a blessing
Family
Together forever

||Decisive groom||

10.6K 591 77
Por Ahmirah_Ss826

"He is acting strangely around me," Emre muttered, his gaze fixed on the glass of wine in his hand, his expression blank. Aiyleen felt a flicker of annoyance pass through her.

"Why does his peculiar behavior around you bother you so much?" Aiyleen challenged. "Could it be your brotherly instincts kicking in?"

"Do not jest with me. I've already taken a major risk. If my family were to find out, they wouldn't go easy on me, you know?" Emre replied somberly.

Emre glanced at Aiyleen. She had a way of manipulating him, of pulling his strings effortlessly. She was cunning, the one who suggested exploiting Sanem's vulnerability.

Aiyleen viewed Emre as a mere tool, a means to an end in her climb to success. "We must halt Jan from marrying Sanem. She's easily influenced. She's invaluable to us, essential to my business success," she stated firmly.

"I'll do my best, do not worry," Emre assured. "I've informed Mother, and she's on her way. She won't allow this marriage to proceed. You know how she is..."

Of course, Polen understood the true nature of Huma Divit.

Sanem hesitated. Leila prodded her, "Come on, get ready. He'll be here in an hour."

Jan had called her, stating he would take her shopping for their wedding. Sanem dreaded confronting him. She loved him, but the truth of her situation would devastate him. It would break her irreparably.

"I... I don't think I can go," she stammered. "I... I'm... I'm having my period."

Leila shot her a skeptical look. "You just had your period a week ago. That's a weak excuse, Sanem." She then laid out dresses for them, adding, "Don't complicate things further. It's already too messy. Mom will have a fit if you try to back out."

Summoning her resolve, Sanem suggested, "Leila, could you come with us? Please. There's so much to choose from, I can't do it alone."

Leila shrugged and sighed, "Fine. But let's not waste time."

Sanem managed to prepare herself and, within thirty minutes, they heard the car horn blare. Sanem found herself effortlessly adorned in the perfect attire within moments. The flicker of the car horn signaled Jan's arrival, casting an air of anticipation around them.

Yet, Sanem averted her gaze, unable to meet Jan's eyes, while Leila exuded a serene comfort in his presence. As they conversed, Sanem trailed behind, grateful that Jan showed no interest in her. However, Leila's directive disrupted Sanem's peace as she declared, "I am heading to the jewellery section. You two should choose the wedding gown."

Agreeing with a nod, Jan complied, leaving Sanem internally pleading for Leila to reconsider. Disregarding her unspoken plea, they proceeded to the women's wear section in a hushed manner.

Attempting to maintain a facade of interest in the dresses, Sanem strained to appear composed until Jan's voice pierced through her thoughts, "Go and try them on."

Resigned, she entered the trial room, her spirit already drained. The weight of the situation lingered heavily, casting doubts on her ability to endure the impending nuptials.

Patiently awaiting her emergence, Jan's gaze locked onto her form as she stepped out. In that moment, his admiration was palpable as he beheld Sanem in the stunning white gown, leaving her feeling a rush of emotions.

"Beautiful," his deep voice resonated. His intense gaze lingered, evoking a flush upon her cheeks. Stepping closer, he drew her into an embrace, his whisper reverberating in her senses, "Fucking beautiful."

Startled by his sudden advance, Sanem pushed him away, her voice trembling, "Mr. Jan...!"

Jan recoiled, embarrassed by his momentary lapse into primal desire. "I apologize... I was overwhelmed by your allure in this dress," he confessed, his gaze ablaze with longing. It was a moment of raw emotion that Sanem could comprehend as a woman's understanding of a man's desires.

The remainder of the shopping expedition unfolded in an awkward haze for Sanem, as she navigated the intricate dance of emotions and expectations in a realm of desire.

The rest of the shopping was a discomforting experience for Sanem. She sensed his penetrating gaze searing through her very being, causing a wave of unease to wash over her. Despite Jan's every subtle attempt to connect with her, she evaded his touch and avoided meeting his eyes. Jan, feigning interest in Leila's chatter, couldn't shake the thoughts of his soon-to-be bride, Sanem. The delicate, reserved aura she exuded around him only fueled his inner turmoil, making it challenging to maintain his composure.

Jan persistently tried to engage her in conversation, only to be met with her expertly crafted dismissals. It seemed as though she found pleasure in all but his presence, a realization that stoked a flame of frustration within him. As they prepared to depart, Jan, unable to resist any longer, boldly seized Sanem's hand, sending a jolt of surprise through her. In a firm tone, he uttered, "You will find it impossible to evade my pursuit once we are wed. Trust me..." before bestowing upon her a commanding kiss upon her forehead, leaving her utterly speechless.

In that fleeting moment, amidst the silence that enveloped them, a subtle shift in their dynamic took hold, one laden with unspoken promises and an air of enigmatic luxury.

Aziz Divit elegantly awaited his son, Jan, who emerged from his invigorating gym session, glistening with sweat as he wiped his face with a plush towel before easing onto the luxurious sofa. As Aziz gazed at the image of Sanem, his soon-to-be daughter-in-law, his discerning eyes noted her authentic allure, contrasting sharply with Polen's artificial elegance. While Polen exuded a regal air, Sanem embodied a charming countryside essence, yet her eyes held a captivating luminosity. Knowing his son's penchant for the exotic and adventurous, Aziz pondered, "Why do you wish to wed her?"

Their eyes met, and Jan hesitated momentarily before stating, "I cannot pinpoint the precise reason. All I know is that I feel incomplete without her presence."

Examining his son's fatigued yet determined countenance, Aziz remarked, "You have fallen under love's enchanting spell."

Jan was taken aback. Although he had expressed similar sentiments to Sanem's family when seeking her hand, the realization now struck him with unwavering certainty. Despite his efforts to suppress these burgeoning emotions, his father's astute observation left no room for denial.

Meanwhile, Sanem secluded herself within her chambers, her mother's silence on the matter of sustenance reflecting her perceived tarnished reputation, a label she believed was forcibly imposed upon her. Avoiding Jan, she sought to shield him from someone unworthy of his affections, viewing herself as an outcast within society. Resolute in her belief that he deserved better, she struggled to distance herself, only to find Jan inexorably drawing closer, his relentless pursuit defying her attempts to maintain a facade of unworthiness.

She delicately wiped away a tear, berating herself for displaying such vulnerability. Lost in her thoughts, a sudden noise made her heart race, and her gaze snapped towards the balcony. A gasp escaped her as she beheld Jan trespassing into her sanctuary.

"Mr. Jan, what brings you here at this late hour? You really shouldn't be..." she started, her voice a mix of shock and apprehension.

"I came to seek you out," Jan confessed, his gaze lingering on her lips, his hands lingering in the air before she instinctively retreated. "Wait until our vows are exchanged."

Perplexed, Jan furrowed his brow, his demeanor exuding confidence. "You know I won't hold back once you are mine, bound by matrimony."

Casually making himself at home on her bed, Jan idly scanned her belongings, his eyes trailing to a minuscule pink diary. "How do you even manage to rest in this confined space?" he pondered, his gaze fixed on her. "My bed is far more spacious, offering you true comfort."

Her cheeks tinged with a rosy hue at his words, Sanem seized the diary before his fingers could grasp it. "This is my private journal," she stated firmly, though her heart raced knowing its contents bared her unwavering affection for him.

Unperturbed, Jan casually shrugged, his gaze locked on her flushed face, illuminated by the moon's gentle glow. A sudden gust of wind caused her white satin nightgown to flutter, revealing a glimpse of her undergarments beneath. His eyes widened with desire at the sight, igniting a spark within him. Sensing his gaze, she swiftly covered herself, her voice laced with urgency. "You should leave now," she urged, her face flushed with embarrassment.

With a nod and a subtle smirk playing on his lips, Jan bid her goodnight before vanishing into the night, leaving her both flustered and intrigued by his enigmatic presence.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.7K 270 18
When an insecure girl who always dreamed of a happy ending , gets her Prince Charming...✨
5.2K 335 10
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲" 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 : #𝟏. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫...
2.8M 103K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
198K 6.1K 31
She is a sweet innocent and kind soul. After the death of her parents and living with her abusive uncle and aunt and there spoilt daughter, her life...